Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is this forum so gullible? Wake up! (Page 5)

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Your POV makes sense, but the fact remains that we behave highly irrationally when it comes to this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

Silly is a tough word. 

Do you know most of us work in professional fields. I work in an international firm in a senior position. I am still doing this. Why?

The answer lies in the love diferrent pple hold for the Actor/ serial. Its too personal to call it silly.

As per your POV= Silly

For many of us, worth it.

Yes he may want to try his luck in bollywood and trust me we will support him. I will be more than happy to see him on big screen. BUT here the question is no longer about his quitting or staying.

Why are we being lied about all this?

And do u really think BS or Gul or STAR top honcos r gng 2 explain 2 us y they lied. Each person lied for their own benefit. BS lied coz he dint want 2 face angry fans in UK asking him the same, difficult quests. Gul lied coz she wanted the fans 2 pressurize BS into relenting. STAR lied coz they ve sunk too much money into this UK trip.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Aww exactly my thoughts.  You said it dear. The current situation is because of all the. 4 as i include fans too.   
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ok it might seem trivial and silly for you but some people like us it matters...and yes it was stupid for us to get so emotionally attached with this series with serial...

But then its our life...and I am not ready to let go of my Arshi yet

But I swear never again am I ever getting emotional to a serial...

-Siaa-

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
also the reason y i made this post was ppl r still saying BS was forced 2 quit. Lets show our solidarity etc etc. This naivety is wat i am complaining bt. Even assuming that PH is not too interested in continuing this show & want 2 end it y w'd they want 2 force actors 2 quit? For Geet they clearly dropped hints that they r gng 2 end the show & aft lots of sloppy plots & tracks they ended the show. They dint threaten the actors 2 quit.

Here its clearly BS's decision 2 quit coz he wants 2 try his luck in movies. Reg those ppl who r arguing that y w'd he do it if he has no movie offers he is physically & mentally tired. So v wants 2 rest bef fulling jumping into the arena. Also he has had too much exposure on TV thru this show. So ppl ll always tend 2 brand him with the character ASR. The break ll also allow ppl 2 slowly forget bt ASR so that wen he appears in movies ppl ll accept him in that new character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coccobikerider

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

Ok it might seem trivial and silly for you but some people like us it matters...and yes it was stupid for us to get so emotionally attached with this series with serial...

But then its our life...and I am not ready to let go of my Arshi yet

But I swear never again am I ever getting emotional to a serial...

It is not wrong but all i am saying is that it w'd b futile & ppl ll only end up being more heartbroken. I ve already mentioned in 1 of my reply y BS may ve taken this decision & hence ll not relent.

So the PH & the channel cant do much in this scenario. Dont u think u ll b more demoralized & emotionally drained in the end coz ur effort went futile Confused

bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

also the reason y i made this post was ppl r still saying BS was forced 2 quit. Lets show our solidarity etc etc. This naivety is wat i am complaining bt. Even assuming that PH is not too interested in continuing this show & want 2 end it y w'd they want 2 force actors 2 quit? For Geet they clearly dropped hints that they r gng 2 end the show & aft lots of sloppy plots & tracks they ended the show. They dint threaten the actors 2 quit.

Here its clearly BS's decision 2 quit coz he wants 2 try his luck in movies. Reg those ppl who r arguing that y w'd he do it if he has no movie offers he is physically & mentally tired. So v wants 2 rest bef fulling jumping into the arena. Also he has had too much exposure on TV thru this show. So ppl ll always tend 2 brand him with the character ASR. The break ll also allow ppl 2 slowly forget bt ASR so that wen he appears in movies ppl ll accept him in that new character.
Agree i could not understand the point where in great barun fans are not willing to accept his deision of quittingConfused
As fans i feel we should respect his decision of taking a break, poor guy indeed looks so haggered

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
You are so right about everyone.  But I feel that all three have their own agenda, and we the obsessed fans suffer for it.  I will never see BS in any other thing and not think of this.  Even if the end the show on a happy note, I will always have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to him.  Sorry, that is just how I feel.  He flopped in his first two shows, whats to say his movies won't flop? He is clearly not cut out for daily serials and their regimen, so why did he sign on?  He became popular because of this show and now he is dumping it because he doesn't like the way they are portraying his character?  What about poor Sanaya?  Khushi has been a fool, a village idiot, mauled by Shyam, humiliated left and right and Sanaya has hung in there.  Whatever the case, I'm so sick of the whole thing and yes there are so many more important things to worry about right now.  I'm sure peope in NJ and NY who haven't had electricity or heat for a week and are standing in gas ration lines don't care if BS wants greener pastures or that PH has ADD or that SP is greedy to no end.
We all need to channel all these feelings into more productive endeavors.

Go to top