Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

kichusitzzdmgPoonamTsheetalvasa9290860623kabslocksfianoashwimaaneetgayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93bbindusonya2012sumigeetyadavnehaqueenbee001maaneet_maniccutekananSofirahivaruvirus14Dolphi-dolphinnostalgicmoonGURTI369giaa5678SNEHA4990dhakdhak22metromastinishnalcutestarznat10maanlvsgeetcoolkiwiaparnapoduriAnnu8193saji-21lathaauangeeshsaadi88thendral_111creddyNihsonkiran_raticutestar12zaidi98preet.harmanmaanshiNeejusaariCiaMaaneetvandana73...RIDDHIMA...pari1689zariya123lehrkrithi12shri12valli30ManeetGurtiMGKamliKudimoni6262arunsunita_gmradha.nandinisweetsampa39anmirzaangelgurtinida6.Priya2000.GurtiArtianky_sgbhatd_soniakeerthi90fantesynehakapoor7mansi.tripathiNH197197531shristi1Nav2010ushankitvcsree.maneetnostalgic_soulkareena32alekhika20nihatrimemyselfndIAlicia2001anjucoolmoonlight44impoojavermaallibrdreamymishti88masaf57gill123KINGKHANFANana1411Kriti_roxmaaneetmaahitiakashyaplovesiagargi12chavvi16lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheensrirad-padma-punam2712muraadlovesddvalli229n9i9s9h9u9sdlife19ammu5pop77nahtani88t_areebshruthiRflowers4uhoneygrapesoni4evaShravya.Mtushti-kiranfreya123--Ratna--mandy15seemamaryGcs-girlmandymoremitzi11TheDarkKnightshah10sona-rai-Priti11-janu_2006CutydevilRemya_PillaishrutheAjaydona86MonaLovesMaandolly10spvd--Neelam--PrithviSanyo1abinash079

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLS🤗
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2:
read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

Chamkeeli made geet to wear a transparent saree, which made every part of her body look even more prominent and asked geet to lift her curves lil up so that they get a seducing look. She gave geet a red colour nail polish asked her apply it and made her hair into a plat. Geet's hair was long so she took a gajra{flowers tied together with thread} and nicely arranged it in it. Avoiding make up she applied a red colour lipstick to geet's lips giving it an appealing look

And then made geet to stand infront of the mirror, looking at herself geet closed her eyes in embarrassment as the saree she wore was so revealing that tears welled out. She placed both her hands on the tummy and then found her blouse to be a deep cut one, automatically her hand shifted to her bare neck, as the blouse was only covering her assets. It seemed to geet as if she was almost naked wearing a saree!!!

Chamkeeli understood geet's trauma, she turned geet around ..... dekh geet iss sab mein main teri madad karpaati kaash!!! Lekin mera pati hai jo bimaar hai uski operation ke liye paison ki jaroorat hai and I am an illiterate like u left with no option I am into this hell. Jis haalat mein main hoon aaj tub hi ussi haal mein hai sochle geet u still have time. This is the last moment of happiness for u. Geet hugged chamkeeli .... Nahi chamkeeli now there is no second thought for me par yeh kapde??

Chamkeeli: ull have to wear such clothes geet. Bade log hai waha, their eyes will scan for ur body's contour lustfully and u will have to look bewitching na!!! chamkeeli's eyes welled up, she gulped hard and continued.... Dekh geet koi bhi ho woh jo kahe karna, kisi bhi cheez ke liye na mat kehna if u don't satisfy them then they will not pay u well yehi ek logic hai iss business ka. Ab jaa party ka time ho gaya!!!

