Posted: 11 years ago
🤪itne essays  mods on holiday 

happy diwali ðŸ¥³iss post ki diwali ho gaayi  oops diwala ðŸ¤£
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Tum dono ki tarah i m shocked too 😲...mods r on holiday kya? 😕
aur ab main soch rahi hu ki close ho gaya hota to better tha, i wud have been spared from the essays

lagta hain tera topic sabko pasand aagaya hain 😆 but torture toh tujhe he jhelna hoga by rplying every1 🤣
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ritzi12

🤪itne essays  mods on holiday 

happy diwali ðŸ¥³iss post ki diwali ho gaayi  oops diwala ðŸ¤£

🤣 OMG Ritzi it is too good, is post ki happy diwala.🤣
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok I know m late but I agree with u..I lost all the interest n hope from this show..for me sometimes it's PKYEK n sometimes Geet(kabhi kabhi tv pe kuch dekhne ko nehi hota tha to dekh leti thi..😛)...RK is just like Abhay n Madhu is just like Geet..n also sometime like Piya..all time question,cry,stalking...what else left? n then when RK throw water on her she just act like Geet...even SBB give a certificate on this..🤣...RK always try to maintain his bad boy image infront of Madhu...n then start the Family drama...when the show started RK has no family...then his mom came,then Kukku n Sikky n then Dipu baby..so whos left?...n then Dipu baby..(sry Dipu name se mujhe apne Dipu aunty means lipstick aunty ki yaad aa jati hai...🤣) start the kitchen politics...😡...so what happen to the Film Track...?..for what I start to watch the show?..I guess we have to forget this track just like we forget the powerful ring track in PKYEK...🥱

n congrts teri post ab bhi open hai..Shru abhi online nehi hai😆..n don't know about shifali...
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I don't think they have completely changed the theme, though I agree with most of your points i.e. similarity with PKYEK and Geet😆

I do feel that the stardom track will happen because we are getting hints too. RK asked Madhu to read the script and practice with him. Someday he might see her dancing and then circumstances might lead her to become a heroine. Personally, I would prefer that because this show was supposed to be like that. In her latest interview also DD said that she is waiting for Madhu's entry in films. So yes, that hasn't been scrapped.

Are you serious Chakku ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ RK will see Madhu dancing and he will decide Madhu will be a good actress ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤ª  I don't mind Madhu becoming an actress... that's what the promos said and that's what I want instead of family drama... but like this... ðŸ¤ª If by reading a script and dancing people could become actor toh haar koi actor ban jaata ðŸ˜†
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

lol...you are talking about me right??😆 See I was talking about such healthy discussion...where you can state your POV or disagree and no one jumps on you and attack you and theirs hardly any talk about DD-VD🥱 its just RK and Madhu and MEIEJ.

Yup, I was wondering when I'd be seeing you here😆
Anyway,really glad TM made this post😊
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Lol even if Madhu wanted to start from the rungs, RK would probably start saying" RK ki Biwi kabhi junior artist nahi ban sakta" and forcefully dump her in a big scale production with her as the main lead. Tab Bhi aur ab bhi, uska peecha nahi chodega😆
Kitchen politics, thanks a lot for the reassurance😡, can't wait

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Are you serious Chakku ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ RK will see Madhu dancing and he will decide Madhu will be a good actress ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤ª  I don't mind Madhu becoming an actress... that's what the promos said and that's what I want instead of family drama... but like this... ðŸ¤ª If by reading a script and dancing people could become actor toh haar koi actor ban jaata ðŸ˜†

Arrey for becoming an actress, she needs to be good in all the departments.

I believe that dancing part will be one phase. She might speak the lines of a heroine better and emote better and the producer might notice her. There are many ways to show her a heroine. Or maybe some heroine just backs out on a critical situation and Madhu comes into notice.😆 I am not the scriptwriter, so I can just predict.
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Arrey for becoming an actress, she needs to be good in all the departments.

I believe that dancing part will be one phase. She might speak the lines of a heroine better and emote better and the producer might notice her. There are many ways to show her a heroine. Or maybe some heroine just backs out on a critical situation and Madhu comes into notice.😆 I am not the scriptwriter, so I can just predict.

but Chakku...the way she read the script last time...errr...ok i better shut up and no comments 😃

@RED - Shocked dont ask me why i m laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i agree with Farah though Madhu is supposed to become actress one day as per promo few months back when the show started errr but right now there r no hints for the same...i mean they cud have shown a small one like RK complimenting her or something? which never happened 😆
-Desire- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The Top Seriel in star plus only took around 1year to enter into the main concept of the show.
I think we should give the CV's sometime to establish the seriel and then proceed into the main concept afterall itz just been 6-7months(donno the exact period)

As of now am enjoying the show..And also I want the Heroine track to happen but not soo soon..First I want Rishbala in Lovee and then it would be interesting to watch how the CV's will enter the Heroine track .