India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is this forum so gullible? Wake up!

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Friends i know most of u are heart broken over all the drama happening off screen. Makes me wonder why shoot a serial, racking the brains for plot lines when the off screen drama itself is more riveting with lots of twists & turns.

I had 2 make this post since i was saddened to find most of the ppl here on the forum easily gullible. First was all that controversy when Zee said that BS has put in papers. Personally i dont like spoilers since most of those who post it r rude. But at the same time i felt even at that time that her news was true. But there were stmts by BS, PH & SP saying its false. Ppl swallowed all those lies & bashed the reporter.

Now aft the news bt BS taking a brk/quitting, the forum is on fire with half of them supporting BS & abusing STAR & Gul while the other half r busy bashing/trashing BS.

Folks cool down, take a deep breath & try reading my post calmly.

In real life no1 is an angel. Every1 has their own agenda & motives which drive their actions. Lets take the case of BS.

1. Here its clear that BS is unhappy with both the qlty of work namely character butchering & also working conditions namely 12-14 hrs a day.
2. He is looking for greener pastures. Why slog when u can easily make twice the money in a fraction of the time & earn more fame by switching to movies. Yes he may flop. He knows it as well as us. But that doesnt mean he mustnt try. Every TV actor tries 2 c if he can turn his luck rnd.
3. He is clearly physically & mentally exhausted as evident frm his haggard appearance off late in the show. So he wants 2 take a break 2 recharge & then try his luck with point 2.

So end analysis he is just a normal human like u & me who want 2 search 4 greener pastures in ones career & also try to find job satisfaction. He is not a saint. Only bad point is that his PR & communication skills suck. First he lied to us & 2nd all his interviews come across as kiddish.
Moral of the story for BS. Never ever lie on television or in public. You had already served notice. Why lie bt it 2 ur fans. I dont buy the argument that he was forced by Gul & STAR. If he was strong enuf 2 reject their requests bt continuing on the show & was staunch in his decision 2 quit he can show the same strength in refusing to lie. This ll come 2 haunt him in the future. Ppl ll never ever trust his words.
So moral of the story 2 us. Dont get so addicted & emotionally bonded 2 an actor who is a stranger to u & who doesnt know ur existence nor care. Rather than wasting money/time/energy on useless stuff like calling STAR, signing petitions etc, dont u think its time 2 concentrate on ur own probs.

Now coming 2 the PH & specially Gul.

1. She seems 2 b a person who cant multitask. Clearly she can concentrate only on 1 show & not more than that.
2. She lacks longevity. The PH starts off each of their show with a bang, then lose their creativity & plot lines down the line, finally aft running out of ideas they end their show with a whimper.
3. Like BS they also clearly suck in PR & communication skills.
4. They r too flexible to the actors & the fans. If the actors threaten 2 quit b it Daljeet or BS they bend over backwards 2 accommodate them. If some aggressive fans threaten them saying they hate the track they imm give in to their demands & end up butchering the characters. Classic eg being the character assassination of ASR.

Moral of the story to the PH & Gul. Please stick to 1 yr fmt. Plan for a serial/show which ll last only 1 yr. That way u ve greater chances of garnering TRP & fan base.
Moral of the story to us. Dont watch any show by the PH or worst case watch it only for the 1st 6 mths when it is at its peak.

Finally v come to the channel STAR. Again for them its pure money & business.
1. They clearly pressurized the PH & BS 2 lie since they had a lot riding on this UK trip.
2. To b fair enuf they did try 2 convince BS but as mentioned its diff 2 retain an emp who is unhappy with his current job & who has greener options.
3. Similar 2 Gia, if they cant convince an actor they try their best 2 tarnish their image via media. BS is not meeting his commitments 2 the PH & the channel so they ll try 2 make him unpopular. I doubt if BS ll ever 2 able 2 act in a STAR show again.

Moral of the story for STAR. Always hope & ensure that your shows r more popular than the actors in those shows so that you can survive even if the actors rebel.
Moral of the story for us. Never swallow anything that STAR shoves down the throat.

