Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG- {SS} AATISHEIN ISHQ link to thread 2 pg/1!!! (Page 138)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
PART 7:

WARNING: strictly 18+!!!

It was in the evening maan arrived to his party along with geet.  Everybody were actually waiting for the great maan singh khurana to wish him luck and maan himself  didn't know as to y he took geet along with him to the party. Ppl present there were shocked to see a girl with maan for the very first time. Of the businessmen present there few cud make out it's the same girl whom maan took along with him that day on the bachelor's party of Mr. chopra!!! This news spread to the whole guests and so did Mr. dayal came to know of it. He was actually attracted to this beautiful girl who was walking with maan as if she was glued to him.  Mr. dayal was the one who cud help maan to take over dev's business and for that he needed the future project's contract of Mr. dayal and it will take him no time to wipe off dev's existence in the business. Checking on the arrangements maan cud finally reach onto Mr. dayal. Both of them shook their hands and then started to talk, dayal was gazing geet lustfully which she understood and moved more behind maan hiding herself from those disgusting looks. His whole concentration was on geet which maan too observed

Maan: kya baat hai Mr. dayal aap baat toh mujhse kar rahe ho lekin aapki nazar toh kahi aur hai?? he asked pulling geet to the front who was clutching on his shirt with fear madly

Dayal smirked, haan Mr. Msk kya karon aapke saath yeh ladki hai itni khubsoorat waise I don't want to waste  my time neither urs. Give this girl to me for a night uske baad my next two big future projects wud be given to u automatically he said smirking thinking that maan wud defo agree for it, while geet feared and held maan's arm tightly

Maan: jo cheez mera hai main usse kisi ke saath share nahi karta Mr. dayal, I can definitely take over dev's business bt not at the cost of my GIRLFRND!!! He retorted

Mr. dayal: and u feel I will believe if u say she is ur girlfrnd?? Everybody here knows who she is and from where u got her he said out

Maan: I am glad u knew it bt it was her past bt now she is with me, she is mine!!! just mine !!! and I hope u understood my stand on this saying this maan tried to leave holding geet's waist possessively

Mr. dayal: sochlijiye khurana saahab iske baad ur eva lasting wish wud be fulfilled he tried to make maan understand the reality which he is running away from madly out of his passiveness for this girl

Maan: u don't need to worry Mr. dayal I am a man and I know my way out. I cud come out of my financial crisis just like that and the journey from here wud be even more easy for me. Maan just dragged geet out of the hall, I shudnt have got u here I am sorry geet he whispered bt this closeness of maaneet was already captured by the media ppl which will be the news headlines for the next day!!!

The moment maaneet entered their room maan frustratingly hit the door with his leg making a sound. Geet cudnt understand wat was hurting him so much. She was standing like a doll in a corner fearing him every second thinking wat he will do to her. He stomped towards geet and kissed her madly on her lips, maan cud barely wait he slipped her saree pallo and pulled the sleeves of her blouse down biting her shoulders hard. Both of them lay naked on the bed in each others arms. He thrusted into her madly for the first time with a sense of frustration on himself for taking geet along to the party. Y did he do it?? he slid inside her rocking back and forth hitting the best organism eva and for the first time geet was responding to him arching herself to give him access to her body more. His hands cupped her curves, kneading them, he said out sorry for taking u with me!!! Sorry for making u feel humiliated!!!

Geet eyes popped open with wat maan said just then with his turmoil came out in the form of his wild love making. Maan hugged her so tightly feeling very very sorry, hid his face in the crook of her neck. In no time his passion took over again , his kisses turned deep and intense showing his hurt. Maan was unaware he was falling for this girl that's the reason he cud bare even the thought of staying away from her for a second. First he saw his mother loving dev, feeding him food with her own hands, playing with him and he sulked in agony all alone and then he saw dev and sam making out. Maan closed his eye shut not allowing any past memories to take him over.  He demandingly kissed geet fingering her core venting out his thwarting, coming down he kissed her vaginal lips sucked the juice while geet was not understanding wat he was doing. This is all new to her and she was getting embarrassed and closed her eyes, bt cudnt help herself from moaning his name passionately. Its different now, he cud have easily used her for taking over his business of dev which maan didn't do. She was responding to every kiss of maan. Next maan was ramming into her deep inside her. She wanted to ask him wat was troubling him so much. By now she cud understand that maan is in a pain bt wat was it?? she was getting desperate to know abt his past life. Asking maan was just a waste of time as he already said she will not get answers. Dadima!!! She is the only person who can help her.

For whole night the room witnessed their love making, geet did not even flinch just getting used to this side of him too!!!

The next mrng dev opened the news paper and the head line MAAN SINGH KHURANA THREW A SUCCESS BASH!!! And the contents of it!!! Pictures of maan possessively holding geet and moving out of the hall of party at the end.

The newspaper even published the life of geet!!! and said she was brought to riches from rags by msk. And her previous record expect her mother got published. Dev smirked and called someone, within half an hr he cud gather every single truth of geet's life. He only cudnt understand  how geet deposited the money in the hospital!!! Maan might have given it to her?? He thought.

Soon the panditji arrived dadima, Dev, sameera sat in the hall as the date for the marriage was given by the panditji. Dadima seemed so happy with all this. Finally her elder grandson will settle down. Maan came down to the hall and saw that dadima was smiling happily.

Maan: kya baat hai dadima aap bohut khush lag rahi ho?? He questioned not getting as to y dadima seemed so happy after all.

Dadima: dev aur sam ne shaadi karne ki soch li iss liye she said shocking maan. He sat numb not speaking anything!!! Dev did not fail noticing maan, he laughed understanding the fact that maan was affected with the news.

