Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG- {SS} AATISHEIN ISHQ link to thread 2 pg/1!!! (Page 117)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahimaan

we are waiting for lovely and passionate update and you humko dev say dera rahi ho please update soon not fair
LOL

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

kichusrajpreetitzzdmgmani3897yashvijaysinghroseuksheetalvasaPRIYA_1234567899290860623kabslocksdivyaraghanisdg26sohni_kudi_111AISHAJSashwimaaneethottyangelmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012angeljyotibbinduyadavnehamaaneet_maniccutekananneetugarg123rumana88kainturakiranSofirahisun4unadia-arshadAakshithamaltisokhaltittu7513divyeshUMAIRQAZImaanambiMahimaanmaneetloveugiaa5678Maaneet_nishnalSNEHA4990deepsikha09metromastimaanlvsgeetjojo2802mansiahmedaparnapodurinibi_suchiPoonamTrizwanaqsaji-21Paingelangeeshlathaaunonabebucreddymardevij10pamilanjalisen85pari_jyothikans.1NihsonrosesanaOpaldewsAngel-33pixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12zaidi98preet.harmanmaanshiNeejuCiaMaaneetetrikasaariSheen-CoolkiwiManeetTUJANENA...RIDDHIMA...pari1689pingu-tingu26_chaitrazariya123ahsaaspyarkadhakdhak22lehrvalli30krithi12shri12geetsrir.maanManeetGurtiMGLILY111144qutiegiyasweetsampa39anmirzaradha.nandiniTrisha4evrangelgurtiHanishadeviGurtiArtiKasiKasikingofmed_soniakeerthi90mansi.tripathiNH197197531love4allkiran_ratifantesyjssoodashvinisharmasuba2011Nav2010ushankitvchappydays30sstylishdollshivanirajputnostalgic_soulalekhika20sweetysumaiyakareena32frnd.of.frndz$ara_$hachianjucoolAlicia2001nihatrimaanspadhuharshithaaamemyselfndIAtiffa286pearlshalinisaran89masaf57nehakapoor7impoojavermaKINGKHANFANallibrana1411Kriti_roxtiakashyapmoni6262KamliKudiDesigirls12gargi123295lil.mizz.smexiichavvi16zohafarheenpunam2712gill123srirad9n9i9s9h9u9anupm04love2_somasdlife19honeygrapeShravya.Mtushti-kiranSONOMAKTER1ammu5freya123Ash1991preethiamandy1518mypridet_areebrubinahansashruthiRMehek25nahtani88--Ratna--khwaishfanflowers4upop77smallvillejanu_2006Cutydevilmandymoremitzi11namita25TheDarkKnightmollycoddlesona-raimaaniqraseemamarymeena..Remya_Pillaijasraj123Gcs-girl-padma-dona86shrutheAjayMonaLovesMaanreachsky2011dolly10abinash079--Neelam--spvdPrithviSanyo1

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 30 November 2012 at 5:55am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25Nihsonneha_g6NH1971nida6keerthi90d_soniajssoodkareena32$ara_$hachidreamy4evermaanshishruthiRkiran_ratiushankitvcdeepali1022AIMAMALIKimpoojavermaKINGKHANFAN_SharmeenLuvsGClehr6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123punam2712love2_soma-padmarao-sona-rai--Ratna--meena..Mehek25maaniqramonikasethjanu_2006khwaishfanspvdDonnaaInfinity.

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
PART 6:

WARNING: strictly 18+!!!

Wen maan came back to the room he found geet standing infront of the mirror looking ravishing in the saree he got for her. She was setting the saree,  Maan's legs automatically went towards her. He stood acclaiming her beauty in the mirror standing behind her, she froze the very moment watching him who was mesmerized a way too much. His hands reached her bare waist, geet gasped with the sudden touch and then his lips sucked on the skin of her shoulder, she placed her hand on his which was squeezing her waist. Geet was getting helpless nevertheless cudnt stop herself from responding to his kisses, his teeth were mercilessly piercing into her skin of shoulder and hands busy with her bare tummy, in no time maan's other hand undid the pallo, bt a sound from behind, maan stepped back to look at the person, uff he forgot to lock the door. He stomped to check out who it was and then coming out he cud only catch the back of the person and he knew who it was sameera!!!

Maan closed the door and locked it so that nobody wud disturb their moment. Coming towards geet, he picked her up in arms and laid on the bed, geet was just staring at maan blankly not understanding wat his mind was occupied with, he bent down to kiss her throat, when she held the bedsheet twisting it in fists. Bt the thing was geet wanted to know why he is like that?? She mustered her courage to question him...woh kaun thi?? Aap usse pyar karte hain??

