Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Page 11)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

This movie track will happen. Rk will get a big movie and they will want Madhu as actress and he will make Madhu to act in the movie. The movie will become a huge success. But after sometime, RK career will start to decline, qwhereas Madhu will become huge. This will led to misunderstandings and jealousy. This will surely happen. Mark my words.
i have heard thid story sumwhereConfused i mean u'r prediction LOL yup...i remember u are trying to say dat rk-madhu will becum just like Amitabh-jaya from abhimaan...where amit gets jealous after seeing his wife's  popularity den surely dis is not going to happen in dis show unless the creatives have decided to becum copycats LOL and why will rk want madhu as heroine wen there are lot of actresses in the industry...plus i think madhu herself said earlier doesn't want to enter film industry and i don't think rk is gonna force her as now he is not dat evil one as earlier... the comfortable level between dem is on now where dey are not gonna hurt each other...so i don't think dats happening Tongue look many ppl might think i don't want madhu to becum heroine but its nothing like dat..definately i wanna see her as heroine but i want a solid reason for dat LOLaise he heroine thodi na koi banta hain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepak148

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL I have a feeling ki yeh post band ho jaayegaLOLLOLLOL

I agree wid u RK do remind me of Abhay.I mean he is as charming as Abhay,he is angel,show other how evil he is but has gud jeart,he can bajao any1 wid his one liners,he evn bajao his heroine jst lke Abhay & oops wht a coincidence dono role Vivu nai play kiye thaiWinkLOL

where as Madhu is jst lke Pia.U know stalking, questioning & LOL Pia ki tarah RK ko jail bhi bhej chuki hai though Abhay ko 1 sec jail mai rokna was impossible but yahan Madhu nai RK ko 4 din sasyural bhej diya & I wont b shock agar kal ko jst lke Pia Madhu shout 'Confess u love me RK else I'll send u in jail'LOLLOLLOL

Now 4 theme evn I doubt CVs ka focus film industry pai hai.LOL RK the superstar toh shooting ja nhi rha toh Madhu bala kya khaak heroine banegiLOL

P- Jst my view so NO OFFENCELOL

haan i know tu yehi chahti hai Ermm
lol nice coincidence - both roles done by VD ROFL...ANYONE who has seen PKYEK can relate RK with Abhay now LOL...just like him - keeping a bad boy image but actually is an angel...bas ek diff hai - he doesnt flirt with girls around as he is married ROFL
lol yea jail bhejna was also one of the similarity ROFL
lol i know khud to films kar nahi raha Madhu ko kya karayega ROFL
whatever it is but i m sure they have changed the script, the show was not supposed to b like this

Hey totally agree with you but one point, Abhay was my fav cahracter till PKYEK ended but i never saw him flirting from the day Piya entered in his life except in season 2 when he showedthat he love misha or panchi. whcih was so badly shown. but he never flirted any one... and totally agree show's plot has changed from bollywood to family saga. but only protector is RK , his one liners and superb dialogues... which make me enjoy the show... and i laugh wholeheartedly on watching how he band bajata ha of others...
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Red - BingoClapLOL

Piya was irritating at times with her detectivegiri, but Madhu most of the times trusts RK even though he has only hurt her. Abhay always saved Piya, but she never trusted himROFL Madhu did not care to listen to Kukku Bhatai's nonsense and trusted RK even after he forcefully married her. According to me, Piya was a bit immature character (17 year old girl) and Madhu is a lot more matured.

I know and that's why I said I dont find Madhu and Pia much alike except some similarities. 
@Red, thats true.. she was impulsive and Madhu is calm and mature. n Chakku Madhu is not a teenager girl in love. she is a wife so its obvious LOL rest we will discover once the love track starts/
The prime difference is the relationship. Madhu is married to RK. marriage itself is a huge bond binding two people in relationship of various duties and responsibilities and RK Madhu both have performed their duties till now though their marriage is twisted. and being the kind of person Madhu is she always intend to perform her duties as wife from the first day and she did perfectly. I appreciate the compassion and commitment she has for people. I remember what Poco said, marriage strangely binds two people in relationship doesnt matter how different they are.. n its so true.
But Pia and Abhay didnt have any bonding except the bonding of heart. She didnt need to go crazy for the one person almost impossible to get and who broke her heart several times but offcourse the person Abhay is every risk worth you take. There's no commitment still she always stick to Abhay. n i dont think she never trusted Abhay... she didnt occasionally offcourse but  thats also the impulse and uncertainty of their relationship.  LOL and I can relate to Pia more because I cant be sacrificial but i would rather go n get it hook or crook LOL 
so except Abhay/ RK i cant compare madhu or pia n also the relationship they share with their lovers... complete different...