Maan congratulated dev and sam, left back to room. He did not find geet anywhere. He called her name ...Ji I am in bathroom kuch kaam hai??

Maan stood infront of the bathroom door ... geet open the door he ordered while she cud understand the pain in his voice... maan I am bathing bahar aane ke baad baat karenge plz

Maan: I said open the door and I have seen every inch of ur body so there is no point of shying tum darwaaza khologi ya main kholke andar aaon?? He warned geet and next the door opened, he just entered the bathroom not bothering that geet was still bathing. He just hugged her naked body tight draping his hands around her waist crushing her into his embrace soothing himself wiping the tears that were coming out from his eyes, while geet was getting chocked with breathe,knocked of her respiration ...maan!!! I cant breathe. She wriggled again... I cant breathe maan plz, this time his grip loosened as her words registered into his mind

Precap: maan breaking down in the arms of geet

Girls I need 210+ likes for next update get to work!!! precap maine diya after a long long time hai naLOL finish the thread girls plz!!!Ouch

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 6

NEXT PART:

PART 8

Edited by dreamyharika - 05 December 2012 at 10:52am

The following 305 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusmani3897yashvijaysinghaashiyaan_2010PRIYA_123456789nehavashisdg26apubasustar432PoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jssanju85Sarah08bushi1jaasz_25SofirahiAakshithatittu75UMAIRQAZIrockingmishtiDolphi-dolphinmaanambiKMB-MSKManishaGovindURGoodnAwesomezainabzeeq..Shree..sadafkhattak309nottyrainbubble333deepsikha09Enigma78neetugarg123maaneet_manicyadavnehamaanlvsgeetangeljyotisravanthi93jojo2802AISHAJSashwimaaneetrubimadmkd.70isha1980aparnapoduri9290860623geetkamaansona_jyotikaputh100divyaraghani01leothelionnavyanissikrishna.ammyicycoollathaaugem1606PaingelitzzdmgangeeshDarkangel_MoMocreddywiskhanmans22saji-21Angel.KhushisrikantharajavarshrNihsonrichu26mamatha.nibi_suchirosesanamishtimohabbatOpaldewsamrinderkaur9vij10lethasanthoshPoonamTrizwanaqsanj1905seductivepurplelovepoomaneet2086preet.harmancyaarostMoon002Noshin_Diyasohni_kudi_111CiaMaaneetTheSunShinekateyesqueenbee001cutekanannat10ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchscutestarzrumana88kainturakirancrazy_125nadia-arshadParimishtypingu-tingunishnalMaanKiNadeegiaa5678annu1992neha_g6imli95nostalgicmoonmsingh27Asheley1993.ssgpari1689ahsaaspyarkahemangigazalpayal12april12maan-ki-jaan.lovemaaneet.prabha75mounacutyits_mepinkybediRiti.kdoll9keerthi90preetidhawannitika20supernasahuerumzaheerzaidi98angelgurtinida6suba2011-Awaari-CuteTommym-g19sstylishdollCrystalSayadh_riticutemishtifatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH197197531am_sweet_parimardeshivanirajputsrikrithibabygurl10frnd.of.frndzOblivion007$ara_$hachikareena32moonlight2630Whypadhudreamy4everAtiffashristi1jssood29priyashalinisaran89love4allgurudrishtianjalisen85krndrgurti30ninavins.1sheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearlmaanshikingofmeana1411allibrBloodDiamondsridevi_ndreamymishti88gbhatd_soniadoublecrossarunsunita_gmhottyangelpayal.gupta177anmirzaAshleyAngelenaElienoreMGgeetsrir.maanKamliKudishri12...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408jeyanthi123sobia4maaneetDei_GratiaGC_TheKingaswin2134jalovesiavalli30zariya123Mahimaandhakdhak22krithi12rsusmitaTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39ZohamaaneetNeejuAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekHanishadevipaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-18myprideushankitvchappydays30kiran_ratiAngel-33fantesynehakapoor7masaf59pixelflower620harshithaaaaaaashruthiRDoracakenihatrismallvillealicia212anjucool-afsha--Priti11-janu_2006pop77Cutydevilmonikasethnamita25flowers4umandymoremitzi11Mehek25nahtani88maaniqrat_areebHansaNAsh1991--Ratna----aarthi--sona-raisweet scorpioBasiliskseemamarymandy15freya123meena..-padmarao-kabslockspunam2712Shruthelove2_somaanupm04Tyropreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapesdlife19ammu5jasraj123---nishu---Remya_Pillai-Mounika-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANgill123CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12LILY111144sanum23lehrsanghita0000taahir004dolly10_Maaneet_JeevanaPchavvi16Sri_RadhaRashmi...vrinda22abinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDownhillDonnaatabby999Infinity...AnushaGeet..

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ME FIRST
YIPEEE

LET ME DO SOME 

Now about update

its really gud dear
but me feel like
dev planed to manipulate dadi
for geet and maan marriage same time

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 02 December 2012 at 7:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovemaaneet.$ara_$hachidreamyharikasona-rai

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

PLEASE

see uparLOL
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyharika

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

PLEASE

see uparLOL

210 LIKESAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharikaRashmi...

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
wow commenting soon after a long time that too without pmLOLLOL
awesome update di
wow i loved the way maan replied to dayal..stupid kaheeka he wanted geet grrrCensored
accha kiya maan ne..
maan felt guilty for taking her there...hmmm so he is or i should say already fallen for her..
everyone came to know abt maan n geet ab kya hoga??what if her mom comes to know??Shocked
waiting for precap..finally maan will open up..
cont soon di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_ratidreamyharika

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Superb update
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz