Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 8)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..CrazyGirl.21silent.desire

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
nishi tera topic padha.. agree wit u Tongue baki essays likhne meri bas ki baat nahi aur jo yahan logo ne essays likhe hain unke dekhke meri jaan nikal gyi hai LOL so i ll just say AGREE! Tongue

Edited by swaron502 - 11 November 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireCoeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..OtakuGirl-DeboCrazyGirl.21silent.desire

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post Nishi, loving the show, thank god the weekend is nearly over. 

.Tanmaya.silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

i think the script of dis show is changed now and i don't see Madhu becuming Heroine in near futureLOL Dis show has completely becum family drama now...Pehle toh madhu ko sets ke darshaan hotein bhi ab toh woh bhi dikhayi nehi deta usseROFL she only used in crying bucketsSleepy..she shud be proud dat is a Superstar's wife...LOL Ofcourse, Rk is the main character who is making dis show watchable and interestingClap and yup..abhay ki tarah topclass BBB Master bhi hainLOL...rest Dips is awsum...her latest Seductive Avatar was killerDay Dreaming The cv's shud concentrate on her more in these stuffs and not by involving her in kitchen politicsLOL anyways...i m eagerly waiting to see how Cv's cums up with a track wen VD will be busy in his ShaadiLOL dekhtein hain Rk ke bina kitna High Trp aata hainLOL

CVs r concentrating on love track only LOL...RK ko bhi ab sets pe kum dikhate hai , he prefers staying at home with his mad family LOL...Madhu ne bhi spot boy oops i mean spot girl ke job se resign kar diya LOL...and yes family drama will b there, whether we like it or not kitchen politics too bcoz Madhu is a bahu now LOL
lol VD shud take complete 2 weeks off and even we will take 2 week break from the show LOL
first of all Nishi congo tera post abhi bhi open hain ROFL i m shocked yahan ke kuch log itna sudhar kaise gaye suddenlyConfusedLOL anyways,the story seems to have taken a U-turn completely...may be madhu will becum heroine in future but dat track will have to be a solid one...just bcoz madhu cries buckets and chehra dekhkar thodi na heroine ban jaayegi LOL and cv'r are trying hard to change Rk's character...barbaad karne pe tule hain Ouch the evil Rk was the best but ye wala kuch  zyada he thanda hain LOL and ab toh Rk is gonna protect and defend madhu just like abhay ShockedLOL and i don't find madhu-pia having much similarities other den sending their patis to jail yatra ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..CrazyGirl.21silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i think the script of dis show is changed now and i don't see Madhu becuming Heroine in near futureLOL Dis show has completely becum family drama now...Pehle toh madhu ko sets ke darshaan hotein bhi ab toh woh bhi dikhayi nehi deta usseROFL she only used in crying bucketsSleepy..she shud be proud dat is a Superstar's wife...LOL Ofcourse, Rk is the main character who is making dis show watchable and interestingClap and yup..abhay ki tarah topclass BBB Master bhi hainLOL...rest Dips is awsum...her latest Seductive Avatar was killerDay Dreaming The cv's shud concentrate on her more in these stuffs and not by involving her in kitchen politicsLOL anyways...i m eagerly waiting to see how Cv's cums up with a track wen VD will be busy in his ShaadiLOL dekhtein hain Rk ke bina kitna High Trp aata hainLOL

CVs r concentrating on love track only LOL...RK ko bhi ab sets pe kum dikhate hai , he prefers staying at home with his mad family LOL...Madhu ne bhi spot boy oops i mean spot girl ke job se resign kar diya LOL...and yes family drama will b there, whether we like it or not kitchen politics too bcoz Madhu is a bahu now LOL
lol VD shud take complete 2 weeks off and even we will take 2 week break from the show LOL
first of all Nishi congo tera post abhi bhi open hain ROFL i m shocked yahan ke kuch log itna sudhar kaise gaye suddenlyConfusedLOL anyways,the story seems to have taken a U-turn completely...may be madhu will becum heroine in future but dat track will have to be a solid one...just bcoz madhu cries buckets and chehra dekhkar thodi na heroine ban jaayegi LOL and cv'r are trying hard to change Rk's character...barbaad karne pe tule hain Ouch the evil Rk was the best but ye wala kuch  zyada he thanda hain LOL and ab toh Rk is gonna protect and defend madhu just like abhay ShockedLOL and i don't find madhu-pia having much similarities other den sending their patis to jail yatra ROFL

for black- ROFL sach kaha ye post open kaise reh gayaShocked

..PlayfulKiss..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index