Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG- {SS} AATISHEIN ISHQ link to thread 2 pg/1!!! (Page 49)

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
didu kaha ho aap??????????

intezaar ho gayi intezaar ki
aayi na kuch khabar mere didu kiCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Harika is missing *sob* *sob*

dreamyharika

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
didu maine aapko kidnap nahi kiya 
toh kaha ho aap?????????Cry

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
sia amrutha me back thoda wait karlo updating in 10 mins!!!

lovesia

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesia

waiting

tum bohut blush kar rahi ho EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lovesia

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesia

waiting

i love this pic so much Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesialehrammu5

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
kichusitzzdmgmani3897sheetalvasaPRIYA_1234567899290860623kabslocksdivyaraghaniAISHAJSashwimaaneetmkd.70ishitamorebbindusonya2012yadavnehacutekananbushi1neetugarg123SofirahivarugeetindiaforumsushloveGURTI369UMAIRQAZIDolphi-dolphindhakdhak22annu1992SNEHA4990Maaneet_nishnalcutestarzmaanlvsgeetcoolkiwilovepoomansiahmedAnnu8193sanj1905Paingelsaji-21PoonamTangeeshpari_jyothikans.1pamilAngel.Khushithendral_111anjalisen85pixelflower620cutestar12NihsonNeejumaanshipreet.harmansaarivandana73CiaMaaneetManeetTUJANENA...RIDDHIMA...crazy_125ahsaaspyarkalehrrsusmitavalli30krithi12shri12sweetsampa39anmirzaradha.nandiniarunsunita_gmGurtiArtiKasiKasid_soniakeerthi90gbhatangelgurtiHanishadevikingofmeTrisha4evrjssoodmansi.tripathiNH197197531kiran_ratifantesylove4allNav2010ushankitvcshristi1happydays30sstylishdollkareena32anjucoolnihatriAlicia2001AtiffaharshithaaamemyselfndIallibrdreamymishti88shalinisaran89masaf57ana1411Kriti_roxKINGKHANFANimpoojavermatiakashyapKamliKudilovesiagargi12zohafarheenchavvi16lil.mizz.smexiivalli22punam2712sriradanupm04love2_somamonika1992-padma-sdlife19ammu5Ash1991--Ratna--freya123nahtani88t_areebrubinahansashruthiRmandy15Shravya.Mtushti-kiransoni4evakhwaishfanflowers4umandymoremitzi11janu_2006Cutydevilmonikasethzaara2212seemamaryTheDarkKnightmaaniqramollycoddlesona-raimeena..Gcs-girljasraj123shrutheAjaydona86MonaLovesMaandolly10--Neelam--abinash079spvdPrithviSanyo1

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 November 2012 at 9:09am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHAJSNihson26_chaitraneha_g6keerthi90PujaShreekingofmemaanshijssooddreamymishti88kareena32dreamy4everns.1286pearlkiran_ratilovesiaushankitvclehr_SharmeenLuvsGCKINGKHANFANlove2_soma-padmarao-impoojavermaammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaniqrasona-rai--Ratna--meena..janu_2006spvdDonnaa

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
PART 3:

WARNING: strictly 18+!!!

HOTEL ROOM:

Geet stood at the centre of the room like a doll clutching her stomach tightly feeling awkward with its exposure, wrapping the pallu around her protectively shivering with fear. Her legs were giving up as the thought of giving into some unknown person's desire. She was still trying to gather herself, make herself believe that she will have to loose her saity for the one first time , might be the lust time. She held her throat as it got chocked with palm wen the sound of the door closing reached the ears

" did u eva check me out?? do u know anything of my body??"

He found geet standing showing her back to him. His eyes widened observing the body which was shimmering with the transparent saree amidst the candles which were present all around the room. The words of sameera rang in his mind. His brain was only occupied with the rejection he had gone through. His veins surged with anger recollecting the moment he found his so called grl frnd with his brother dev makin out in his brothers room. He walked in a trance towards the unknown girl gazing her lustfully.

"did u eva try to touch me?? Did u eva observe how appealing my body is??"

