Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocco thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bang on! I totally agree with you each and every point. Good analysis.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

We're not even trying to stop him anymore. We just want a happy ending for Arnav and Khushi.

But dont u think its unfair on Sanaya & rest of the ppl involved with the show. Sanaya may ve even refused some work thinking that this show is a hit & may go on for some time. Dont u think its a shame if a talented actress like her sit at home jobless coz of the decision of 1 person?
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You have written a very good and sensible post.  I think it is important to think from the head rather than the heart.  Some of the post were veered towards aggression and there were others at the point of an emotional breakdown.  
At times like this, one should have a grip on themselves and show some dignity.  Your post clearly demonstrates that.
Finally, I am glad serial is probably coming to an end.  It is a shadow of its glorious past.  However, I hope we would get to see a brand new serial oops, a mini series with Sarun, in not too distant future.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

Thank you for your golden sermon for a Sunday, although I'm not a religious person! Everyone has a right to do what they consider to appropriate fr them and right now the majority of IF IPKKND have the strength , stamina and conviction to peruse the course of supporting and defending a tremendously talented actor who is been treated like something on the bottom of shoes of the persecutors! 

I think you need to practice what you preach and GET A LIFE instead of sitting in front of PC writing this bashan/sermon/ lecture! No offence meant don't support if you don't want but in the same instance don't demoralise others!

Look i ve already said my intention is not 2 dictate 2 ppl wat 2 do & wat not 2 do. I ve just summarized the current situation. All i am saying is
a. Forcing some1 2 stay against their wishes is not correct & ll always back fire.
b. Forcing PH or SP 2 end the show w'd affect the livelihood of so many ppl associated with the show including a talented actress like Sanaya.
Edited by Angels11 - 11 years ago
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angels11

Look i ve already said my intention is not 2 dictate 2 ppl wat 2 do & wat not 2 do. I ve just summarized the current situation. All i am saying is
a. Forcing some1 2 stay against their wishes is not correct & ll always back fire.
b. Forcing PH or SP 2 end is show w'd affect the livelihood of some many ppl associated with the show including a talented actress like Sanaya.

Totally agree and mark my word karma is b***h.. Which party is at fault will get everything soon.. I really disrespect Barun's professionalism skills
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
  • Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill? speak to Star TV.

Vote Up Vote DownReply
  • Noreen Khan ?@DJNoreenKhan

"@KeepSmilingPS: @DJNoreenKhan Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career" I'm? not his agent

nivedeeta1992 thumbnail
Hey! I agree with every point you have made..But you see other people on this forum have made few posts just like you have, and I don't think the members on this forum like those posts, as clearly they want to think otherwise. So I would just advice you to stay away from this Forum for a while and be a silent reader, because the fans on this forum are not going to listen and think rationally for now, until they have achieved what they wanted. Instead of telling these what to do or not, just let them be...And, in the end hope for the best...:)
thei-thei thumbnail
It is good to see a sensible post in the forum at the moment. I agree with you that the actor and the production house have such bad PR skills in such a day and age. It surprises me ! Good communication with the fans is a survival skill in the world of entertainment. I hope both parties learn a lesson or else it will cost them dearly in the future.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We know all these points but what probably upsets majority is the fact that IPK will run with a different actor opp khushi.  I guess so !!  That is the reason to ask for the end of IPK.  I dont think anyone is asking for the show to continue.  I too cannot watch the serial which will be completely different if khushi is with another lead.  Well, I will just have to remember from now on to not switch to SP during the 8 - 8.30 slot. 
Myneni thumbnail
I understand what u mean to say . But i dont think things are as simple as Barun gave notice and quitting if so these many news or rumors have nit circled . And its not about protest is worthy enough or not it's about protest when u feel things are wrong ( we protest for lack of books in library sometimes).