Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 18)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
great post Nishi...I somewhat agree on the similarities between Abhay and RK...the dur raho mujhse..I dont want your help/sympathy attitude...but Madhu is more mature and tolerable than Piya...no offense to anyone...LOL
even I think CVs changed the track due to TRPs...but the stardom track can still be accommodated...even DD said that in her recent interview that Stardm track will happen..may be some huge misunderstanding will happen between Rishbala and they will get divorced and after that eventually she would lend up in Bollywood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Found this post a little late. But, nice post.

I cannot comment on the similarities between Abhay/RK since I have not watched PKYEK. But I do not find any similarities between MB and Geet. I find her more matured and more of a dignifed personality than Geet, the character. The one incident where she acted like Geet cannot be counted, unless it is going to be repeated again, in my humble POV.

About the Heroine track, I guess it is too early to say. They have just started the love track. From my little experinece, the makers usually want to contiune the show as long as they can. When the current tracks wear down, they may bring it up. Right now, with RK's amazing personality, the viewers including me are attracted to watch him and his histrionics. But things may change after few months when the novely wears out! And some of the shows that I have watched did not bring up the original track until later after all the focus on the leads falling in love etc are beaten to death !!!!!

Right now, I am just loving this track. RK is The focus!!!!!! He is so different from other heroes and like you said, talks more than the heroine!!!!!!!LOL let's just enjoy watching him! (knowing that you are also an RK fan)...

sorry for the typos...

Edited by surabi - 12 November 2012 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110sanu3108

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ArShi_AbhIya

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Story has been changed completely.

If MB becomes a heroine, it will be not because RK will force her. He does not have the heart to force her to do anything now. It will be because, RK hates to go to work alone. Now that he cannot take her as a spot, he will come with the idea of making her his heroine. 

This way he can keep her with him all the time and romance her without telling her he loves her. Wink 

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Comparisons aren't allowed.

Topic Closed

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index