Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 4)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

lol ok why r u all after closing my post LOL
Tanzie what i wanted to say is these similarities were not there when the show started...RK was a grey character totally, evil one...then they suddenly started making him like Abhay...and i think they did it on purpose Confused
Madhu is not exactly like Pia but like i said some qualities do match LOL...even Pia used to cry but not this much LOL...and RK bajaoing Madhu all the time - another similarity LOL
yup yup this love story is not impossible bcoz RK is human LOL just that RK's heart like u said is aag ka dariya LOL
i dunno what track they will follow now but they have changed the storyline for sure from what they started the show with

You know why I said this post can get closed. LOL though there no bashing or anything but i feel making a post is like crime here Sleepy
never mind, don wanna go there. I think RK is greyish than Abhay. n Abhay was always soft hearted but he just never got to show it because he was like eternally damned, forever self destructive. RK is also like that but he is more realistic.  still love Abhay more no matter what Tongue LOL
yea n biggest one - intention of sending the hero jail ROFL but on general basis loads of differences except a few.. i think we can understand it better once their lovestory kicks. 
my biggest problem is i see the passion missing that the show promised us Sleepy rest im happy how rishbala relationship is shaping up. gradually and beautifully..mutual effort...
im also sure they changed a lot of things n included saans bahu drama for attracting more audiences. i just hope they don divert from main track which is Madhu becoming a heroine. it will take time n its colors show so it will run long. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhaysilent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhaysilent.desire

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
agreed wid u nishi.the cvs hv changed a lot of story.it was a love story wid stardom backdrop bt its a family drama now as it brought trps.
regarding similartiy bw rk nd abhay,well agreed on dat part too.both hv bbb skils nd bad boy image stil a heart of gold.
4 me show rk n i wl watch it.otherwise tata bye bye to the show.infct i was sad dat in fri epi they didnt show rk:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

..PlayfulKiss..Get-Lostsilent.desire

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

even i feel the same,Nish!! da original story of da show seems lost sumwhere since da past 1 monthConfused n nt 2 forget,da TRP's went high since last month only!! these days its more of a typical show v watch on other channels!!Dead exception RK's dialogues dat r different 4rm da other Typical dialogues byda various main leads!! 
n cuming 2 da similarities,4rm day 1 of his entry,RK has reminded me of Abhay in sum or da other aspect!! der r so many!! BBB skills, 'i-care-a-damn-attitude','angel in disguise',Bad-boy mask,saamne se BBB n peeche se care n help!! never take credit 4 anything bt take da blame even if he isn't guilty 4 da sake of his loved 1's,Attitude,charm,faadu dialogues though RK has more dialogues being a human bt Abhay's single dialogue was enough 2 shut everybody's mouthCool,easily forgive da person who wants 2 kill u!!LOL i dnt even knw if i missed out any more similaritiesTongue n the only similarity btwn MB n Piya is their obsession 4 Sending RK/Abhay to the jail n da latest 1 is dream confession!! 

yup exactly...the moment they changed the track, the TRPs went high and its working for them so they wont change now LOL...only unique thing abt this show is RK and his unpredictable character...and this is 2nd show after PKYEK which is male dominating instead of female dominating (VD's kismat LOL)
lol u wrote everything down, nothing more to add LOL...just that RK wasnt like this from day 1...he did many evil things too (unlike Abhay who was always an angel)...but later they changed him and r hell bent on making him Abhay and Madhu as Pia LOL
@red-true n i realised i 4got 2 mention dis point!! Abhay was a pure soul who'd never hurt even an innocent fly!! bt RK is nt xactly like dis!! i said from day 1 4 his Attitude,arrogance,dialogues n BBB skills nt 4 da cumplt char!! LOL it sure used 2 remind me of Abhay n now his char luks more similar 2 Abhay wid dis selflessness n angelic nature!!

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Completely agree with you!!

You are right.. I always used to wonder that what changed in this

whole Madhubala serial since the beginning and see they changed

the whole track because it was not working. But honestly, I don't blame

Cv or PH.. they are in a business and they will show what the audiences

like to see.. it is as simple as that!!!

But where do stupid people like me go who watch this serial everyday in a hope

that maybe we might see the 'uniqueness' that was promised to us??

For eg. today I was watching the very initial episodes of Madhubala which are

being repeated on a channel and I found them quite interesting compared to what

I see now' atleast they had a track in their mind!!

And yeah MEIEJ for me is a one man show' RK and Vivian's acting' sorry if I hurt anyone

but this is my POV.

yup i guess they did it for TRPs...they kept experimenting with what is working and what is ot and made changes accordingly as per actors capabilities
they did turn MEIEJ into a one-man show junst like PKYEK true...only male leading going on talking aur female lead chup kar ke khadi hoti hai - first time ever seen this LOL

Yeah... but you know they should have not promised us if they couldn't fullfill it!!
You see I was attracted to this because of it's promos and it's concept but now sometimes
it hurts to see as the concept got lost somewhereOuch
Maybe I expected too much from this showConfused...what I see now somewhat a mixture of PKYEK and Geet and any other saas bahu drama!!
So now I don't expect anything but CVs have to realise that this show might not run long especially if the younger age group audiences loose interest in it!!! 

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hm, will edit post to write more.

but in simple terms, I have to admit I prefer the old track - the old idea of Madhu venturing into films. After all, where would her dad and the prophecy fit in all this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index