Maan did not reply bt he looked up at her face and took her lips into his nibbling them madly... don't eva question me on anything ull neva get any answer he said in between the kiss, then his lips travelled towards her cleavage, which was being protected with the blouse... Geet turn around he said impatiently and she obeyed. He tried opening the knot and wen it didnt come he almost tore it. Geet's eyes widened in shock...aap itne jaldi mein kyun ho?? I am here she said innocently not understanding it was it passion. He pulled her body into his completely...do u know wat my name is?? He asked biting her curves, his hands reached the skirt and removed it, while geet nodded for a no!!!

Maan!!! he said kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. He laid as naked as her in few minutes. He was liking her body, actually loving it a way too much!!! He kissed her hand biting her fingers, holding her body in his hands. He ran his hand on every ounce of her body which was soothing him. This was the real pleasure he thought. He didn't want to create any kind of emotional bond with this girl. Bt the only fact maan was not understanding he is that he can neva get bored of her!!! neva eva!!! He pushed geet on the bed unable to hold himself anymore, he entered deep inside her for a longer time. She cudnt do much other than moaning MAAN!!! for the very first time. He looked at her in amazement. His name seemed so perfect, so impeccable he wanted to hear it again. Moving in rhythm with her, he stroke inside her... phir se kaho, he said kissing her bruised lips, geet was confused as to wat was he asking her... take my name again he said catching his breath, maan!!! she moaned actually to be precise as she felt his hands on her nipples. That only added fuel to his already turned on passion. He kissed her stomach nipping her skin and then licking her belly button. He withdrew by then bt again he rammed inside her till an eternal moment. And then he lost the count as to how many times he was actually inside her!!! actually made love to her madly. The mrng went making love till in the afternoon and his phone remained in silent, he did not even bother looking at it for once. This was all giving him pleasure, he knew geet was managing herself to give him wateva he was demanding for bt actually she was fragile, he wanted to control himself bt cudnt. His passion was much more than wat he expected. Finally geet slept wen he left her for few mins, maan looked at her face and kissed her forehead lovingly, and then looked at his phone, so many missed calls. He called adi and talked to him. There was a meeting in the forenoon which he did manage without him bt the afternoon one was important maan has to reach for it at any cost. He got up and dressed, left for the office.

Just wen maan entered the office the meeting started and he found all his staff waiting for him desperately. The meeting finished in half an hr and then he looked at the arrangements for the party which he was to throw the very next day on his success. This party wud fetch him few more clients he thought of all Mr. dayal!!! He was the targeted person maan wanted to impress. And his work will be done, the wud be the end of the business of dev!!! actually end of dev!!!

All the while his mind was lingering with the thoughts of naked geet in his arms. He wanted to finish the work soon, bt it was more than he thought abt. Maan handled everything to adi abt the arrangements and left to home as it was getting hard for him to sit in the office. He wanted to rush back to geet, he had no other intention then having geet under him for the remaining day!!! no might be for the night too!!! He called nakul while he was getting back home to take care of geet with food. He listed juice and some healthy food to be given to geet by the time he reaches home.

Geet was looking into the book, she so wanted to read the book, learn wat was there in it. Everything was fine with her mother now, she will be treated for the first stage of operation the next day, she prayed her babaji for her mother, geet casually flipped the pages unable to understand anything she closed it and took a deep sigh when somebody knocked the door. Geet ran to open the door and found maan standing infront of her

Geet: aap yaha?? Aap toh ek ghante pehle office gaye itni jaldi wapas kaise aagaye?? She asked as maan inched closer to her terrifying her with his steps sandwiching her to the wall, I cant concentrate on my work geet!!! I just cant. Y are u doing this with me?? I want u now, geet tried pushing maan away, maan aapko kaam karna chahiye I am here till u want me to, waise bhi nikalne se pehle hi toh aapne ...Woh ... she cudnt voice out wat maan did and found herself pushed onto the bed. He smiled looking at geet's face... I am happy today geet, I am really lekin tumhare bina sab adhuraa kyun lag raha hai?? I was missing u in the office kyun?? He just kissed her passionately making sure that he wont hurt her and then started his raw passion till night, loosing every ounce of his control on his senses.

Sam: I saw dev I saw maan and geet were making out in the mrng!!! Mujhe laga ki maan naatak kar raha tha lekin nahi it was all true. I thought he was taking a revenge bt I can see them in love with each other, subah ko toh hadh ho gayi. The way maan found both of us I witnessed a much raw maan with geet, sam said to dev and left. She did move with dev bt somewhere she knows wateva she did with maan was wrong. Seeing maan with geet was hurting her so much!!! The touch for which she craved!!! geet got it!!! The hatred for geet only increased for sam!!!

