Critical Analysis of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by srija273

Nowadays RK really behaves lyk Abhay...he ll save Madhu from all d mess...he already cares for her...n I'm sure he ll go into tyagi mode lyk Abhay soon
I dont know much about Geet as I never watched it😳
bt now I think d show z more about ishq n junoon rather dan film faternityπŸ˜›...so even if Madhu becomes actress dat ll take some time
nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ

same here πŸ˜†
the show is on ishq and junoon along with family drama πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

thanks for commenting
i think when the show started the makers never thought abt RK's family and making it a family drama πŸ˜†...rmbr when RK went to jail noone came to bail him out except Bittu G πŸ˜†...and RK even said that he has no family when food was brought to him from Padmini...suddenly they decided to make it a family drama show and got RK's family too
There is no stardom track even as a backdrop, i mean when did we see last RK going on sets? πŸ˜•...then how will it come in forefront? πŸ˜†...noone from the show makers even talks abt it now...RK's bad boy image is loved by all - thats what writer of the show said
some ppl r even saying that RK reminds them of the hero of The Wuthering Heights πŸ˜†...waiting for the passion in the love story

Nishi, I don't actually miss the stardom track.πŸ˜› Jabh aayega tabh aayega. But it would be nice if the 'Sitara Studios' RK stood outside in the rain tied into Madhu's stardom track whensoever.😊

RK's family is a huge eyesore.😑 So many of them, and Shama Deshpande and Raza Murad are the sort of seniors who aren't hired unless scenes will be there for them.

First there was no one but RK and Madhu (and the servants) in his house😳, and now there's a permanent carnival in residence.😑 The only good thing is that RK still doesn't refer to the foursome🀒 as his family, but it was still a blooper-in-the-making.

RK is very much like Abhay in the bad-boy image and the selflessness, but he's also usually very vindictive unlike Abhay.πŸ˜ƒ

Madhu is not at all like Piya. I used to have whiplash from Piya's moods.πŸ˜• If Abhay said he didn't love her and acted hostile, she would accept any proof or accusation against him. If he admitted to loving her, he was her angel and no proof mattered.πŸ˜• I adored the couple for sheer magic, but my head would spin.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Madhu, on the other hand, is very sacrificing, even when she doesn't yet realize she has started to fall in love with RK. I don't think she will turn on him even temporarily if he doesn't promptly reciprocate.😳

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
@Nishi.. The show is gonna run for the period of 2 yrs or more.. and I don't think cvs will show the love confession so fast.. ok madhu realised her love for RK but will not confess it to him.. plus Makkhi will return to create rift btw Rishbala.. Rishbala egos will crash numerous of times and I think RK will decide to make Madhu actress intially to keep her near him, but later it will turn to be a nighmare for her, I hope.. I hope they will later concentrate on the film track once the domestic issues are resolved..
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Nishi, this post will get closed πŸ˜† 

ok before that i should comment πŸ˜†
I agree the similarities of Abhay and RK are too much. Me n Urvi always keep analyzing them πŸ˜† 
but i dont find Madhu like Pia much πŸ˜† thats because Madhu is RK's wife so her actions are rather normal to me and for Pia Abhay was the forbidden fruit which she should never go to but she went. but yes, there are similarities between them for sure. but Pia was faulty and madhu is sacrificing. another big difference.
and abhay pia relationship were forbidden, impossible but RK Madhu are not. their relationship is based on love-hate but to cross the 'aag ka dariya' named RK's heart is tough πŸ˜† 
so if i summarize, for me biggest similarity is Abhay n RK. 

n I think Madhu will become heroine but it will take a lot of time πŸ˜• n i agree they changed the storyline a lot for TRP.

STRICTLY MY POV😳 

lol ok why r u all after closing my post πŸ˜†
Tanzie what i wanted to say is these similarities were not there when the show started...RK was a grey character totally, evil one...then they suddenly started making him like Abhay...and i think they did it on purpose Confused
Madhu is not exactly like Pia but like i said some qualities do match πŸ˜†...even Pia used to cry but not this much πŸ˜†...and RK bajaoing Madhu all the time - another similarity πŸ˜†
yup yup this love story is not impossible bcoz RK is human πŸ˜† just that RK's heart like u said is aag ka dariya πŸ˜†
i dunno what track they will follow now but they have changed the storyline for sure from what they started the show with

lol ok why r u all after closing my post πŸ˜†
Tanzie what i wanted to say is these similarities were not there when the show started...RK was a grey character totally, evil one...then they suddenly started making him like Abhay...and i think they did it on purpose πŸ˜•
Madhu is not exactly like Pia but like i said some qualities do match πŸ˜†...even Pia used to cry but not this much πŸ˜†...and RK bajaoing Madhu all the time - another similarity πŸ˜†
yup yup this love story is not impossible bcoz RK is human πŸ˜† just that RK's heart like u said is aag ka dariya πŸ˜†
i dunno what track they will follow now but they have changed the storyline for sure from what they started the show with

You know why I said this post can get closed. πŸ˜† though there no bashing or anything but i feel making a post is like crime here πŸ₯±
never mind, don wanna go there. I think RK is greyish than Abhay. n Abhay was always soft hearted but he just never got to show it because he was like eternally damned, forever self destructive. RK is also like that but he is more realistic.  still love Abhay more no matter what πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
yea n biggest one - intention of sending the hero jail πŸ€£ but on general basis loads of differences except a few.. i think we can understand it better once their lovestory kicks. 
my biggest problem is i see the passion missing that the show promised us πŸ₯± rest im happy how rishbala relationship is shaping up. gradually and beautifully..mutual effort...
im also sure they changed a lot of things n included saans bahu drama for attracting more audiences. i just hope they don divert from main track which is Madhu becoming a heroine. it will take time n its colors show so it will run long. 

