abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hello haarika good morningπŸ˜ƒ
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dreamyharika

ya ya geet ka story sad hoga as she is forced to become p******** lekin maaneet ki love story aatishein wala hoga πŸ˜³ with a happy ending πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser
update soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
nice teaser..
cont.sooon
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

kichusitzzdmg9290860623kabslocksAISHAJSmkd.70maaneet_manicSarah08PoorvaArorasonya2012SofirahivaruGURTI369UMAIRQAZIdhakdhak22SNEHA4990nishnalmetromasticoolkiwiDIYA66Annu8193nibi_suchiangeeshPaingelsaji-21saadi88thendral_111pixelflower620fatema_007kiran_ratianjalisen85ns.1pamiletrikazaidi98preet.harmanNeejumaanshiCiaMaaneetgawjusangel...RIDDHIMA...payal12crazy_125pari1689ahsaaspyarkazariya123lehrvalli30ManeetGurtiMGmoni6262shri12angelgurtiGurtiArtiVinsh23radha.nandinisweetsampa39anmirzaNav2010ushankitvcfantesynehakapoor7d_soniakeerthi90gbhatmansi.tripathiNH197197531happydays30nostalgic_soulkareena32alekhika20nihatrianjucoolmaanspadhuAlicia2001lovebapu18memyselfndImasaf57KINGKHANFANimpoojavermagill123maaneetmaahiana1411tiakashyaplovesiagargi123295sdlife19geetsweetlil.mizz.smexiichavvi16sriradpunam2712love2_soma-padma-Shravya.Mtushti-kiranhoneygrapesoni4evafreya123mandy15--Ratna--t_areebshruthiRkhwaishfanpop77janu_2006Cutydevil-Priti11-mandymoreTheDarkKnightshah10sona-raimaaniqraseemamaryyoga23priyaGcs-girlRemya_PillaishrutheAjaydona86MonaLovesMaandolly10abinash079PrithviSanyo1spvd

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSπŸ€—
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
PART 1:

Geet sat on the park bench thinking abt the convo she had with the doctor. Her mother will die if her heart prblm is not attended soon

Doctor: ur mother has a hole in the heart geet. she is suffering from ASD!!! Which will get dangerous if its not attended in time

An atrial septal defect (ASD) is a hole in the wall between the two upper chambers of your heart. The condition is present from birth (congenital). Smaller atrial septal defects may close on their own during infancy or early childhood.

Large and long-standing atrial septal defects can damage your heart and lungs. An adult who has had an undetected atrial septal defect for decades may have a shortened life span from heart failure or high blood pressure in the lungs. Surgery is often necessary to repair atrial septal defects to prevent complications.

Geet: Dr. how much will it cost?? I mean the surgery?? She asked as her mother's operation was something needed to be attended the soon the best

Doctor: dekho beta now we need to go for an open heart surgery for ur mother which we will have to do it in 3 sessions. On an average each session will cost u 9 lakhs so for the whole treatment ull need 30 lakhs

{girls I donno I have google this info and also asked my frnd whose dad has gone through this operation. If I am wrong plz correct me this is just for the story not to hurt someone and if I did I am ready to apolozise}

BACK TO THE PARK:

Geet: maa how am I to save u?? hum dono ka duniya mein koi hai hi nahi and I am just an illiterate main kaise aapko bacha paongi maa. I know wat hardships u had to go through for me. Lekin main kuch bhi karongi!!! kuch bhi!!! Aapko kuch nahi hone dongi

It seemed as if the whole world started to crash on her. Geet's life had been a piece of rag since she was born. Her dad passed away, sometimes both geet and her mother used to starve for food. She neva thought that the life will play such a cruel game with her. Geet did not even study that she can work and now she will have to do something to save her mother.