He put his hand on geet's shoulder, turned her around who looked at him with a fear, which he cudnt make out as his being was completely taken over with sam's out right denial of the relationship for not giving himself physically to her. He removed the saree pallu from her shoulders, geet did not protest bt placed her one hand on her bare tummy as it churned with acute fear. She cud feel how hungrily the man was watching almost naked self. She was getting suffocated, was feeling like throwing up as his long fingers started to trace her hand that rested on the tummy. He shoved her hand away and caressed her belly, waist line gazing the smooth skin of her throat, his eyes travelled down till the crevice of her cleavage. He went to close the door and this was the start geet thought

"I love ur brother maan, not u who do not know r of romance and of all dev is ready to give me all of his property and u?? u neva bothered to gift me anything. Now ur company is in bankrupt. Acha hua tum dono ne business toh divide kar liya. Still u work like a robot. Are u a man?? How can u be so celebate?? Bt now I got wat all I expected from dev, not u. We have decided to marry!!!"

Geet stumbled with her steps walking towards the bed as maan was closing the door. She sat on the bed closing her eyes squeezing the eye lids hard against her eye balls unable to take the tension. She cud feel maan sitting on the bed beside her, holding her through arms maan made geet to relax on the bed. Both of their hearts thudded against their rib cages wildly. The next her pupils dilated wen maan's hand reached geet's back to unclasp the hook of the blouse. She did not have her bra. He looked threw the blouse away and looked at her mounts which tantalized his senses. Geet looked at him blankly as she was not understanding the pain the man had in his eyes.

He laid on her completely and grazed her cheek with lips then travelled till her earlobe then his lips replaced his teeth, then came back to her lips and took them completely into his!!! It was demanding, luscious, then his tongue whisked at the entry of her lips for entry she parted with a whimper and responded with a similar passion. His tongue seemed to enjoy every tiny miny bit of her mouth. She didn't know wat it is bt she had to give in as per the advice of chamkeeli bt every ounce of her seemed lethargic with fear. Geet then held the pillow firmly wen she felt maan kneading her curves with both his hands madly, bt now her weary self seemed to respond to the sensual assault sending her strong waves of pain bt more of pleasure. Wat started as a thorny feeling is turning out to be a perfect moment bt y?? wat happened in just a lil time??

He was loving her body which was sleek and tender which was turning him on even more. He was getting aggressive with an unknown desire taking a toll on him. Maan took her curves into his mouth, she shivered feeling the hot saliva of his dancing on the swell of her breasts. He no longer remembered sameera, its now only the girl and her body. She was taking his aggressiveness holding onto the hair of him threading her fingers into his scalp. Breaking the beautiful moment maan's phone rang, he looked at the face of the girl, she seemed to flushed. He put down the phone with a relief, his business prblm got solved!!! Now he can easily take over dev's for betraying him. He smirked internally and again got lost in her, soon her remaining clothes joined his on the floor. Her body was cold yet it was soothing his senses giving him a warmth, a piece of mind which he has been searching for all these days. Maan came down to her navel and placed open mouthed kisses all over holding her wrists firmly as she squirmed under him, he nipped her skin with teeth her glass bangles broke bt to her luck they didn't pierce into her wrists. He came up and bit her throat while his finger automatically went into her core. He fingered her, she moaned with an unbearable pain, bt he ravaged her lips to subside those moans. At last his patience got lost completely, reaching to the edge of endurance he entered her for the first time. That was it!!! geet closed her eyes understanding the meaning of this moment. She is not like every ordinary girl now. She cudnt even voice out the name for herself of wat the world will call her now!!!

Unknowingly her lips curved into a smile which was more of a taunt for loosing her sanity this way. She groaned feeling him thrusting into her wildly breaking her virginity. He understood she was all feeling hard to cope up so maan let her to adjust and then rammed into her making the tightness of her core to unravel. His fingers tweaked her nipples and then his mouth suckled on them like a hungry lion. As the time passed he was getting wilder and wilder with every move of him, with every kiss of him. He withdrew and again entered deeper and deeper this time touching her soul for an eternal moment. He was loving her body more and more. Neva for once did maan feel this way for sam bt then he thought all the girls are same. They wud use and throw boyfrnds like tissue papers. His perception on girls changed, now he was only getting a feeling that girls can only fit for a physical relationship. Later at night maan slept peacefully like a kid holding geet in his arms, while geet stared blankly at the ceiling and then maan thinking that she will not see this maan eva again. Bt now she wanted to run away to a place where she can earn money in a rightful way and save her mother. Geet did not want the touch of this man to wipe away from her body.

Breaking her thoughts maan again woke up to make love to her again touching her, caressing her and then filling himself into her, swelling himself inside hers!!! For nth time bt this sleepless night was something he wud cherish for the life time and the satisfaction he got from her is beyond his world. He was wild, feral, untamed completely mad wen he was inside her wen the betrayal of sam played infront of his eyes, bt geet took all this like a blissful moment.

