Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 12)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

You know I just got into an argument yesterday with someone who was upset that there were no show discussion posts being posted now and I realized she was actually right so first let me say I'm really really glad you posted this especially for her

lol...you are talking about me right??LOL See I was talking about such healthy discussion...where you can state your POV or disagree and no one jumps on you and attack you and theirs hardly any talk about DD-VDSleepy its just RK and Madhu and MEIEJ.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal--Udhay--

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Amazing post dudeClap please write more here we r a serious lack of good writersEmbarrassed

OMG ur so rite about seeing abhay in rk even i felt the same
Pia was always like love me or go to jail 
Maddy was like apologize or go to jail both of these ladies always went above and beyond just to send abhay to his sasuralLOL pia probably even had a cell reserved for abhayLOL she send him to jail so many timesOuch

I just hope maddy and pia are different when it come to love...with pia i felt like she never loved abhay...i though the romantics defined love as being patient, kind, and love has faith and honesty ...pia never believed in abhay when he would say im innocent she always chose others over him...i hope maddy choses rk over other cuz for rk maddy is his number one priority 

Dude maddy is slowing transforming into geet first the geet like hairstyle then the geet like cloths wid deep back cutLOL...and now the geet like personality...geet was loud bubbly and obnoxious and childish and maddy had became loud and obnoxious when rk dumped water on her...i think maddy is more mature so she should have had subdued emotions remember in the beginng maddy was like the grandmother in her chawl she took care of everyone and understood ther needs...yep geet cried alotLOL

The story has changed and now rishbala are like arnav and khushi first love hate relationship then i lov u then eyelocks on hum hai deewane LOL unless dipz or trishna send em back to square oneEmbarrassed and passion send rishbala its resignation letter so now its only ishq
LOL
Disclaimer to all its my pov please don't misinterpret it Embarrassed 
and sorry for the essay like structure not many places were u can speak ur mind hereLOL

thanks alot
lol jail thing - good one LOL
same here...i am expecting Madhu trusts RK and more passionate love here...Pia never trusted Abhay and that was big letdown from Pia's side for me
oh please dont give me shock by saying that Madhu is becoming Geet now LOL...i hope she maintains her maturity and not act childish Confused
i WANT it to b back to square one Big smile
nishi dd and vd both refused to do intimate scenes and kiss eachother how are we gonna see a dark passionate love story when the leads think that they both got cootiesLOLEmbarrassed
Same i want them back to square one as well but how are they gonna go back to square one??? when they r so close to admitting they love eachotherOuch
sorry didnt mean to shock youLOL but its true maddy has been visited by geets boot a few times in madhubala jus as rk was visited by my really hot vampire abhay in that epic slappage sceneEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya--Udhay--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaOtakuGirl-Debosilent.desireMR.KooL

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

LOL u wont believe kat jst now only I said 2 nishu who wrote this sensible comment?Glad 2 know its uLOL
ShrishtiHug
thanks lolzLOL 
long time no see i was really missing u & ur entertaining posts ...dude when r the really cool emo posts going to come im really missing emEmbarrassed
ps im not a billiOuch u forget the e i really dont wanna be called kat for the rest of my virtual life hereLOLreal life me bhi log katherine ka kat bane dete haiOuch

jus checking u believe in my original now rite??Embarrassed yah abb bhi main the great nishiji ki duplicate hoonLOL jus cuz of u whenever i get pm's i get scared that i might get another hi bomb Broken HeartLOL
..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Well written yaar. The creatives have decided to change the original track, considering the track whichever is most popular...what can we do about that?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index