Arjun

Excellent Episode :) (Page 6)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by haruhi26

yep his insistence to go in have taken a life, but considering that he had tried to rob in a bank, and taken hostages, he was too far gone, do you really think he would have been able to go out safe and sound if he had got the money?Confused
N while for the reports, normally we have a copy of the reports in their medical history(something like that) in a hospital specially when operation needs to be done
LOL
Not taking their part, but trying to defend them a bit today, cause i really loved today's episode, i missed Riya but except that it was very goodSmile

no no no...i am not at all supporting that man...I am just saying that Arjun had realized that this man is a common man who is not a criminal...so may be they culd have tried something to convince him and catch him alive...talk and make him calm...or something similar...

I said na, i am not complaining either...i was just saying it since u asked me about it...anyways, I loved the episode way too much and i have already given a standing applause to all of them...lol Clap 
Just teasing you VidyaWink
but i know given the situation and the time, maybe the grandpa could have been savedCry
maybe Arjun shouldnt have been that rash in his decisionsCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by pbhattacharya

totally agree with you
it was an emotional ride today
but still missed riya.
yep i also missed herCry
specially when the song was playedCry

argree with you
when the song was played i remembered
riya's last scene and believe it or not i felt  like someone put something
heavy on my heart...i even chocked a lil bit...god knows wen we will get over it.Cry
time heals everything dear, and even i remembered Riya's last scene was too emotional
i guess that everytime i hear this song now, i'll automatically remember RiyaCry

butterfly7

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Hey i just noticed...Arjun says...apnon ko main bhi kho chukha hoom Rathod...Apnon ko khone ka dard main acchi tarah samajh sakta hoom"

just a qn, "apnon" is plural,  right???  does it means Arjun has lost more than one of his loved dear ones?? i mean some clue that its not just Roshni whom he has lost...may be his family too or it may even mean Riya...just a silly thought!
yep he meant apnon, maybe now he knows and realises that not only he has lost people he loved
He remembered Chotu's pain, and maybe he also knows about Rathore's past a bit
N not to forget they all lost RiyaCry
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Has Rathore's past been shown ?? or any glance of it... ??

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Has Rathore's past been shown ?? or any glance of it... ??
nope nothing of Rathore has been shown till now
Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
so true... sterday's episode was very good... loved shree so much how he could shout on that lady and how he wanted to convince arjun for operation to go on... its very emotional situation for all the officers... but loved how arjun stood firm in his decision 

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampiregirl12

so true... sterday's episode was very good... loved shree so much how he could shout on that lady and how he wanted to convince arjun for operation to go on... its very emotional situation for all the officers... but loved how arjun stood firm in his decision 
he didnt compromise no matter how hard it must have been for him to take this decision, for that i really respected his character a lotSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index