Early mrng, he closed his eyes fell on the bedsheet the blood stains proved he snatched her innocence!!! He was the only person who touched her!!! bt even she is the first women to be eva touched!!! He thought and smirked bt then he felt geet waking up to get dressed. All weak to walk even as the soreness between her legs started to hurt her. Maan understood geet's plight. He held her arm and stopped her... tumhara naam kya hai?? he asked pulling her onto his chest, while she lowered her eyes understanding the desire in his eyes... Ji geet!!!

precap:

Maan: how much do u charge for a night he asked closing his eyes tight for doing something he cud neva forgive himself for!!!

Geet: mujhe nahi pata .... this is.... ur first time I know lekin tumne jo chain mujhe kal raat ko diya woh chahe main tumhe kitne bhi paise dedon kam hai so tell me how much do u need?? He asked her

target 160 likes for next one get to work girls!!!

harika is really happy with the response this story is getting slowly and steadily i can see ppl loving it and then the special comments of u all are making me even more happy and now the good news i got admission for my post graduation for mtech me flying high with happiness!!! i promise to give u all lovely updates in future too Embarrassed i am not going to join for my job at kharagpur decided bt till then will continue with the job i am doing now

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 2

NEXT PART:

PART 4

Edited by dreamyharika - 04 December 2012 at 10:18am

The following 264 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusyashvijaysinghStartrekeraashiyaan_2010PRIYA_123456789nehavashiapubasustar432PoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jsSarah08SofirahiAakshithabnprcsanyo13divyeshDolphi-dolphinMaansiPmsUMAIRQAZIKMB-MSKURGoodnAwesomezainabzeeqsupriya_anand..Shree..Enigma78Moonlight007nottyrainMaaneet_bubble333swapnardydeepsikha09neetugarg123sravanthi93maanlvsgeetyadavnehaangeljyotidivyaraghaniisha1980AISHAJSrubimadmkd.709290860623geetkamaansona_jyotikakrishna.ammyicycoolPaingelitzzdmgangeeshGemmmans22creddyvarshrsaji-21vij10saadi88ArjunKiAshAngel.Khushithendral_111PoonamTsanj1905drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatsohni_kudi_111preet.harmancyaarostMoon002mamatha.NihsonbbinduCiaMaaneetManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsParimishtykateyescutekanancutestarzkainturakirannadia-arshadMaanKiNadeeimli95annu1992maankijannneha_g6msingh27Asheleyzornitsapayal12hemangigazalpari1689ahsaaspyarkamounacutyapril12sanam1234uprabha75fatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH197197531dh_riticutemishtisupernasahukeerthi90PujaShreeerumzaheerangelgurtizaidi98its_menajmaDG.lovemaaneet.Riti.kdoll9CrystalSayasuba2011-Awaari-CuteTommyshivanirajputm-g19am_sweet_paribabygurl10srikrithiriddhima1Oblivion007$ara_$hachikareena32shristi1gurti30dreamy4everAtiffaRocks.Dharans.1Gudiyalovesguru286pearlsheetalvasaanjalisen85love4alldoublecrossanmirzaGOODLUCKANGELQuintessentialIKasiKasimaanshiana1411kingofmedreamymishti88allibrBloodDiamondsridevi_nd_soniaangel_smilyAnnu8193jssood29priyavandana73ElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...shri12KamliKudipriya_ya1408snehapriyajeyanthi123sobia4maaneetDei_GratiaGC_TheKingdhakdhak22zariya123valli30lovesiakrithi12rsusmita-misty--love-Tia-AFreeBirdtellymemasaf59pixelflower620TeamMcSwarekNeejuHanishadevimaaneetmaahiZohamaaneetsweetsampa39kiran_ratifantesymeettumaaneet5TinkerBellapaponecon-Veritaserum-happydays30soni4evaDoracakeshruthiRpreeti.1ushankitvcharshithaaaaaaanihatrianjucoolalicia212aswin2134jajanu_2006pop77Cutydevil-Priti11--afsha-alekhika20flowers4umandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11nahtani88maaniqrat_areebHansaNseemamarymeena..freya123preethiamandy15sona-raiBasiliskAsh1991--Ratna--zaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Remya_Pillaijasraj123anupm04CuteStrawberry-Mounika-Magical-WingsKhaleesi_kabslocks-padmarao-Shruthelove2_somaKINGKHANFANimpoojavermagill123punam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12sanum23lehrsanghita0000dolly10_Maaneet_Sri_Radhavrinda22chavvi16mysteriousmilliabinash079khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDownhilltabby999Infinity...AnushaGeet..Donnaa

Go to top