RANDOM HOTEL:

Nearly ten girls were ordered by Mr. chopra today fresh Maal!!! Wat they use for virgin girls. They entered the hall of the party. A half naked girl was dancing on the floor as the song started. All the ten girls were cornered as the male species present there were busy with the girls dancing with them touching them

Aaja.. aaja.. aaja.. aa aaja
Aaja zara sarak le
Gir le zara bahek le
Saiyyan zara chhalak le, haaye
Aake moh se lipat le
Tedha zeher hai ye iss se naa kar chhedkhani
Night ki naughty kahaani 
Ye Halkat Jawani
Ye Halkat Jawani...

Mr. chopra was getting married for the second time at the age of middle 40's and he threw a bachelor party on the occasion. He invited Mr. maan singh khurana too bt he knows maan will not come. He looked around making sure that all the special guests present there were enjoying to the core. Few men were even making out with the girls openly shamlessly not even leaving any place. All most all the men were drunk heavily

Meetha ye namkeen pani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Night ki naughty kahaani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Ye Halkat Jawani...

The girls were still waiting for the song to end so that their endless night begins which will fetch them great amount of money for the night. The rich ppl are the one who generally pays these girls in lakhs just for a night!!! Many of them were excited for the amount they will get for tonight while out of all the girls geet was only the one still struggling with herself trying to cover her almost visible body. She was clutching onto her stomach as her blouse was only hiding her breastline and the strong alchohol smell hit her nostrils. Her head started to spin with unable to hold the tension

Taa taan taan ta na na re ta ta...
Aa aa, chhoron ki neeyat halaal kare aah
Arey! basti mein daily bawaal kare...
Haaye.. chhoron ki neeyat halaal kare
Basti mein daily bawaal kare
Item bana ke rakh le, haay
Chakhna bana ke chakh le
Aankhon ko kyun seke
Haathon se kar manmaani

The song was to end now, spotlight was now focused on the dancers who were also drunk and the rich men were throwing money on the girls for making them happy and the girls started to collect the money. Those men laughed looking at the plight of the dancers.

Night ki naughty kahaani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Ye Halkat Jawani...
Meetha ye namkeen pani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Ye Halkat Jawani
Aaye haaye oye hoye
Jawani Ye Halkat Jawani haaye..

Finally the song ended and the spotlight shifted to the ten girls. The moment geet was aware of it she closed her eyes out of fear. All the girls were made to stand in a line as the men started to stare at them with sheer lust. As it was for the first time geet started to shiver literally fearing, as if being tied while a man of around 40 inched closer to geet in half drunken state... ruko yaar pehle Mr. maan singh khurana ki baari hai as for the very first time he is here for such party kya kehte hai maan saaheb, Mr. chopra trailed off looking at maan who just entered the hall.

Maan: I want that girl he pointed at geet!!! while all the other men got disappointed that maan chose the most beautiful girl from all the others.

Precap: Geet stumbled with her steps walking towards the bed as maan was closing the door. She sat on the bed closing her eyes squeezing the eye lids hard against her eye balls unable to take the tension. She cud feel maan sitting on the bed beside her, holding her through arms maan made geet to relax on the bed. Both of their hearts thudded against their rib cages wildly. 

150 likes for my next update get to work!!!

I donno I am really scared posting this story I keep my fingers crossed girls harika is biting her nails now!!! Just that wanted to focus on the dark phases that are happening around us and still we remain unaware of it plz trust me ull love this story from next atleast. I request all the girls to leave a comment plz!!!        

P.S: ab jab maine bol maan is only geet's the same is for geet too na😡 geet sirf maan ki hai iss story mein

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 1

NEXT PART:

PART 3
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m crying
imaging geet condition😭
nd the girls who r forced in this all dirty games😡
nd all men r eyeing them lustfully 
as if they don't have dignity

but atlast i m happy that maan chooses geet
aur kare bhi kyu na
geet sirf aur sirf maan ki hai 
Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i feel sorry for geet
thanks for the pm
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
painfull but reality a dark reality,awesome update harika.seriously i loved it a lot.Edited by sona-rai - 11 years ago
anjucool thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for geet.
thank god maan took her.
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it