Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is this forum so gullible? Wake up! (Page 3)

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey! I agree with every point you have made..But you see other people on this forum have made few posts just like you have, and I don't think the members on this forum like those posts, as clearly they want to think otherwise. So I would just advice you to stay away from this Forum for a while and be a silent reader, because the fans on this forum are not going to listen and think rationally for now, until they have achieved what they wanted. Instead of telling these what to do or not, just let them be...And, in the end hope for the best...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Unfinished

thei-thei Newbie
thei-thei
thei-thei

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
It is good to see a sensible post in the forum at the moment. I agree with you that the actor and the production house have such bad PR skills in such a day and age. It surprises me ! Good communication with the fans is a survival skill in the world of entertainment. I hope both parties learn a lesson or else it will cost them dearly in the future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chokri

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
We know all these points but what probably upsets majority is the fact that IPK will run with a different actor opp khushi.  I guess so !!  That is the reason to ask for the end of IPK.  I dont think anyone is asking for the show to continue.  I too cannot watch the serial which will be completely different if khushi is with another lead.  Well, I will just have to remember from now on to not switch to SP during the 8 - 8.30 slot. 
Myneni Groupbie
Myneni
Myneni

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I understand what u mean to say . But i dont think things are as simple as Barun gave notice and quitting if so these many news or rumors have nit circled . And its not about protest is worthy enough or not it's about protest when u feel things are wrong ( we protest for lack of books in library sometimes).
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

We know all these points but what probably upsets majority is the fact that IPK will run with a different actor opp khushi.  I guess so !!  That is the reason to ask for the end of IPK.  I dont think anyone is asking for the show to continue.  I too cannot watch the serial which will be completely different if khushi is with another lead.  Well, I will just have to remember from now on to not switch to SP during the 8 - 8.30 slot. 

And again i repeat its totally unfair on the other actors & technicians associated with the show. Why affect their bread & butter simply coz a person wants 2 switch jobs.

Tomorrow if u r unhappy with the project u r working on & ur boss & decide2 join another company ur company must simply shut down the current proj coz u r leaving?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992chokrishinaa

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Agreed people are behaving way too irrationally or delusional.they are in constant state of denial.
shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Agreed people are behaving way too irrationally or delusional.they are in constant state of denial..
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myneni

I understand what u mean to say . But i dont think things are as simple as Barun gave notice and quitting if so these many news or rumors have nit circled . And its not about protest is worthy enough or not it's about protest when u feel things are wrong ( we protest for lack of books in library sometimes).

Dear the quest which i am also asking is y r ppl so gullible & believe rumors. PH leaked the news bt BS deliberately coz they were unable 2 convince BS 2 stay so they were hoping the fans ll go berserk on hearing the news & try 2 pressurize BS into force. That is exactly wat happened. All the fans went crazy & started pressurizing BS & STAR. Those leaks were deliberately done by the PH.

And the fans behaved exactly the way they had predicted!

Go to top