Finally i sincerely request all the ppl out here to stop getting agitated over a serial & an actor. There r better things in life which r more worthy of our money, time & energy.

Losing sleep & peace of mind over something as trivial as a serial & an unknown actor is just down right silly.

Edited
--------

Removed the phrase go get a life since few found it offensive!

Edited by Angels11 - 11 November 2012 at 10:08am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoynivedeeta1992vidyaprakhcoccoadi.bichokriLucifer16mcguinessangel_ipkkndrvarierpayel3004Tulips123mybro_2004UnfinishedkashforlifexVALERINEnishkkamubasheraMitsu91fascinationTeleFanErika1gheeshakkarsaucechipsipkkndfanforevamoomin4455Siri22kiara86.A.l.i.a.-HappyBird-kiokyoAmritsari.Jugni-mins07parusmileytiahalderspiritbikeriderilovepyaarwhispaBes_Bsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapCATZ..pinkeye

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Urrmmm... we will calm down when we think we should... I am not up for another man romancing Khushi. 

We have the freedom of speech and we are using it.. No one should have a problem with that.

Edited by Jammy- - 11 November 2012 at 8:50am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotabhayaDreamer-89craziefanAce11amelia_09sana535Pyaaraarnav-Siaa-nomad.nesssoni28sun_shine_girlangelic_leena_3samin6ravalisharma06kooltoadshar19

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Urrmmm... we will calm down when we think we should... I am not up for another man romancing Khushi. 

We have the freedom of speech and we are using it.. No one should have a problem with that.

I am not sure y u got so offended. I dint mean 2 b patronizing. Nor is my intention to tell ppl wat to do & not do. I was just trying to put all that happened over the past few weeks into perception & request ppl 2 think & act rationally.

For instance its already officially been confirmed that BS has quit. But still there r ppl trying 2 petition to stop him. Even if somehow the pressure makes BS to stay, what next? Do u think he ll really motivated in giving his best? Already he looks haggard & disinterested.

So my post is just a request. Every1 has freedom of speech & right 2 pursue any course of action. I am just asking them 2 reflect if its really worthwhile expending so much money, energy & time on a serial than concentration on our personal life, family & friends. The final choice of course is to each individual.

Also this post was also 2 make ppl pause & think bef blindly believing some1 or jumping 2 conclusions. Dint mean 2 hurt or offend any1.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoynivedeeta1992chokriUnfinishedfascinationTeleFanJammy-Sultan_Of_Swingsbk2

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
You are spot on! Clap You've characterized everyone very well!

No one is an angel. But people react in various ways - if they're gonna go berserk let them because it's the only way people can cope when something they use as a means to de-stress is taken away from them. And if you have the power as a fan to wield your influence I say go for it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by Jammy-

I am not sure y u got so offended. I dint mean 2 b patronizing. Nor is my intention to tell ppl wat to do & not do. I was just trying to put all that happened over the past few weeks into perception & request ppl 2 think & act rationally.

For instance its already officially been confirmed that BS has quit. But still there r ppl trying 2 petition to stop him. Even if somehow the pressure makes BS to stay, what next? Do u think he ll really motivated in giving his best? Already he looks haggard & disinterested.

So my post is just a request. Every1 has freedom of speech & right 2 pursue any course of action. I am just asking them 2 reflect if its really worthwhile expending so much money, energy & time on a serial than concentration on our personal life, family & friends. The final choice of course is to each individual.

Also this post was also 2 make ppl pause & think bef blindly believing some1 or jumping 2 conclusions. Dint mean 2 hurt or offend any1.

We're not even trying to stop him anymore. We just want a happy ending for Arnav and Khushi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanAce11-Siaa-OwnMyCitynomad.nessarnshisoni28TheSmurfsipkkndfanforevaJammy-kooltoad

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Finally sumone has managed to nail it bang on...good post n agree wid u thoroughly... Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coccochokribikerider

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
If ure nt helping don demoralize us..we will kp tryn til tmr if e results is negative we will still try ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11shar19

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan-Siaa-melfnsmuffins2waffles

Go to top