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

even i feel the same,Nish!! da original story of da show seems lost sumwhere since da past 1 monthπŸ˜• n nt 2 forget,da TRP's went high since last month only!! these days its more of a typical show v watch on other channels!!🀒 exception RK's dialogues dat r different 4rm da other Typical dialogues byda various main leads!! 
n cuming 2 da similarities,4rm day 1 of his entry,RK has reminded me of Abhay in sum or da other aspect!! der r so many!! BBB skills, 'i-care-a-damn-attitude','angel in disguise',Bad-boy mask,saamne se BBB n peeche se care n help!! never take credit 4 anything bt take da blame even if he isn't guilty 4 da sake of his loved 1's,Attitude,charm,faadu dialogues though RK has more dialogues being a human bt Abhay's single dialogue was enough 2 shut everybody's mouth😎,easily forgive da person who wants 2 kill u!!πŸ˜† i dnt even knw if i missed out any more similaritiesπŸ˜› n the only similarity btwn MB n Piya is their obsession 4 Sending RK/Abhay to the jail n da latest 1 is dream confession!! 

yup exactly...the moment they changed the track, the TRPs went high and its working for them so they wont change now πŸ˜†...only unique thing abt this show is RK and his unpredictable character...and this is 2nd show after PKYEK which is male dominating instead of female dominating (VD's kismat πŸ˜†)
lol u wrote everything down, nothing more to add πŸ˜†...just that RK wasnt like this from day 1...he did many evil things too (unlike Abhay who was always an angel)...but later they changed him and r hell bent on making him Abhay and Madhu as Pia πŸ˜†
agreed wid u nishi.the cvs hv changed a lot of story.it was a love story wid stardom backdrop bt its a family drama now as it brought trps.
regarding similartiy bw rk nd abhay,well agreed on dat part too.both hv bbb skils nd bad boy image stil a heart of gold.
4 me show rk n i wl watch it.otherwise tata bye bye to the show.infct i was sad dat in fri epi they didnt show rk:-(
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Completely agree with you!!

You are right.. I always used to wonder that what changed in this

whole Madhubala serial since the beginning and see they changed

the whole track because it was not working. But honestly, I don't blame

Cv or PH.. they are in a business and they will show what the audiences

like to see.. it is as simple as that!!!

But where do stupid people like me go who watch this serial everyday in a hope

that maybe we might see the 'uniqueness' that was promised to us??

For eg. today I was watching the very initial episodes of Madhubala which are

being repeated on a channel and I found them quite interesting compared to what

I see now' atleast they had a track in their mind!!

And yeah MEIEJ for me is a one man show' RK and Vivian's acting' sorry if I hurt anyone

but this is my POV.

yup i guess they did it for TRPs...they kept experimenting with what is working and what is not and made changes accordingly as per actors capabilities
they did turn MEIEJ into a one-man show just like PKYEK true...only male leading going on talking aur female lead chup kar ke khadi hoti hai - first time ever seen this πŸ˜†

yup exactly...the moment they changed the track, the TRPs went high and its working for them so they wont change now πŸ˜†...only unique thing abt this show is RK and his unpredictable character...and this is 2nd show after PKYEK which is male dominating instead of female dominating (VD's kismat πŸ˜†)
lol u wrote everything down, nothing more to add πŸ˜†...just that RK wasnt like this from day 1...he did many evil things too (unlike Abhay who was always an angel)...but later they changed him and r hell bent on making him Abhay and Madhu as Pia πŸ˜†
@red-true n i realised i 4got 2 mention dis point!! Abhay was a pure soul who'd never hurt even an innocent fly!! bt RK is nt xactly like dis!! i said from day 1 4 his Attitude,arrogance,dialogues n BBB skills nt 4 da cumplt char!! πŸ˜† it sure used 2 remind me of Abhay n now his char luks more similar 2 Abhay wid dis selflessness n angelic nature!!

yup i guess they did it for TRPs...they kept experimenting with what is working and what is ot and made changes accordingly as per actors capabilities
they did turn MEIEJ into a one-man show junst like PKYEK true...only male leading going on talking aur female lead chup kar ke khadi hoti hai - first time ever seen this πŸ˜†

Yeah... but you know they should have not promised us if they couldn't fullfill it!!
You see I was attracted to this because of it's promos and it's concept but now sometimes
it hurts to see as the concept got lost somewhere
Maybe I expected too much from this showπŸ˜•...what I see now somewhat a mixture of PKYEK and Geet and any other saas bahu drama!!
So now I don't expect anything but CVs have to realise that this show might not run long especially if the younger age group audiences loose interest in it!!!