Arjun
Arjun

Excellent Episode :) (Page 5)

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

yep shree was very important and it portrayed his feelings and inability to shout at people,specially the mum
and yep that dheeraj guy was a hero for me, remember how he was telling Rathore he had always failed in his life and today also he failed to save a kid's life, i felt so sad , but i wanted to tell him that at least he triedCry

Very true... he tried... though the way was wrong but what else he could have done...
they tried to convince Avinash, but he denied Angry
Where the real father totally disagreed to help the child, Dheeraj, even not being his real father did all his best to save his life... Monkey Wink Yoyo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

was waiting for you Vidya, did you see any bloopersWink today, for my part i loved the case a lot, that i didnt pay much attention to them
and good post dear
and yep felt sad for the grandfather, how he must have feltseeing his daughter's life damaged first with a kid, and finally the son had leukamia...
He tried his best to save his grandson, and gave up his life, cause he knew that if he stayed alive, the police would have caught dheeraj more easilyCry
N yep that woman was a strong lady, she made mistakes and assumed them, and didnt even consider to break the marriage of that professorSmile

I dont think there were any bloopers...but few misses here and there
Arjun's judgement went wrong...he didnt expect the grand dad to shoot himself when he was forced to surrender...Arjun had said that nothing will happen when he went in even after Rathod was against it...so in a way, his barging in had taken that person's life...

then the next one was the fact that the medical reports of Ketan being at home when Ketan was going to undergo bone marrow transplant...I mean, anybody would take all the reports with them when something so important was going to happen...

the medical reports being there at home looked as if to give ETF a clue about what was happening...lol

sorry for validating so much...i was just mentioning and not complaining...Wink
yep his insistence to go in have taken a life, but considering that he had tried to rob in a bank, and taken hostages, he was too far gone, do you really think he would have been able to go out safe and sound if he had got the money?Confused
N while for the reports, normally we have a copy of the reports in their medical history(something like that) in a hospital specially when operation needs to be done
LOL
Not taking their part, but trying to defend them a bit today, cause i really loved today's episode, i missed Riya but except that it was very goodSmile

vidya.anand

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

yep his insistence to go in have taken a life, but considering that he had tried to rob in a bank, and taken hostages, he was too far gone, do you really think he would have been able to go out safe and sound if he had got the money?Confused
N while for the reports, normally we have a copy of the reports in their medical history(something like that) in a hospital specially when operation needs to be done
LOL
Not taking their part, but trying to defend them a bit today, cause i really loved today's episode, i missed Riya but except that it was very goodSmile

no no no...i am not at all supporting that man...I am just saying that Arjun had realized that this man is a common man who is not a criminal...so may be they culd have tried something to convince him and catch him alive...talk and make him calm...or something similar...

I said na, i am not complaining either...i was just saying it since u asked me about it...anyways, I loved the episode way too much and i have already given a standing applause to all of them...lol Clap 

Haruhi_Mo

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pbhattacharya

totally agree with you
it was an emotional ride today
but still missed riya.
yep i also missed herCry
specially when the song was playedCry

argree with you
when the song was played i remembered
riya's last scene and believe it or not i felt  like someone put something
heavy on my heart...i even chocked a lil bit...god knows wen we will get over it.CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by pbhattacharya - 11 November 2012 at 10:11am

Haruhi_Mo

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

I dont think there were any bloopers...but few misses here and there
Arjun's judgement went wrong...he didnt expect the grand dad to shoot himself when he was forced to surrender...Arjun had said that nothing will happen when he went in even after Rathod was against it...so in a way, his barging in had taken that person's life...

then the next one was the fact that the medical reports of Ketan being at home when Ketan was going to undergo bone marrow transplant...I mean, anybody would take all the reports with them when something so important was going to happen...

the medical reports being there at home looked as if to give ETF a clue about what was happening...lol

sorry for validating so much...i was just mentioning and not complaining...Wink

i really didn't expected that arjun sir and Chhotu will make such entry ... I think they had made a normal entry then the Grandpa might have survived... (i dunno,, its jus my thinkikng)...
but ya.. this is also true that Arjun didnt know that the person could do something. Because normally criminal are not such weak hearted...

Haruhi_Mo

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
And cant forget the doctor... WE really need such Doctors today...
we saw two such epis in Arjun... in one we saw that a doctor is taking his patients life in sake of money... and one doctor we saw today, who didn't even cared of his career to save a child's life... Clap Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anandHaruhi_Mo

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey i just noticed...Arjun says...apnon ko main bhi kho chukha hoom Rathod...Apnon ko khone ka dard main acchi tarah samajh sakta hoom"

just a qn, "apnon" is plural,  right???  does it means Arjun has lost more than one of his loved dear ones?? i mean some clue that its not just Roshni whom he has lost...may be his family too or it may even mean Riya...just a silly thought!

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

yep shree was very important and it portrayed his feelings and inability to shout at people,specially the mum
and yep that dheeraj guy was a hero for me, remember how he was telling Rathore he had always failed in his life and today also he failed to save a kid's life, i felt so sad , but i wanted to tell him that at least he triedCry

Very true... he tried... though the way was wrong but what else he could have done...
they tried to convince Avinash, but he denied Angry
Where the real father totally disagreed to help the child, Dheeraj, even not being his real father did all his best to save his life... Monkey Wink Yoyo
yep this proves that having the same bloodline doesnt make a family nor relationships work at all
Its all a matter of the heart and beliefsCry

ankita2804

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index