Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 13)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I know her shower act n during Sid.. i will never forget Sleepy n Madhu's character is well sketched according to me Clap please no 4 lions heroines example ROFL 

I have not been able to find any fault in Madhu's character and I love her sensibility and maturityLOL OK, I am crazy in real life, but I am mature when I have to beTongue Four Lions ki heroines act like 2 year olds whose lollypops have been stolen ROFL Even Piya was more matured than they are ROFL
true that age has nothing to do with maturity Tongue even you are more mature than my age and same for me ROFL 
People don't believe me when I tell them my age ROFL
but yes at certain things i can totally relate to Pia n im crazy im saying that but truth is truth ROFL 
Even I can relate to Piya more because most of the times I am irritating like her ROFL Crazy chicka ROFL Can never forget her and Sukku's ABHAAAYYY ROFL
why would Madhu act despo... RK uska pati hai.. bhag ker jayega kaha ROFL  he will have to come to his house and madhu will get him ROFL  
He might start his door raho mujhse mission just like Abhay ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.OtakuGirl-Debo

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i wonder whres film track Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaranitha

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Tum dono ki tarah i m shocked too Shocked...mods r on holiday kya? Confused
aur ab main soch rahi hu ki close ho gaya hota to better tha, i wud have been spared from the essays Ouch

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked kya ab tak ye topic chal raha hai ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked, ab iska kya matlab nikale hum.Ouch itni shanti se apna liya what you said ya kuch aur hone wala haiErmm. Waise khamoshi ke baad tufan ka andesha hota hai.Ouch
Nishi your post is hit Thumbs Up
ab sab ke essay pad and jawab de.ROFL

Edited by emptyworld - 12 November 2012 at 3:04am

ArShi_AbhIyaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Sillyitne essays Wacko mods on holiday 

happy diwali Partyiss post ki diwali ho gaayi  oops diwala ROFL

ArShi_AbhIyasilent.desire

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

i think the script of dis show is changed now and i don't see Madhu becuming Heroine in near futureLOL Dis show has completely becum family drama now...Pehle toh madhu ko sets ke darshaan hotein bhi ab toh woh bhi dikhayi nehi deta usseROFL she only used in crying bucketsSleepy..she shud be proud dat is a Superstar's wife...LOL Ofcourse, Rk is the main character who is making dis show watchable and interestingClap and yup..abhay ki tarah topclass BBB Master bhi hainLOL...rest Dips is awsum...her latest Seductive Avatar was killerDay Dreaming The cv's shud concentrate on her more in these stuffs and not by involving her in kitchen politicsLOL anyways...i m eagerly waiting to see how Cv's cums up with a track wen VD will be busy in his ShaadiLOL dekhtein hain Rk ke bina kitna High Trp aata hainLOL

CVs r concentrating on love track only LOL...RK ko bhi ab sets pe kum dikhate hai , he prefers staying at home with his mad family LOL...Madhu ne bhi spot boy oops i mean spot girl ke job se resign kar diya LOL...and yes family drama will b there, whether we like it or not kitchen politics too bcoz Madhu is a bahu now LOL
lol VD shud take complete 2 weeks off and even we will take 2 week break from the show LOL
first of all Nishi congo tera post abhi bhi open hain ROFL i m shocked yahan ke kuch log itna sudhar kaise gaye suddenlyConfusedLOL anyways,the story seems to have taken a U-turn completely...may be madhu will becum heroine in future but dat track will have to be a solid one...just bcoz madhu cries buckets and chehra dekhkar thodi na heroine ban jaayegi LOL and cv'r are trying hard to change Rk's character...barbaad karne pe tule hain Ouch the evil Rk was the best but ye wala kuch  zyada he thanda hain LOL and ab toh Rk is gonna protect and defend madhu just like abhay ShockedLOL and i don't find madhu-pia having much similarities other den sending their patis to jail yatra ROFL

for black- ROFL sach kaha ye post open kaise reh gayaShocked

Tum dono ki tarah i m shocked too Shocked...mods r on holiday kya? Confused
aur ab main soch rahi hu ki close ho gaya hota to better tha, i wud have been spared from the essays Ouch
lagta hain tera topic sabko pasand aagaya hain LOL but torture toh tujhe he jhelna hoga by rplying every1 ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.OtakuGirl-DeboCrazyGirl.21silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Sillyitne essays Wacko mods on holiday 

happy diwali Partyiss post ki diwali ho gaayi  oops diwala ROFL
ROFL OMG Ritzi it is too good, is post ki happy diwala.ROFL

NIDIZitsRitzi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index