Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is this forum so gullible? Wake up! (Page 4)

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Correctly saidBig smile, if some of us will have used our head to think instead of our hearts, then it would be better for us.

Edited by Erika1 - 11 November 2012 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

We know all these points but what probably upsets majority is the fact that IPK will run with a different actor opp khushi.  I guess so !!  That is the reason to ask for the end of IPK.  I dont think anyone is asking for the show to continue.  I too cannot watch the serial which will be completely different if khushi is with another lead.  Well, I will just have to remember from now on to not switch to SP during the 8 - 8.30 slot. 

And again i repeat its totally unfair on the other actors & technicians associated with the show. Why affect their bread & butter simply coz a person wants 2 switch jobs.

Tomorrow if u r unhappy with the project u r working on & ur boss & decide2 join another company ur company must simply shut down the current proj coz u r leaving?

well, as you said everyone is looking for thier own good !! Barun, PH, SP and now the viewers.  Viewers want what they want, that is it !!  about the comparision you made to a regular job .. here it is a chemistry of friendship between these two actors that came across and suited so well to the love story.  One cannot get that by replacing with another good actor. It spoils the image we have of the onscreen couple arnav & khushi.  If this were a drama like other soaps then the story is the main attraction.  But IPK is out and out love story like none existing on the tv.  I dont know any other daily soap which has so much romance on screen.  Though the romance and love is fake since it is acting, the two have made it seem real.  This will unfortunately not come in two months that this new guy works on ipk. No fault of sanaya or the new guy.  It is just my personal decision to not watch the soap once barun leaves. 

-Siaa-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jammy-

Urrmmm... we will calm down when we think we should... I am not up for another man romancing Khushi. 

We have the freedom of speech and we are using it.. No one should have a problem with that.

I am not sure y u got so offended. I dint mean 2 b patronizing. Nor is my intention to tell ppl wat to do & not do. I was just trying to put all that happened over the past few weeks into perception & request ppl 2 think & act rationally.

For instance its already officially been confirmed that BS has quit. But still there r ppl trying 2 petition to stop him. Even if somehow the pressure makes BS to stay, what next? Do u think he ll really motivated in giving his best? Already he looks haggard & disinterested.

So my post is just a request. Every1 has freedom of speech & right 2 pursue any course of action. I am just asking them 2 reflect if its really worthwhile expending so much money, energy & time on a serial than concentration on our personal life, family & friends. The final choice of course is to each individual.

Also this post was also 2 make ppl pause & think bef blindly believing some1 or jumping 2 conclusions. Dint mean 2 hurt or offend any1.

Ok seriously nothing is offensive in your post and I didn't mean any harm.

See I love this show. And if my one phone call or email can make a difference I am gonna do it. Barun has quit and we might not be able to stop him. But all I want at this point is to give me my happy ending that I was promised. When we signed up for this show it was suppose to be Arnav khushi , now they want to change the core of the show...

many people have reportedly confirmed the rumors that has been making rounds. Many of us here believe it. Including me. 

I for one am not willing to go down without a fight. We all know what we want to do with our lives and I am handling it well enough for me... this is my extra effort and like you said the choice is ours.

I apologize if my thoughts came out strong worded.

-Siaa-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

We're not even trying to stop him anymore. We just want a happy ending for Arnav and Khushi.

But dont u think its unfair on Sanaya & rest of the ppl involved with the show. Sanaya may ve even refused some work thinking that this show is a hit & may go on for some time. Dont u think its a shame if a talented actress like her sit at home jobless coz of the decision of 1 person?

I see your point. It indeed is unfair to Sanaya. But we signed up for a love story of ARNAV AND KHUSHI...if Sanaya were to leave we would have done the same thing we are doing now. Atleast I would. 

See its a simple thing, the PH can continue the show, but they will have to appeal an all new audience. because the fans of Arhi will not tolerate another guy romancing khushi. They can sure go ahead with IPK, but if Sobti leaves that will be the THE END for most of us.

-Siaa-

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
The most sensible post I have seen in days

bikerider

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
True, this forum is gullible!! However, I don't think Barun is lying though!! They all work together! They are a team! Barun may have voiced his opinion to Gul for awhile that he wants to take a break!! So she may have developed a twist in the story inorder for Barun to be offscreen for awhile!! Barun is not a fool to leave a good show that lasted this long!!

Shreya
kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Silly is a tough word. 

Do you know most of us work in professional fields. I work in an international firm in a senior position. I am still doing this. Why?

The answer lies in the love diferrent pple hold for the Actor/ serial. Its too personal to call it silly.

As per your POV= Silly

For many of us, worth it.

Yes he may want to try his luck in bollywood and trust me we will support him. I will be more than happy to see him on big screen. BUT here the question is no longer about his quitting or staying.

Why are we being lied about all this?

-Siaa-

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Many ppl r asking the same quest! wats wrong with calling STAR or petitioning? Its wrong coz v r making a mere mortal an actor a demi god & giving too much power. This ll set a bad precedent coz down the line many other actors may try the same. If they ve issues or creative differences use fan power. I am not claiming that BS is dng this. He is clearly no more interested in the show. But there is no denying that v r sending a wrong signal by shutting down a show coz 1 actor chose to quit. This is not professional or ethical. BS may ve valid reasons for quitting. But we as fans must respect that decision.

Reg unwilling 2 c another lead opposite Kushi i just dont get this logic? Its Arnav & Kushi who r romancing on the screen. Wats that gt 2 do with real life ppl Barun & Sanaya. In Sathiya they dint bring a new pair for Ahem. They simply said that Gia has been replaced by the new actress. So the serial character Gopi remained the same. I honestly cant understand wats wrong with that? It happens all the time in many serials.

Reg SARUN chemistry does that mean that Sanaya ll never act with any other hero in the future or Barun with any other heroine. Even if IPKKND had ended properly as planned in the future both these actors r gng 2 act as pair with other actors. Look at Dhrasti in MB & Gurmeet in PV.

bikerider

Go to top