Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 14)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
ok I know m late but I agree with u..I lost all the interest n hope from this show..for me sometimes it's PKYEK n sometimes Geet(kabhi kabhi tv pe kuch dekhne ko nehi hota tha to dekh leti thi..Tongue)...RK is just like Abhay n Madhu is just like Geet..n also sometime like Piya..all time question,cry,stalking...what else left? n then when RK throw water on her she just act like Geet...even SBB give a certificate on this..ROFL...RK always try to maintain his bad boy image infront of Madhu...n then start the Family drama...when the show started RK has no family...then his mom came,then Kukku n Sikky n then Dipu baby..so whos left?Ouch...n then Dipu baby..(sry Dipu name se mujhe apne Dipu aunty means lipstick aunty ki yaad aa jati hai...ROFL) start the kitchen politics...Angry...so what happen to the Film Track...?..for what I start to watch the show?..I guess we have to forget this track just like we forget the powerful ring track in PKYEK...SleepyOuch

n congrts teri post ab bhi open hai..Shru abhi online nehi haiLOL..n don't know about shifali...

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaOtakuGirl-Debo

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by ranitha

You know I just got into an argument yesterday with someone who was upset that there were no show discussion posts being posted now and I realized she was actually right so first let me say I'm really really glad you posted this especially for her

lol...you are talking about me right??LOL See I was talking about such healthy discussion...where you can state your POV or disagree and no one jumps on you and attack you and theirs hardly any talk about DD-VDSleepy its just RK and Madhu and MEIEJ.
Yup, I was wondering when I'd be seeing you hereLOL
Anyway,really glad TM made this postSmile
ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

[QUOTE=ranitha]
the story was said to the journey of a simple girl to stardom...really???...there is no journey, no struggle as such LOL...if RK wants he might some day make her heroine but that no way counts as a simple girl's journey to stardom LOL
Kitchen politics will always b there, dont worry on that bcoz its a family drama LOL
Lol even if Madhu wanted to start from the rungs, RK would probably start saying" RK ki Biwi kabhi junior artist nahi ban sakta" and forcefully dump her in a big scale production with her as the main lead. Tab Bhi aur ab bhi, uska peecha nahi chodegaLOL
Kitchen politics, thanks a lot for the reassuranceAngry, can't waitOuch
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

I don't think they have completely changed the theme, though I agree with most of your points i.e. similarity with PKYEK and GeetLOL

I do feel that the stardom track will happen because we are getting hints too. RK asked Madhu to read the script and practice with him. Someday he might see her dancing and then circumstances might lead her to become a heroine. Personally, I would prefer that because this show was supposed to be like that. In her latest interview also DD said that she is waiting for Madhu's entry in films. So yes, that hasn't been scrapped.

Are you serious Chakku Shocked ROFL RK will see Madhu dancing and he will decide Madhu will be a good actress Shocked Silly  I don't mind Madhu becoming an actress... that's what the promos said and that's what I want instead of family drama... but like this... Silly If by reading a script and dancing people could become actor toh haar koi actor ban jaata LOL

Arrey for becoming an actress, she needs to be good in all the departments.

I believe that dancing part will be one phase. She might speak the lines of a heroine better and emote better and the producer might notice her. There are many ways to show her a heroine. Or maybe some heroine just backs out on a critical situation and Madhu comes into notice.LOL I am not the scriptwriter, so I can just predict.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaCoeur2PsychoFMS

-Desire- Groupbie
-Desire-
-Desire-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
The Top Seriel in star plus only took around 1year to enter into the main concept of the show.
I think we should give the CV's sometime to establish the seriel and then proceed into the main concept afterall itz just been 6-7months(donno the exact period)

As of now am enjoying the show..And also I want the Heroine track to happen but not soo soon..First I want Rishbala in Lovee and then it would be interesting to watch how the CV's will enter the Heroine track .

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaCrazyGirl.21Coeur2PsychoFMSMR.KooLitsRitzi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index