Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 9)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

i think the script of dis show is changed now and i don't see Madhu becuming Heroine in near futureLOL Dis show has completely becum family drama now...Pehle toh madhu ko sets ke darshaan hotein bhi ab toh woh bhi dikhayi nehi deta usseROFL she only used in crying bucketsSleepy..she shud be proud dat is a Superstar's wife...LOL Ofcourse, Rk is the main character who is making dis show watchable and interestingClap and yup..abhay ki tarah topclass BBB Master bhi hainLOL...rest Dips is awsum...her latest Seductive Avatar was killerDay Dreaming The cv's shud concentrate on her more in these stuffs and not by involving her in kitchen politicsLOL anyways...i m eagerly waiting to see how Cv's cums up with a track wen VD will be busy in his ShaadiLOL dekhtein hain Rk ke bina kitna High Trp aata hainLOL

CVs r concentrating on love track only LOL...RK ko bhi ab sets pe kum dikhate hai , he prefers staying at home with his mad family LOL...Madhu ne bhi spot boy oops i mean spot girl ke job se resign kar diya LOL...and yes family drama will b there, whether we like it or not kitchen politics too bcoz Madhu is a bahu now LOL
lol VD shud take complete 2 weeks off and even we will take 2 week break from the show LOL
first of all Nishi congo tera post abhi bhi open hain ROFL i m shocked yahan ke kuch log itna sudhar kaise gaye suddenlyConfusedLOL anyways,the story seems to have taken a U-turn completely...may be madhu will becum heroine in future but dat track will have to be a solid one...just bcoz madhu cries buckets and chehra dekhkar thodi na heroine ban jaayegi LOL and cv'r are trying hard to change Rk's character...barbaad karne pe tule hain Ouch the evil Rk was the best but ye wala kuch  zyada he thanda hain LOL and ab toh Rk is gonna protect and defend madhu just like abhay ShockedLOL and i don't find madhu-pia having much similarities other den sending their patis to jail yatra ROFL

for black- ROFL sach kaha ye post open kaise reh gayaShocked
wohi toh i thought i will not be able to get darshan of dis topic but ye toh chamatkar hogaya ShockedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..CrazyGirl.21silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
You know I just got into an argument yesterday with someone who was upset that there were no show discussion posts being posted now and I realized she was actually right so first let me say I'm really really glad you posted this especially for her
Chalo, now to business. You are right when you say that the theme of this serial has changed. I cannot offer comments on RK/Abhay thing as I haven't seen PKYEK but as for the Geet? madhu thing...Hmmm No I think. Yes there is a small hint of Geet in Madhubala but from what I have seen of both , they are very different
Geet was a lovely pagli. Madhu is eminently sensible. Geet was cute and adorable. Madhu is beautiful and admirable. Everybody loved Geet. Madhu commands respect first and then love after people get to know her better
But both are simple innocent girls who stick to their principles so yeah there is a small similarity

But as for RK behaving like a saviour again I disagree with you( Respectfully of course, so no tomatoes pleezTongue) . He is still RK, only difference is he cares for someone other than himself ( and Bittuji of courseLOL ) now.
  •  Will RK have let Malik go scot free if he wasn't Madhu's father- NO
  • Will RK let the Bhatias go free when he finds out what hey have been upto_NO .
  • Will RK BBB Dipzy in the most hurtful cruel waywhen he finds out what she has been up to-Yes
OK Points 2 and 3 are my fantasyLOL. See  his attitude towards Madhu also in some way remains the same. He owned her, he is her God and he still plays God for her,making her decisions, taking control of her life, telling her what to do , what not to do in true RK style. Only thing is the motivation has changed-earlier it was amusement, now it's concern for her

So I think RK is basically the same RK , only since we see mainly interactions with Madhu and RK nowadays we think he has changed. But to the rest he behaves in the same way as always, whether it;s humiliating his stepfather or insulting his Bhabhi

As for the change in track no comments because well,  actually love the current trackEmbarrassed and I actually started watching after the marriage so yeah I'm more interested in love story than in a girl fighting her way against a cruel monster to become a heroine-blushing at my shallowness hereEmbarrassed
 But I think Madhu being heroine track can still work out with the TRPs if the CVs play their cards right and do it without disrupting the relationship between RK and Madhu that has been built so painstakingly- say in some track where Madhu enters the film industry for RK due to some reason ( Yes I leave the hard part to the CVsWink  )without informing RK of her motivation and RK is left screaming at her futilelyLOL
As for kitchen politics we haven't had too many of that in the past week and Amen to that! I hope it continues this way please God

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti369-Desire-pippaForeverForUEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

PUJAA1 Senior Member
PUJAA1
PUJAA1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

In daily soap dey hav to go trien nd tested way ..

aren't we enjoying dis track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PUJAA1silent.desire

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Nishi,

For the first time, in a long while, I've read a post that echoes some of my thoughts.

Since I haven't watched PkYEH, I can't comment on that aspect but the way you described the characters there seem to find an echo in this show.

Now about the way, Madhubala is going...this is exactly why the show has stopped working for me...I like a love story, no doubt, the more intense the better...but the family backdrop has put me off along with the ghissa pitta storyline.

For a while now, I've begun to suspect that Madhu becoming a film star has been shelved permanently.  Otherwise, they wouldn't have been bent on showing her as an annoyingly perfect bahu who has won over her ma-in-law for good.

Now that the whodunnit is almost coming to an end, wonder what they have in their kitty? Perhaps the blossoming of love...which will keep our attention for a bit.

Then what?

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

PUJAA1 Senior Member
PUJAA1
PUJAA1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

This movie track will happen. Rk will get a big movie and they will want Madhu as actress and he will make Madhu to act in the movie. The movie will become a huge success. But after sometime, RK career will start to decline, qwhereas Madhu will become huge. This will led to misunderstandings and jealousy. This will surely happen. Mark my words.
  exactly i was thinkin same ..dey will copy movie "abhimaan " where amitabh intialy enjoyed singing with his wife jaya but latr his career declined nd  he got jealous of jaya whose singin career was at peak ..

deepak148

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

This movie track will happen. Rk will get a big movie and they will want Madhu as actress and he will make Madhu to act in the movie. The movie will become a huge success. But after sometime, RK career will start to decline, qwhereas Madhu will become huge. This will led to misunderstandings and jealousy. This will surely happen. Mark my words.
I hope aisa na hoDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ranithadeepak148EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index