Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desire

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
To be honest,
I can't care much for the script of the show.. bec I have reached a point where I am solely watching for RK/VD. I am a performance person and I only see RK dishing performance to my satisfaction - Hence the others don't attract or divert my eyes towards them.

Though Seema Mishra - I enjoy her Performance - The woman can ACT! Fact!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Karaali-SexyAngel-silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

To be honest,
I can't care much for the script of the show.. bec I have reached a point where I am solely watching for RK/VD. I am a performance person and I only see RK dishing performance to my satisfaction - Hence the others don't attract or divert my eyes towards them.

Though Seema Mishra - I enjoy her Performance - The woman can ACT! Fact!

Even i m watching it only for RK Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming most of the times i just watch his scenes and rewind and see him again Blushing he is such a hottie Blushing 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillyme1000..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desire

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nishi, this post will get closed LOL 

ok before that i should comment LOL
I agree the similarities of Abhay and RK are too much. Me n Urvi always keep analyzing them LOL 
but i dont find Madhu like Pia much LOL thats because Madhu is RK's wife so her actions are rather normal to me and for Pia Abhay was the forbidden fruit which she should never go to but she went. but yes, there are similarities between them for sure. but Pia was faulty and madhu is sacrificing. another big difference.
and abhay pia relationship were forbidden, impossible but RK Madhu are not. their relationship is based on love-hate but to cross the 'aag ka dariya' named RK's heart is tough LOL 
so if i summarize, for me biggest similarity is Abhay n RK. 

n I think Madhu will become heroine but it will take a lot of time Confused n i agree they changed the storyline a lot for TRP.

STRICTLY MY POVEmbarrassed 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01SmoothCriminal..PlayfulKiss..sillyme1000sanu3108MyAngelAbhay-Ratzz-MeenahPurpleHorizonMuneebaSheikhsilent.desireBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-SexyAngel-silent.desire

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL I have a feeling ki yeh post band ho jaayegaLOLLOLLOL

I agree wid u RK do remind me of Abhay.I mean he is as charming as Abhay,he is angel,show other how evil he is but has gud jeart,he can bajao any1 wid his one liners,he evn bajao his heroine jst lke Abhay & oops wht a coincidence dono role Vivu nai play kiye thaiWinkLOL

where as Madhu is jst lke Pia.U know stalking, questioning & LOL Pia ki tarah RK ko jail bhi bhej chuki hai though Abhay ko 1 sec jail mai rokna was impossible but yahan Madhu nai RK ko 4 din sasyural bhej diya & I wont b shock agar kal ko jst lke Pia Madhu shout 'Confess u love me RK else I'll send u in jail'LOLLOLLOL

Now 4 theme evn I doubt CVs ka focus film industry pai hai.LOL RK the superstar toh shooting ja nhi rha toh Madhu bala kya khaak heroine banegiLOL

P- Jst my view so NO OFFENCELOL

haan i know tu yehi chahti hai Ermm
lol nice coincidence - both roles done by VD ROFL...ANYONE who has seen PKYEK can relate RK with Abhay now LOL...just like him - keeping a bad boy image but actually is an angel...bas ek diff hai - he doesnt flirt with girls around as he is married ROFL
lol yea jail bhejna was also one of the similarity ROFL
lol i know khud to films kar nahi raha Madhu ko kya karayega ROFL
whatever it is but i m sure they have changed the script, the show was not supposed to b like this
Arey its not lke I wnt this post 2 get close but wht 2 do jo bhi post hum banate hai ppl love it so much tht they cant help themselves frm clicking report buttonROFL.Main yahan comment aayi hi hoon issliye coz after agres koi sensible post padhaWinkROFL
Haan Abhay was biggest tharkey & RK is shareef & tht is shocking 4 me coz being a Superstar he shuld have been maha tharkeyROFL. LOL I guess yeh log filmy background tab dikhayenge jab show end hone wala hoga tab tak Madhubala RK-The superstar ki biwi hi rahegi & not any famous heroineWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SmoothCriminalsilent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TrueKash

Well even i think that it changed from what it initially was Ermm personally the thing that got me hooked in the show even before it started was the whole concept of 'aag ka dariya' tagline Cool but as the show kept going yep i agree the track itself somehow changed Stern Smile i dont know wat to predict as its a very unpredictable show ROFL track hi change hogayi ROFL but i think if the whole thing with film industry comes then it wont make sense anymore Geek i mean now its kind of too late (in my POV)... and they r married and u can tell madhu fell for RK so how will she become an actress against her wishes if she loves him Geek and if she does toh pati patni dono actor and actress honge Ermm This will be like a big turn from what the concept is now Stern Smile No offense... i love lovestories but not hating loving ones but more of passionate and dark love story Sleepy yeh kidar se dark hai Ouch ROFL And RK reminds me of abhay too Blushing pehle pehle attitude aur phir saala chupatha hai his caring side Blushing but Abhay is my dark angel Embarrassed and RK is like my bad boy Embarrassed

i think this heroine wala track shud have been shown in the beginning only, from the promos LOL...but they changed it, they changed the track only LOL...RK doesnt look like how he was shown in the promos anymore LOL...and Madhu doesnt have that hatred for film industry either (which she was supposed to have pehle when she was born LOL)

Aab flashback dekhayenge that madhu hated film industry when she was young ROFLROFL Aur i hope RK doesnt change Blushing who cares abwt the serial... mereko toh sirf VD se lena dena hai TongueROFL He is fab Day Dreaming He will surely make RK epic like he made abhay epic Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desireEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index