Dev by now understood that maan has become a dark horse and he had to anyway win this time.

Dev: aaj tak maine tumse har uss cheez ko cheena jise tumne pyar kiya ur mom!!! Sameera!!! And now GEET!!! tumhe kuch nahi milega maan jis business ko leke tum abhi itna celebrate kar rahe ho woh mere haath mein hoga he laughed madly looking out of the window

Girls I need 200+ likes chalo get to work!!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 5

NEXT PART:
PART 7

Edited by dreamyharika - 04 December 2012 at 10:19am

The following 305 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusyashvijaysinghStartrekernehavashiLACHUMANEETsdg26nikita28091995ishitamorestar432sonya2012Candy_jsSarah08bushi1jaasz_25SofirahiAakshithamaltisokhalgcdfan13divyeshhappysonuUMAIRQAZIDolphi-dolphinmaanambiKMB-MSKURGoodnAwesomezainabzeeqsupriya_anand..Shree..Needhi_naughtyMoonlight007bubble333hgurti.7DDVDsadafkhattak309nottyrainmaneetloveusara2012deepsikha09Enigma78neetugarg123maaneet_manicmaanlvsgeetangeljyotisravanthi93rubimadmkd.70jojo2802AISHAJSisha1980aparnapoduriputh100divyaraghani9290860623geetkamaansona_jyotikakrishna.01leothelionammyicycoollathaauPaingelitzzdmgangeeshDarkangel_MoMoGemmmans22creddysrikantharajavarshrsaji-21thendral_111PoonamTsanj1905rizwanaqNihsonnibi_suchirosesanarichu26mamatha.Opaldewsashuvarmishtimohabbatcyaarostlovepoopreet.harmanmaneet2086Moon002Noshin_DiyaetrikaCiaMaaneetbbindusweet-mishtyTheSunShinequeenbee001kateyescutekananManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsrumana88kainturakirannadia-arshadParimishtynishnalgiaa5678annu199226_chaitraimli95neha_g6msingh27TinaSwissAsheley1993.ssgahsaaspyarkapari1689sanam1234uhemangigazalpayal12april12Miss.Hoshiarpur.lovemaaneet.prabha75mounacutyRiti.kdoll9najmaDGits_meMGRMFFSpinkybediangelgurtinida6keerthi90preetidhawanPujaShreenitika20supernasahuzaidi98CrystalSayadh_riticutemishtifatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH197197531sstylishdollsuba2011pingu.tingu-Awaari-m-g19CuteTommymardeam_sweet_parianjalireddyy84Oblivion007shivanirajputbabygurl10srikrithifrnd.of.frndzWhypadhu$ara_$hachikareena32moonlight2630dreamy4evershristi1Atiffasheetalvasagurti30Ambibambyns.1Gudiyalovesguru286pearlanjalisen8529priyashalinisaran89jssoodAnnu8193love4allgurudrishtiKasiKasiana1411kingofmesridevi_ndreamymishti88krndrallibrBloodDiamondd_soniamaanshiQuintessentialIanmirzahottyangelpayal.gupta177ElienoreMGgeetsrir.maanKamliKudimetromasti...RIDDHIMA...shri12priya_ya1408snehapriyajeyanthi123sobia4maaneetMahimaandhakdhak22arorasurbhilovesiavalli30aswin2134jakrithi12rsusmitaTia-AFreeBirdHanishadevi-indu-AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekNeejudeepali1022Zohamaaneetfantesynehakapoor7Angel-33kiran_ratimasaf59pixelflower620tellymeTinkerBellamaaneet5ushankitvcpaponecon-Veritaserum-soni4evaharshithaaaaaaahappydays30shruthiRpreeti.1Doracakenihatrianjucoolsmallvillealicia212janu_2006monikasethCutydevil-Priti11--afsha-namita25flowers4umitzi11sweet scorpiomandymoreAsh1991--Ratna--sona-raiBasiliskMehek25nahtani88maaniqrat_areebHansaNseemamaryfreya123meena..zaara2212preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrape---nishu---jasraj123Remya_Pillaisdlife19kabslockspunam2712gill123anupm04-padmarao-Shruthelove2_soma-Mounika-Magical-WingsimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANCuteStrawberryDesigirls12LILY111144_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000sanum23lehrtaahir004dolly10JeevanaPchavvi16_Maaneet_Rashmi...Sri_Radhaabinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDownhilltabby999Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
res

unres

wow hawt hawt update

loved it

Edited by Kriti_rox - 30 November 2012 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
rEmotions animated myspace orkut friendster commentsEmotions animated myspace orkut friendster comments

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 30 November 2012 at 6:19am

dreamyharika

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
tooo ttt

koio

dreamyharika

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz