Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireMR.KooL

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
even i feel the same,Nish!! da original story of da show seems lost sumwhere since da past 1 monthConfused n nt 2 forget,da TRP's went high since last month only!! these days its more of a typical show v watch on other channels!!Dead exception RK's dialogues dat r different 4rm da other Typical dialogues byda various main leads!! 
n cuming 2 da similarities,4rm day 1 of his entry,RK has reminded me of Abhay in sum or da other aspect!! der r so many!! BBB skills, 'i-care-a-damn-attitude','angel in disguise',Bad-boy mask,saamne se BBB n peeche se care n help!! never take credit 4 anything bt take da blame even if he isn't guilty 4 da sake of his loved 1's,Attitude,charm,faadu dialogues though RK has more dialogues being a human bt Abhay's single dialogue was enough 2 shut everybody's mouthCool,easily forgive da person who wants 2 kill u!!LOL i dnt even knw if i missed out any more similaritiesTongue n the only similarity btwn MB n Piya is their obsession 4 Sending RK/Abhay to the jail n da latest 1 is dream confession!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireleelaa9

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Completely agree with you!!

You are right.. I always used to wonder that what changed in this

whole Madhubala serial since the beginning and see they changed

the whole track because it was not working. But honestly, I don't blame

Cv or PH.. they are in a business and they will show what the audiences

like to see.. it is as simple as that!!!

But where do stupid people like me go who watch this serial everyday in a hope

that maybe we might see the 'uniqueness' that was promised to us??

For eg. today I was watching the very initial episodes of Madhubala which are

being repeated on a channel and I found them quite interesting compared to what

I see now… atleast they had a track in their mind!!

And yeah MEIEJ for me is a one man show… RK and Vivian's acting… sorry if I hurt anyone

but this is my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhaysilent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

..PlayfulKiss..Dark_Chocolatesilent.desireleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

This show started as a show based on Passionate Love Story with Film Faternity as a backdrop...and the name of the show was Kathputli which changed just few days before the show hit on air to Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...it doesnt mean the theme of the show changed...the show was about how a simple girl called Madhu who had no high dreams for herself and wanted a simple life...she always wanted to stay away from film indutry but she falls in love with Superstar RK and ends up becoming a heroine as per his wishes and against her own wishes...thats how the name KATHPUTLI came and the show looked in the starting...RK's Love was described by himself as "AAG KA DARIYA"...remember RK making Madhu and Trishna's clay models and saying - CHALO BHAGWAAN-BHAGWAAN KHELE!
But somehow the story of a simple girl did not go well with audience esp.the Mukund track...the TRPs went down...
So then the makers changed the track a bit...they did their Tried and Tested Formula which works in thier every show that is Force marriage and Love-Hate track LOL...now the TRPs were high so they dont wanna change the track...

Then they thought what does audience like in these actors?...and they started making them do what they were famous for...LOL

I cud feel Abhay in RK...he started saying dialogs like Abhay and i am sure all PKYEK fans will agree that RK acts like Abhay now - being an angel, protecting her but hiding it, taking all blames, bajaoing everyone from A to Z - all qualities of Abhay, isnt it?...even some Scenes and Songs (Raat Akeli) were inspired directly...now this Dream Love confession of Madhu - again same like happened with Pia...also Madhu is so much like Pia at times - stalking, questioning, not able to understand him - all qualities of Pia, isnt it?...and RK like Abhay wont confess that he loves her until she keeps a knief on his neck and tell him - Say that u Love me (not literally but u know what i mean LOL)

Also Geet is famous for doing emotional scenes and though i have never watched that show but heard that she is really good in emotional and crying scenes...and Drashti said it herself in interview that she is phD in crying LOL...so i guess thats why she gets lots of senti wale scenes here too

Well the question is - does the Film faternity track still hold true in this show? the Forced Stardom and Kathputli track? Does the show look the same how it started?...well i dont think so...when Saurabh Tiwari (the Producer of the show) was questioned recently abt the theme of this show, his new definition was "Its a Love Story with Family drama as backdrop"
LOL the definition changed, aahaan?! LOL

PS: this is my POV...if u cant take it then no need to come and fight here...rest r welcome to give their opinion in a peaceful way and take it lightly in a fun way

Love the way you've set out the the points, Nishi, though I don't agree entirely.Big smile
It was always supposed to be a love-story combined with family-drama combined with the stardom track.Smile I just don't think the stardom track will happen for quite a while yet.Embarrassed
The Rishbala love and passion story and a very different version of Pygmalion-Galatea are always going to be the focus. 'Ek Ishq Ek Junoon'.Day Dreaming At least I *hope* so.Tongue

thanks for commenting
i think when the show started the makers never thought abt RK's family and making it a family drama LOL...rmbr when RK went to jail noone came to bail him out except Bittu G LOL...and RK even said that he has no family when food was brought to him from Padmini...suddenly they decided to make it a family drama show and got RK's family too
There is no stardom track even as a backdrop, i mean when did we see last RK going on sets? Confused...then how will it come in forefront? LOL...noone from the show makers even talks abt it now...RK's bad boy image is loved by all - thats what writer of the show said
some ppl r even saying that RK reminds them of the hero of The Wuthering Heights LOL...waiting for the passion in the love story

Nishi, I don't actually miss the stardom track.Tongue Jabh aayega tabh aayega. But it would be nice if the 'Sitara Studios' RK stood outside in the rain tied into Madhu's stardom track whensoever.Smile

RK's family is a huge eyesore.Angry So many of them, and Shama Deshpande and Raza Murad are the sort of seniors who aren't hired unless scenes will be there for them.Ouch

First there was no one but RK and Madhu (and the servants) in his houseEmbarrassed, and now there's a permanent carnival in residence.Angry The only good thing is that RK still doesn't refer to the foursomeDead as his family, but it was still a blooper-in-the-making.

RK is very much like Abhay in the bad-boy image and the selflessness, but he's also usually very vindictive unlike Abhay.Big smile

Madhu is not at all like Piya. I used to have whiplash from Piya's moods.Confused If Abhay said he didn't love her and acted hostile, she would accept any proof or accusation against him.Ouch If he admitted to loving her, he was her angel and no proof mattered.Confused I adored the couple for sheer magic, but my head would spin.EmbarrassedLOL

Madhu, on the other hand, is very sacrificing, even when she doesn't yet realize she has started to fall in love with RK. I don't think she will turn on him even temporarily if he doesn't promptly reciprocate.Embarrassed

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Nishi.. The show is gonna run for the period of 2 yrs or more.. and I don't think cvs will show the love confession so fast.. ok madhu realised her love for RK but will not confess it to him.. plus Makkhi will return to create rift btw Rishbala.. Rishbala egos will crash numerous of times and I think RK will decide to make Madhu actress intially to keep her near him, but later it will turn to be a nighmare for her, I hope.. I hope they will later concentrate on the film track once the domestic issues are resolved..

sillyme1000EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ--Udhay--silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..silent.desireleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index