Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is this forum so gullible? Wake up! (Page 2)

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
pl dont demoralize us..you may stay calm if you want!!

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Bang on post buddy.. this tamasha has been created by three parties and my respect is ko more with these people now...

And show must go on .. cvs can complete Arshi story then can go ahead with new story.. Why everyone suffers because of Barun

Edited by sarun.deewani - 11 November 2012 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chokri

cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Bang on! I totally agree with you each and every point. Good analysis.

chokri

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by Jammy-

Urrmmm... we will calm down when we think we should... I am not up for another man romancing Khushi. 

We have the freedom of speech and we are using it.. No one should have a problem with that.

I am not sure y u got so offended. I dint mean 2 b patronizing. Nor is my intention to tell ppl wat to do & not do. I was just trying to put all that happened over the past few weeks into perception & request ppl 2 think & act rationally.

For instance its already officially been confirmed that BS has quit. But still there r ppl trying 2 petition to stop him. Even if somehow the pressure makes BS to stay, what next? Do u think he ll really motivated in giving his best? Already he looks haggard & disinterested.

So my post is just a request. Every1 has freedom of speech & right 2 pursue any course of action. I am just asking them 2 reflect if its really worthwhile expending so much money, energy & time on a serial than concentration on our personal life, family & friends. The final choice of course is to each individual.

Also this post was also 2 make ppl pause & think bef blindly believing some1 or jumping 2 conclusions. Dint mean 2 hurt or offend any1.

We're not even trying to stop him anymore. We just want a happy ending for Arnav and Khushi.

But dont u think its unfair on Sanaya & rest of the ppl involved with the show. Sanaya may ve even refused some work thinking that this show is a hit & may go on for some time. Dont u think its a shame if a talented actress like her sit at home jobless coz of the decision of 1 person?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahee_dhkcoccochokriTulips123Amritsari.Jugni.A.l.i.a.Siri22sbk2

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
You have written a very good and sensible post.  I think it is important to think from the head rather than the heart.  Some of the post were veered towards aggression and there were others at the point of an emotional breakdown.  
At times like this, one should have a grip on themselves and show some dignity.  Your post clearly demonstrates that.
Finally, I am glad serial is probably coming to an end.  It is a shadow of its glorious past.  However, I hope we would get to see a brand new serial oops, a mini series with Sarun, in not too distant future.

chokri

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Thank you for your golden sermon for a Sunday, although I'm not a religious person! Everyone has a right to do what they consider to appropriate fr them and right now the majority of IF IPKKND have the strength , stamina and conviction to peruse the course of supporting and defending a tremendously talented actor who is been treated like something on the bottom of shoes of the persecutors! 

I think you need to practice what you preach and GET A LIFE instead of sitting in front of PC writing this bashan/sermon/ lecture! No offence meant don't support if you don't want but in the same instance don't demoralise others!

Look i ve already said my intention is not 2 dictate 2 ppl wat 2 do & wat not 2 do. I ve just summarized the current situation. All i am saying is
a. Forcing some1 2 stay against their wishes is not correct & ll always back fire.
b. Forcing PH or SP 2 end the show w'd affect the livelihood of so many ppl associated with the show including a talented actress like Sanaya.

Edited by Angels11 - 11 November 2012 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriAmritsari.Jugni

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Thank you for your golden sermon for a Sunday, although I'm not a religious person! Everyone has a right to do what they consider to appropriate fr them and right now the majority of IF IPKKND have the strength , stamina and conviction to peruse the course of supporting and defending a tremendously talented actor who is been treated like something on the bottom of shoes of the persecutors!

I think you need to practice what you preach and GET A LIFE instead of sitting in front of PC writing this bashan/sermon/ lecture! No offence meant don't support if you don't want but in the same instance don't demoralise others!

Look i ve already said my intention is not 2 dictate 2 ppl wat 2 do & wat not 2 do. I ve just summarized the current situation. All i am saying is
a. Forcing some1 2 stay against their wishes is not correct & ll always back fire.
b. Forcing PH or SP 2 end is show w'd affect the livelihood of some many ppl associated with the show including a talented actress like Sanaya.

Totally agree and mark my word karma is b***h.. Which party is at fault will get everything soon.. I really disrespect Barun's professionalism skills

chokri

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
  • Raj Baddhan [email protected]

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill? speak to Star TV.

Vote Up Vote DownReply
  • Noreen Khan [email protected]

"@KeepSmilingPS: @DJNoreenKhan Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career" I'm? not his agent

Go to top