Geet looked up..... babaji ab main kya karon?? Ek toh yeh gareebi aur doosri taraf meri bebasai?? Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai do waqt ki roti ke liye maa kitna kaam karthi thi. Lekin main keh rahi hoon aapse agar mujhe marke apni maa ko bachana pade toh main woh bhi karongi apni maa ko kuch nahi hone dongi

Dawn turned to dusk, chamkeli(prostitute who stays in the area where geet and her mother stays) was watching geet since the mrng. She did not move, was just crying all the while. Both of them are like enemies bt somewhere chakeeli likes geet, her innocence was something which touched her. chamkeeli cud relate geet with herself wen she was so young. Here geet is just 18, wen she was at the same stage life seemed like a fantasy bt now everything changed. Her life starts only during the nights. She sat beside geet, placing her hand on geet's shoulder

Chamkeeli: kya hua ladki?? Tu kabse yehi baith gayi?? Kuch hai jo tujhe paresaan kar raha hai?? she asked chewing on the paan, geet did not even bother giving her a glance.... arey kitna royegi?? Teri rone se kya dukh kam ho jayega?? Bolna chinki kya hua?? Maanti hoon tu mujhe pasand nahi karti lekin main kuch kar paon tere liye?? This time chamkeeli seemed concerned bt for geet there was no one to ask for anything, nobody expect her mother to take care of. And now she raised her head thinking that chamkeeli can help her

Geet: meri maa.... She cried, cudnt continue as the agony took over geet, she gasped for breath this time made her mind to speak... meri maa chamkeeli, she will die if I don't get money for her operation I need... I need 30 lakhs lekin kaha se laake doon itne saare paise?? Kaise dongi main?? I donno everything seems like ... Plz help me main ... Main kuch bhi karne ko tayyar hoon, kuch bhi... Raandh {prostitue} banegi?? Chamkeeli asked with a serious yet confident tone. Geet got up the bench... Kya?? Tujhse maine madad kya maanga kuch jyada hi bol rahi hai?? acha apni iss business mein meri istmaal{use} karne?? if it so then get this straight I am not doing it!!!

Chamkeeli: oye!!! Zubaan jyada mat chala kya hai tere paas khubsoorti ke alawa?? Na dhang ke kapde na dhang ki jidagi (proper clothes and proper life). U are not even educated tu kaise kamayegi tees lakh(30 lakhs)?? Shukar kar kamse kam bhagwaan ne tujhe khubsoorti toh diya. Dekh chikni main teri madat karna chahti thi so bol diya aage teri marzi. U cant even fetch a job for urself so its better leave all this if u want to save ur mother I promise ill not take a single penny from u.

Geet thought for a while, she was left with no other option other than to agree... agar main apni maa ko nahi bacha paayi toh main apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paongi, soch kya rahi hai geet maanjaa waise bhi kaun shaadi karega tujh jaise gareeb ladki se!!!

Geet: I am ready chamkeeli lekin plz abhi ke liye mujhe 10 lakh chahiye, geet pleaded

Chamkeeli: geet aaj raat ko ek party hai bohut bade logone dus ladkiyon ko bhejne ke liye order kiya. They need beautiful girls and u can be one of them. They will defo pay u in lakhs, if u agree to go I guess u will get large amount if not ur 10 lakhs chamkeeli trailed off unable to meet geet's eyes as she knows this will be the end of the innocence of this girl

Precap:

Geet stumbled with her steps walking towards the bed as maan was closing the door. She sat on the bed closing her eyes squeezing the eye lids hard against her eye balls unable to take the tension. She cud feel maan sitting on the bed beside her, holding her through arms maan made geet to relax on the bed. Both of their hearts thudded against their rib cages wildly.

Girls I will not demand for likes here as I got a bad response with the prologue bt then try giving me atleast 150 likes next will be maan's entry.

P.S: plz give up reading the story if u don't like I am just trying to give something diff don't be mad at me. I am very much emotionally attached to this story girls hope u will like it

PREVIOUS PART:

PROLOGUE

NEXT PART:

PART 2
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor geet
Chamkeeli is not so bad 
she is just trying to help geet 
but in wrong way but woh bhi galat nahi hai 
nahi geet educated 
toh use job bhi nahi mil sakti
but bcoz of this geet innocence will come to end

waiting for maan ki entry
hope geet ki saari problem maan se milne ke baad khatam ho jaaye
Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it thanks for the pm!
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
continue soon thanx for the PM
zaidi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyce strt..😊
emotional n saddyyy..😭😭
bechriii geet...😭😭
she has 2 safe her mom life...
feelng soo bad n sorry 4 geet...
harikaaa sad mat ho.. jinho ne like kiya n respond diya un k liye story continue kro aagee...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
w8ng eagerly 4 next part...