Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG- {SS} AATISHEIN ISHQ link to thread 2 pg/1!!! (Page 96)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
nice update...

eager to know how the story unfolds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

kichusitzzdmgmani3897yashvijaysinghsheetalvasa9290860623kabslocksdivyaraghaniswabisohni_kudi_111AISHAJSashwimaaneethottyangelishitamoresravanthi93TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012maaneet_maniccutekananangeljyotibbinduSarah08neetugarg123kainturakiranSofirahi13divyeshbubble333princesdrashtiUMAIRQAZIDolphi-dolphinnostalgicmooncrazyfangcMaaneet_dhakdhak22annu1992nishnalSNEHA4990deepsikha09metromastinat10maanlvsgeetmansiahmedlovepooaparnapoduriAnnu8193sanj1905rizwanaqPoonamTsaji-21lethasanthoshPaingelangeeshringmesaadi88pamilAsh534pari_jyothikans.1rosesanaAngel-33Opaldewsmanisha259priyankasweet21pixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12gurti2012Neejumaanshianjalisen85zaidi98preet.harmansaariMAANSI.2011mygurmaanCiaMaaneetSheen-Coolkiwi...RIDDHIMA...pari1689pingu-tinguzariya123lehrrsusmitavalli30LILY111144geetsrir.maanshri12Hanishadevi.Priya2000.doublecrossqutiegiyaradha.nandinisweetsampa39anmirzaGurtiArtiKasiKasiangelgurtiBULBUL.Akingofmed_soniakeerthi90anky_smansi.tripathiNH197197531fantesykiran_ratijssoodashvinisharmahappydays30sstylishdollushankitvcam_sweet_parishivanirajputnostalgic_soulkareena32$ara_$hachiAlicia2001anjucoolnihatrimemyselfndIharshithaaaAtiffasatykalpitamasaf57uteemKINGKHANFANimpoojavermaallibrdreamymishti88AIMAMSKana1411Kriti_roxmoni6262KamliKuditiakashyaplovesiagargi12chavvi16zohafarheenlil.mizz.smexiipunam2712gill123sriradmaaneet5anupm04valli22love2_somamandy15freya123sdlife19ammu5soni4evaShravya.Mtushti-kiranAsh1991t_areebshruthiRMehek25nahtani88khwaishfanflowers4upop77smallvilleanshramandymoremitzi11Cutydevilnamita25-Priti11-maaniqraTheDarkKnightmollycoddlesona-raiGcs-girlzaara2212Remya_Pillaijasraj123meena..seemamary-padma-shrutheAjaydona86reachsky2011dolly10abinash079--Neelam--spvdPrithviSanyo1

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 28 November 2012 at 2:50am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25neha_g6Nihsonfatema_007mansi.tripathijssooddreamymishti88d_soniakingofmemaanshikareena32$ara_$hachidreamy4everns.1286pearlkiran_ratiAIMAMALIKushankitvc_SharmeenLuvsGClehrimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712love2_soma-padmarao-jasraj123---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Mehek25maaniqraHansaNsona-raimeena..khwaishfanmysteriousmillispvdInfinity.Donnaa

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

PART 5:

KHURANA MANSION:

Maan entered the mansion holding geet's arm securely, making way towards his room. Dev and sam who were in the hall were first shocked to see a girl with maan for the first time. Sam had always been with him, she always used to take maan for granted bt now in just a day maan is with another girl!!! Their jaws dropped looking at the beautiful girl, jealousy coursed through sam while dev was stunned understanding that sam can neva match her neva!!! Eva!!!

Maan smirked looking at the faces of sam and his brother, he has decided he will nt let them win!!! Living together seemed to be a fun he thought. The game has just begun!!! They thought that he lost the battle dev and sam didn't know that he made a comeback this time with a plan to win!!!

Dev: yeh kaun hai maan?? he asked gazing geet from top to bottom, while she tried to hide herself from dev standing behind maan clutching his shirt!!

Maan: meri GIRLFRIEND!!! Dev and sam were a way too shocked, they did not even move. So was geet.

Sam: par maan ek din mein girlfrnd?? How is that possible?? Maan smirked... kyun nahi ho sakti?? I love her as u both can see she is irresistible he said with a glint in eyes

Dev: aur yeh tumhare saath rahegi?? Bina shaadi ke?? ... kyun bhai jab tum dono reh sakte ho ek saath bina shaadi ke toh main bhi reh sakta hoon haina?? He taunted, I have to leave to office toh ill take ur leave now

Maan took geet to his room and made her settle telling her abt the things, wat shud be placed where. Bt geet's mind was occupied with something else, wateva she saw in the hall she didn't know as to wat was happening there and she felt like a puppet in the hands of maan. She understood she will have to remain calm wateva happens, she has no right to speak, breaking her thoughts maan spoke as he knows wat is running in geet's mind

Maan: tum yehi soch rahi ho ki maine neeche yeh kyun kaha ki u are my grlfrnd, socho wat else can I tell them?? Geet tum jitna kam sochogi utna acha hai. Just that u don't need to know anything here other than me. Geet did not reply she stood there watching maan going out of the room.

