Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 5)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey Nishi evreyone said everything and you have to reply them all. All the best. I will just say one important thing but- Hope this not get closedROFL.
For me it is Vivian Dsena and his getting appreciation too. So carry on whatever they want to show just a request show him atleast once. As far RK's character ya he is nice character, from starting when he was evil I used like his character and still does. So for me it is that. Infact sometime I cannot even connect with Madhu's character. Anyways similarities - RK does has similarities to Abhay but still Vivian played both the part differently so there is one fine line to differentiate between them.

For Madhu I don't understand why they give them Geet look all over again. Let her be Madhu then Geet.  Aur kuch nahin kehna chahathi Madhu pe.

As for story you know my friends too complaining same. Many are there who get attracted from promo and then they are sad that it not turn out to be that. See storyline they catched is also great. If they changed track that is also great but film fraternity is one very sensitive track and to make whole lot story on this is big and great decision. Still they need to handle it very carefully if they want it to work for long time. Like I said they going slow went not needed. They can actually wind Malik scene in this week. Also when they need to justify and go sensibly they are going fast like that seduction episode when suddenly Madhu came. Plus there is no smoothness in some of the scenes. So if they are also changing plot then at least change with sensibility. Also one thing now I am fed up with veer dheer and balbeer dialogue.Angry Friday episode mien toh do baar bulwaya Ouch. I was  your three in one RK is sleeping so stop remembering and dig  gun fast. Now a days blooper bhi itne ate hai.

RK is superstar really Shocked I mean woh agar flop hua future mien toh Madhu ke hit hone ki wajah se nahin balki khud ki galti se. Bande ki picture lagti rehti. Showing every where banner, showing him superstar and one question banda shooting kab karta hai koi samjhaye mujheConfused. Isse toh Dipali and Madhu se fursat mile toh kaam kare.Ermm Pehle toh karta bhi tha par ab uska haath bandke bitha diyaAngry. Now I am also fed up with his hand bandage, Kitne din se dhekh rahe hai, please usse jaldi thik karo and kaam dhande pe bhejo.ErmmAngry

Also dark passionate love is missing Ouch
Note: This is my POV so no bashing on me please Embarrassed

(Aww Nishi tujhe nahin pata ab tak main apne disclaimer ke liye famous ho chuki hoon so socha permanent rakhlun isse. Akhir har writer ki apni phehchan hoti hai so main apni phehchan apni disclaimer ke saath karungi. Nice na).

Itna bada likh diya maine Shocked. Aww don't bother to reply me I am one kinda crazy girl pata nahin kya likha itna maine.ROFL

Edited by emptyworld - 11 November 2012 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SmoothCriminalDark_ChocolateEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
OMG mera comment itna bada kab ho gayaShocked. God bless me and Nishi don't even bother to read.
Note: All read my above comment at your own risk. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Dark_ChocolateEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Hey Nishi evreyone said everything and you have to reply them all. All the best. I will just say one important thing but- Hope this not get closedROFL.
For me it is Vivian Dsena and his getting appreciation too. So carry on whatever they want to show just a request show him atleast once. As far RK's character ya he is nice character, from starting when he was evil I used like his character and still does. So for me it is that. Infact sometime I cannot even connect with Madhu's character. Anyways similarities - RK does has similarities to Abhay but still Vivian played both the part differently so there is one fine line to differentiate between them.

For Madhu I don't understand why they give them Geet look all over again. Let her be Madhu then Geet. No more for Madhu.

As for story you know my friends to complaining same. Many are there who get attracted from promo and then they are sad that it not turn out to be that. See storyline they catched is also great. If they changed track that is also great but film fraternity is one very sensitive track and to make whole lot story on this is big and great decision. Still they need to handle it very carefully if they want it to work for long time. Like I said they going slow went not needed. They can actually wind Malik scene in this week. Also when they need to justify and go sensibly they are going fast like that seduction episode when suddenly Madhu came. Plus there is no smoothness in some of the scenes. So if they are also changing plot then at least change with sensibility. Also one thing now I am fed up with veer dheer and balbeer dialogue.Angry Friday episode mien toh do baar bulwaya Ouch. I was  your three in one RK is sleeping so stop remembering and dig  gun fast. Now a days blooper bhi itne ate hai.

RK is superstar really Shocked I mean woh agar flop hua toh Madhu ke hit hone ki wajah se nahin balki khud ki galti se. Bande picture lagti rehti. Showing every where banner, showing him superstar and one question banda shooting kab karta hai koi samjhaye mujhe. Isse toh Dipali and Madhu se fursat mile toh kaam kare. Pehle toh karta bhi tha par ab uska haath bandke bitha diya. Now I am also fed up his hand bandage, Kitne din se dhekh rahe hai, please usse jaldi thik karo and kaam dhande pe bhejo.Ermm

Note: This is my POV so no bashing on me please Embarrassed

(Aww Nishi tujhe nahin pata ab tak main apne disclaimer ke liye famoush ho chuki hoon so socha permanent rakhlun isse. Akhir har writer ki apni phehchan hoti hai so main apni phehchan apni disclaimer ke saath karungi. Nice na).

Itna bada likh diya maine Shocked. Aww don't bother to reply me I am one kinda crazy girl pata nahin kya likha itna maine.ROFL

@red- one important thing kehke yeh saab likh dala Shocked ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal..PlayfulKiss..Dark_ChocolateOtakuGirl-DeboEvIlNeSs_RoCkZsilent.desireleelaa9

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ Tammy - sach kaha main bas likhti gai and jab dhekha toh God itna bada Ouch phir bhi pata hai mujhe lagta hai maine khafi chiz nahin likhi. OMG mujhe kya ho gaya haiROFL

Edited by emptyworld - 11 November 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
agree! the show seems to focus on saas bahu type of drama. rk is another image of abhay raichand and madhu also is another image of piya same to sameLOL i really hope to see what was promised to us. but i don't mind what is being shown for now. i am just waiting for ballu to enter rishbala's life then will we see past confronts the present. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..EarlyYoungTimesMuneebaSheikhsilent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
you know Tammy and Nishi I have many such issues but I should keep my mouth shut. The only person for whom I am watching is you guys know. Sometimes I cry inside ke kya kya karna padta hai apne favourite ke liye.Cry

Note: This is friendly discussion only. My POV so please no bashing on me for this comment. It is not refer to anybody. Main pagal ho gai hoon isliye kuch bhi likh te ja rahi hoon.Silly

Edited by emptyworld - 11 November 2012 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SmoothCriminalsilent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index