Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 4:

Maan understood geet's plight. He held her arm and stopped her...tumhara naam kya hai?? he asked pulling her onto his chest, while she lowered her eyes understanding the desire in his eyes... Ji geet!!!

Maan: how much do u charge for a night??? he asked closing his eyes tight for doing something he cud neva forgive himself for!!!

Geet: mujhe nahi pata ... this is... ur first time I know lekin tumne jo chain mujhe kal raat ko diya woh chahe main tumhe kitne bhi paise dedon kam hai so tell me how much do u need?? He asked her. She did not say anything not knowing how much to ask him for!!! Bt her eyes popped out with his question again...how much will u take if I say I want u every night on my bed till I get bored?? No reply...Thik hai tumhari muskhil ko mai aasan karta hoon

50 lacs?? No reply!!!

70 lacs?? No reply!!!

90 lacs?? No reply!!!

A crore?? No reply!!!

Geet: 30 lacs usse jyada na ek rupay kam na jyada!!! She said closing her eyes, thinking that she had to auction her body for the sake of money. Maan was a way too shocked, she cud demand him the max money bt wat she is asking is far more less than the least he offered her!!!

Maan: sochlo geet bt now u might have understood I am tuff to handle on bed and I have decided to take u with me only for my physical needs. I don't even know where ill start with u nor I know of the end.

Geet: main seh longi she replied firmly

I drink!!!! Main seh longi

Ghar jaake main main nahi rahonga, mujhe gussa bohut jaldi aata hai and u will have to take the wrath for no reason!!!! Main seh longi

I might not leave u even for a fraction of second for days together if I want to!!! Ill give into ur desire

Maan this time pulled her holding geet's hair firmly with fist ...mere andar dard ka pahaad hai geet itna bada jitna tum soch bhi nahi paogi jis din woh toota ull not be able to gather urself he warned her

Geet: mujhe pata hai maine kal raat mehsoos kiya, dard ke baare mein mere alawa kaun jaanta hai she sounded adamant this time

Maan: all right then so its final u only want 30 lakhs?? She noded for yes!!! Toh thik hai we are leaving to my house right now and tell me wat clothes u need ill order

Geet: only sarees jo aapko ache lage she replied closing her eyes thinking of her mom how much she likes wearing sarees ... ji kya main aapse kuch maang sakti hoon?? Geet asked getting perturbed

Maan: haan maanglo ... I need sometime I promise main aajaongi aapke ghar par usse pehle mujhe kahi jaana hai geet said out in a desperate tone... thik hai jao ill wait in this room for u take my car and come back... She got his permission that was all she waited for, bt before she moved out maan gave her the whole money she asked too in liquid cash. Geet got dressed and left to the hospital. Of the multi open heart surgery, her mother will go through surgeries for thrice and all she will have to do is pay the money and get her mother. She deposited all the money for the surgery and went to the room where rano, her mother was admitted for the operation. Geet just barged into the room and found rano sleeping peacefully on the bed, her health seemed stable, bt beside her mother she saw chamkeeli sitting, might be waiting for geet to come there. And wen rano opened her eyes she had tears ... Geetu!!! She managed calling her while geet melted into her mother's embrace who threw her arms for her baby to settle in... geet agar mujhe kuch hua bhi na toh tu chinta mat kar main wapas aaongi tere paas as ur kid. Ull give me birth again degi na bol?? Rano tried cheering her daughter, while geet got alarmed, she will have to take the pills now otherwise!!!

Rano: chamkeeli ko shukriya bhi maine bol diya geet she is so humble to give us the money taking nothing from us, main usse uski paise jaldi lautadongi.

Geet looked at chamkeeli with a thankful expression for not telling her mom anything. She talked to her mom for a while and came out to find chamkeeli sitting on a chair waiting to meet her

Chamkeeli: aagayi tu?? Ek raat mein 30lakhs?? Kaise?? It was a bit shocking for her as body will pay such huge amt just for a night and geet narrated as to wat happened with the man

Chamkeeli: tu pagal hai?? kuch aur paise maang leti toh jab woh tujhe chod dega uske baat tu kaise jeeyegi??

Geet: waise hi jaise meri maa ne mujhe jeena sikhaya kahi bhi kaam karlongi chamkeeli bus iss baat ka dhyan rakhna ki main ab maa ke paas nahi reh sakti kuch bhi jaroorat ho mujhe batadena main aajaongi sirf yeh ek madad kardena plz geet pleaded

Chamkeeli: meri khud ki maa ke jaise dekhlongi, mera kaam toh raat mein hota hai, din bhar teri maa ke paas rahongi thik hai??

Geet hugged her for the generosity she was showing towards her mother. Moreover her mother has to stay in the hospital until all the three surgeries have to be over so she was saved from rano's questions. Geet had to lie to her mother that she got a job in a restaurant as a waitress and she wont be able to meet her regularly

Wen geet came back to the hotel maan was all ready to take geet to his mansion. Now he will have to face his family, his daadi for bringing this girl with him be he decided he will answer everybody after all he is not the one who will loose this time!!! Not this time

Precap: Maan smirked looking at the faces of sam and his brother, he has decided he will nt let them win!!! Living together seemed to be a fun he thought. The game has just begun!!!

Sorry for the delay girls I got busy next update target 170 likes get to work!!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 3

NEXT PART:
PART 5

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ooops seems like did sandwich

what to do

you make us hungry for update

that to from last night
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

ooops seems like did sandwich

what to do

you make us hungry for update

that to from last night

😲
sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME!!! WAITING 4 D NEXT UPDATE EAGERLY!!!
Grey-licious thumbnail
urrrggghhh

Y u write soo good, hawt amzing...

I'm so addicted with ur work...

now plz update soon...

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update tat was just superb yaar

w0nder ab kya h0ga
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
amazing yaar
maanu wanted geet all 4 himself
n geet doing this 4 her mom
babaji
precp- waiting

shri12 thumbnail
wow fabulous maan taking geet to mansion waiting for next
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear.. really finding difficult to comment more ..don't no what all to say seeing Geet's condition.. and the way Maan was telling about himself..i am scared..
hope her mother gets fine..Geet is really innocent..
loved the update..Edited by maaneetmaahi - 11 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
 feel sad for geet
continue soon