DADIMA'S ROOM:

Dadima's eyes beamed in happiness looking at maan, she cud make out something has changed inside him wat was it?? As much as dadima knows he has something running in mind. Bt maan will not tell her anything even if she asks so its just waste to pressurize him!!! dadima was lost in her thoughts wen maan sat on the bed beside her and took her hand into his, she came back to the normal world and gave a pleasant smile. It was only dadima who stood beside maan all through the tuff times. Even though she was not his own dadima she did take care of him like he was her own grandson. After the death of maan's father his mom married dev's father so that maan and dev will get parents love bt that did not happen maan's mother was forced to take care of dev so much that she had to neglect maan and she was helpless infront of her new husband. Dadima is dev's own dadima still she accepted maan more than anything and brought him up, while maan started to develop a hatred towards all the three dev, his father and of all HIS OWN MOM!!! He felt he was betrayed by his mom. Slowly his his mom and also dev's dad passed away bt the business got into prblms. After growing up he fell in love with sam bt the business ups and downs were so much that maan cudnt concentrate on her so much that broke everything, sam left maan for dev. On a personal front maan and dev always shared a sheer animosity towards each other, dev always wanted to win no matter wat wen it comes to a competition with maan, they cant stand each other so they shared the property and business this made dadima's health to degrade so much, she got bed ridden watching both the brothers separate. She finally cud manage dev and maan to stay in the same house bt she didn't know the fact that both the brothers have shared the house too. Dev stays on one half and maan on the other. And until dadima get fine both of them decided that they will stay in the mansion. This treaty was not known to dadima!!!

Maan was so much engrossed in past events that he failed to notice that she was smiling looking at him and wen she shook her hand he looked at her

Maan: how are u feeling now dadima?? Aap thik toh hai?? he asked in a low tone while dadima nodded for a yes ... I am fine if u are fine!!! Aapko pata nahi agar aap khush hai toh hum bhi khush hai

Maan: jaanta hoon dadima sirf aap hai jo mere liye khush ho sakti hai and the good news I have my business safe and secure ab itni profit hua ki I don't even have to look back eva!!! I am happy dadima I am really he said hugging her madly as if he will lose her, who had been a last ray of hope!!! A hope of life!!! A hope who always stood beside him!!!

Dadima: I know everything maan adi ne mujhe phone kiya tha ab aap jayiye aapko kaam hai na go now sham ko baat karenge listening to dadi he saw the time it was indeed late for office he got up and walked out of the room bt stopped near the door, not turning back he asked... Mere saath ek ladki ghar aayi hai dadi aap poochenge nahi kyun leke aaya main usse??

Dadima: sawal toh unse kiya jaata hai jo galat hote hai mere maan kabhi galat nahi ho sakte. Even if u do something wrong I know ull over come every mistake of life. U cud overcome ur mom's betrayal and then sam's toh ab main jaanti hoon aap galat kaam nahi kar sakte log galat ho sakte hai. Geet se hum baad mein milenge aap jayiye

Maan left the room unable to take her words anymore he was not that saint as dadima was thinking of him. He got geet for his!!! For his wat?? Then he thought he did not force her she came on her own will and the only thing he cud make out MONEY!!! She was a paid... he didn't want to continue his thoughts of her. His mind wanted to relax today after so much of tension for days now he got a chance to sit and enjoy the profit his company made and now the next target to overtake dev's business!!!

Wen maan came back to the room he found geet standing infront of the mirror looking ravishing in the saree he got for her. She was setting the saree, maan's legs automatically went towards her.

Precap:

Geet: aap yaha?? Aap toh ek ghante pehle office gaye itni jaldi wapas kaise aagaye?? She asked as maan inched closer to her terrifying her with his steps sandwiching her to the wall, I cant concentrate on my work geet!!! I just cant. Y are u doing this with me?? I want u now, geet tried pushing maan away, maan aapko kaam karna chahiye I am here till u want me to, waise bhi nikalne se pehle hi toh aapne ...Woh ... she cudnt voice out wat maan did and found herself pushed onto the bed

target 190+ likes girls!!! get to work

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 4

NEXT PART:
PART 6

Edited by dreamyharika - 04 December 2012 at 10:19am

The following 296 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusrajpreetmani3897yashvijaysinghroseukPRIYA_123456789nehavashisdg26ishitamoreapubasustar432PoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25SofirahiAakshithamaltisokhaltittu7513divyeshUMAIRQAZImaanambiKMB-MSKURGoodnAwesomezainabzeeqsupriya_anand..Shree..Needhi_naughtyMoonlight007nottyrainbubble333maneetloveuMaaneet_swapnardysara2012deepsikha09Enigma78sun4uneetugarg123maaneet_manicyadavnehamaanlvsgeetangeljyotisravanthi93mkd.70AISHAJSashwimaaneetrubimadaparnapodurijojo2802divyaraghaniisha19809290860623geetkamaankrishna.sona_jyotikaPaingellathaauammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMoGemmmans22itzzdmgangeeshcreddysrikantharajavij10varshrsaji-21nonabeburizwanaqPoonamTnibi_suchiOpaldewsdrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatrichu26mamatha.rosesanaNihsonsohni_kudi_111rostMoon002preet.harmancyaaetrikaCiaMaaneetbbinduTheSunShinekateyescutekananManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsnadia-arshadParimishtyrumana88kainturakiranpingu-tingunishnal26_chaitragiaa5678MaanKiNadeemsingh27TinaSwissAsheleyneha_g6imli95pari1689ahsaaspyarka1993.ssghemangigazalsanam1234upayal12april12mounacutyprabha75doll9its_meMGRMFFS.lovemaaneet.zaidi98cutemishtinitika20supernasahupreetidhawankeerthi90angelgurtimansiahmeddh_ritifatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH197197531erumzaheerCrystalSayasuba2011-Awaari-m-g19sree.maneetCuteTommyanjalireddyy84shivanirajputmardesstylishdollfrnd.of.frndzOblivion007srikrithibabygurl10RishbalaAsyaMG$ara_$hachiWhypadhukareena32Atiffashristi1moonlight2630dreamy4eversheetalvasagurti30ns.1Nav2010Gudiyalovesguru286pearlanjalisen85dreamymishti88allibrBloodDiamond29priyashalinisaran89angel_smilylove4alljssoodmaanshikingofmesridevi_nd_soniaana1411KasiKasihottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177ElienoreMGshri12geetsrir.maanKamliKudi...RIDDHIMA...metromastipriya_ya1408snehapriyajeyanthi123Dei_Gratiazariya123dhakdhak22Mahimaanaswin2134javalli30krithi12-misty--love-Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39ZohamaaneetAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarek-Mitu-HanishadeviNeejukiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7masaf59pixelflower620tellymeAngel-33TinkerBellaushankitvc18myprideramaheshpaponecon-Veritaserum-soni4evanihatriDoracakeshruthiRpreeti.1harshithaaaaaaahappydays30anjucoolsmallvillealicia212janu_2006Cutydevil-afsha-flowers4ualekhika20namita25sweet scorpiomandymoremitzi11Mehek25nahtani88maaniqrat_areebHansaNpop77preethiamandy15seemamarymeena..freya123sona-raiAsh1991--Ratna--Basiliskzaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04jasraj123---nishu---Remya_Pillaiammu5sdlife19kabslocksgill123punam2712Shruthelove2_soma-padmarao-Khaleesi_CuteStrawberryimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANMagical-Wings_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12sanum23sanghita0000lehrtaahir004dolly10_Maaneet_chavvi16JeevanaPSri_Radhamysteriousmilliabinash079khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDownhilltabby999Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yipeee me first second time in this ff
wow, it feel superb
ok now me happy so long comment

love the entry of maan and geet in km

and sam and dev ke face expression or thoughts ke to kya kahna,so lots offor you.
their entry is like to them
ha ha ha ,both are likeyeh kaise hua. sam is feel likehow can be she so beautiful and so both want to pull their hair.and maan answer  is cherry on cake ,she is my gf. and now we will live together.is their any problem you devils,tell tell.

and update is too short dear
please make the cupid hit maan soon

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 28 November 2012 at 3:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovemaaneet.geetsrir.maankingofme18mypridedreamyharika

zaidi98 Goldie
zaidi98
zaidi98

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
harikaaa..
innaaa chota update...AngryAngry
no no... Angry
update again n teaser wala update shaml ho...Wink
samjhiii...
amazing update...Clap
dev n sam k faces dkhne layeq hoge...LOLLOL
geet iz maan GF... 
oye huwe..WinkWink
ye dev phr charactr dheela nikla...
phr pete ga maan se...AngryAngry
precap... haaayyeee... w8ng eagerly 4 next...Wink
mjhe aj hi chahiye...
plzzz

Edited by zaidi98 - 28 November 2012 at 3:20am

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaidi98

harikkaaa 190 likes hogaye... ab tu update kr do...
Cry

upar dekhWink

zaidi98

jssood IF-Dazzler
jssood
jssood

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
wow wonderful
teaser next update main aayegaa

dreamyharika

zaidi98 Goldie
zaidi98
zaidi98

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
jab maine post kiya tu tm already post kr chukii thii..
bt im not happyy...
inna chota update...Angry

dreamyharika

Go to top