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

I know and that's why I said I dont find Madhu and Pia much alike except some similarities. 
@Red, thats true.. she was impulsive and Madhu is calm and mature. n Chakku Madhu is not a teenager girl in love. she is a wife so its obvious LOL rest we will discover once the love track starts/
The prime difference is the relationship. Madhu is married to RK. marriage itself is a huge bond binding two people in relationship of various duties and responsibilities and RK Madhu both have performed their duties till now though their marriage is twisted. and being the kind of person Madhu is she always intend to perform her duties as wife from the first day and she did perfectly. I appreciate the compassion and commitment she has for people. I remember what Poco said, marriage strangely binds two people in relationship doesnt matter how different they are.. n its so true.
But Pia and Abhay didnt have any bonding except the bonding of heart. She didnt need to go crazy for the one person almost impossible to get and who broke her heart several times but offcourse the person Abhay is every risk worth you take. There's no commitment still she always stick to Abhay. n i dont think she never trusted Abhay... she didnt occasionally offcourse but  thats also the impulse and uncertainty of their relationship.  LOL and I can relate to Pia more because I cant be sacrificial but i would rather go n get it hook or crook LOL 
so except Abhay/ RK i cant compare madhu or pia n also the relationship they share with their lovers... complete different...

OK not to offend anyone, even Khushi is married to ASR, but she acts like a 5 year oldLOL So I don't think marriage is the only thing. Madhu was shown like that from the day 1. She is a  woman of commitment. And as a character I like her character moreLOL Piya was more like any teenage girl and we could relate with her because of the lingo, costumes and the ambiance.  But she really put me off during the Sid trackOuchLOL But she had her own reasons. 

I don't think Madhu will act despo like Piya and put a knife under RK's neck to qubool his love ROFL Though I would love to watch thatEvil SmileROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti369.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

OK not to offend anyone, even Khushi is married to ASR, but she acts like a 5 year oldLOL So I don't think marriage is the only thing. Madhu was shown like that from the day 1. She is a  woman of commitment. And as a character I like her character moreLOL Piya was more like any teenage girl and we could relate with her because of the lingo, costumes and the ambiance.  But she really put me off during the Sid trackOuchLOL But she had her own reasons. 

I don't think Madhu will act despo like Piya and put a knife under RK's neck to qubool his love ROFL Though I would love to watch thatEvil SmileROFL 

I know her shower act n during Sid.. i will never forget Sleepy n Madhu's character is well sketched according to me Clap please no 4 lions heroines example ROFL 
true that age has nothing to do with maturity Tongue even you are more mature than my age and same for me ROFL 
but yes at certain things i can totally relate to Pia n im crazy im saying that but truth is truth ROFL 
why would Madhu act despo... RK uska pati hai.. bhag ker jayega kaha ROFL  he will have to come to his house and madhu will get him ROFL  

Befikre

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

i DONT AGREE.

RK IS NO WAY SIMILAR TO ABHAY NOR  IS MADHU SIMILAR TO PIA
INFACT RK DOESNT REMIND ME IN ANY WAY OF ABHAY. ABHAY WAS SO VULNERABLE DESPITE HIS COLD EXTERIOR. ON THE OTHER HAND  RK IS ALWAYS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION UNLIKE A SILENT ABHAY.

MOREOVER ABHAY USED TO MUMBLE SUCH FALTU DIALOGUES UNLIKE RK'S KILLER DIALOGUES.

MADHU IS ALSO MUCH STRONGER MENTALLY THAN PIA.

VD HAS EVOLVED SO MUCH AS AN ACTOR FROM HIS ROLE AS ABHAY.
sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
interesting post dear kind of agree and kind of disagree

first abt serial name actually before Kataputhali they decided Shikhar so its working name but through Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon that clearly depicts its love story of simple girl whose Ishq and Junoon is RK so this title is more appealing

i really hope they didn't change the original plot for which all viewers are waiting but kind of looking at current pace of show it seems like they are going to take ages for starting actual stardom track and Ballu return but good thing there is steady development in Rishabala relation 

coming to similarity between Abhay - pia and Madhu - RK so i don't know becoz i never follow PKYEK 

but i am not at all can relate Geet with Madhu they totally different in every way as per characterisation but u can't change basic facial expression while crying and laughing and this implement to both DD and VD so its better to keep their old show completely aside while watching this show 

Iam waiting for fandom track but PH can't proceed with track until they will get desired number specially not now when TAM sheet is not available they will need more finance for main track which they can only manage with high TRP's 

this project is highly ambitious for channel and PH something we called lambi race ka ghoda so they more concerned about rather than anybody of us they don't even pick up new faces for show as they don't want to waste time on acting workshop and training 

this show is blessed with best actors and actress so iam sure CV's can't afford to mess around the main story 
because of low TRP's they did rush but it looks like all preplanned specially looking at the way scenes are excuted 

preeti369ranitha

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

pata nahi jo bhi hai mera POV hai, its critical analysis for the CVs LOL...and no i dont know but i disagree with some of ur points too LOL
mayb the forced marriage track was pre-planned but from the promos it was clear that show is abt girl being forced into stardom...and it was the main track of the show...dont tell even after 6 months of the show u r still waiting for main track of the show to start LOL...it doesnt hold good anymore...

About the stardom track and 6 months gone still its not started. Well there are successful shows that start their main track very late. Best exampl is DABH...they started their main track which was the girl becoming an IAS officer and her husband supporting her after almost an year. We are only 6 months into the show.LOL So just don't jump to conclusions yet.LOL

this saas-babu, kitchen politics, family drama etc were added later and will always b there...its wasnt pre-planned but added to raise the TRPs later...RK's family came all of a sudden from nowhere LOL

I know this saas-bahu drama will always be there cause it was always said it will be. I gave you Saurabh Tiwari's quote what he said before the start of the show (RJ+HAHK thing)...upto you... see it or turn blind.LOL And well about RK's family...if you say late entry means it wasn't pre-planned then well even RK's entry was late...so what? Late entry doesn't mean it was planned...how else will they get they get the HAHK ie family drama settings?

Trishna was supposed to b the parallel lead in the show...but she left in b/w as she got movie offer and Dipz came as a vamp bcoz har family drama mein ek vamp zaruri hai LOL...Trishna's character is a kachra anyways even if she returns, Dipz has taken her place LOL
Agree with this
i agree with aag ka dariya though and that i think is still valid
see Saurabh Tiwari always used to talk abt Madhu becoming actress initially and now he doesnt...he only talks abt love story and family drama and kitchen politics...even DD talked few months back that she is becoming actress soon...soon? really??...not even the actors know what they r supposed to do...so how can u know that the track hasnt changed? LOL
There were a lot of ST interviews before the start of the show...now we hardly get any...once in a while. And he talks about whats happening or whats coming up in recent futiure. So doesn't mean the main track is scrapped. About DD not knowing...well actors get the immediate script not the whole story for the shoot. About me...well I do not know either. But am talking from what I see now..and I dnt see any major changes from what they promised. Cannot say anything about the future.

u know even i used to think stardom track will start after Madhu falls head over heel in love and become kathputli in RK's hands but now i doubt it Confused...bcoz the way they have developed the love story its logical...Madhu is in love but not that mad that she will blindly do anything RK dictates her as RishBala r like typical love-hate story couple now...dunno the future though...also Madhu was supposed to hate film industry and stardom (the way she cried when she was born) which she doesnt apparently LOL
Arre when you yourself think that stardom will be after she falls in love then you should know in shows how much time it takes to fall in love...unless its love at first sight types. About kahtputli...well love makes one a puppet of the highest orderROFL So never be sure about it.

Why would she hate film industry...the industry which gives her family bread and butterErmm..a baby crying does not mean that at all. A baby is supposed to  cry when its born...they don't cry coz they hate hospitals where they are bornLOL

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 12 November 2012 at 1:25am

SmoothCriminal--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index