Arjun
Arjun

Excellent Episode :) (Page 4)

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Awesome episode...
emotional one...ketan's state just brought my heart out...
I guess i liked that Dheeraj's character a lot...yeah he did a illegal thing but doing it just for saving his wife's son was really great...I am not supporting the way he chose but really hats off to him...I am supporting the cause...I personally know about cancer patients and their horrible life...the treatment and all that stuff is really terrible...painful...

anyways, coming back...The wife character really deserved 3 cheers...she took the right decision at the right time...and saved the kid...it was so sweet of her...

The grandfather, felt sad for him...
this case is an alarm...when good people are driven to an extreme situation in life, they are forced to do such things...just for saving their dear ones...cant really blame anybody...no mother can see her kid dying...no dad can see her daughter crying...no loving husband can wash off his hands when his wife and kid are in trouble...

Hats off to the team who gave us such a superb episode...hats off to the superb acting from the entire team...hats off to ETF for handling the case so sensibly(yeah except for the grand father's death)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

princessaneeka Groupbie
princessaneeka
princessaneeka

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i dunno y fell in love wid shree n chotu more than arjun . jst 4 a fraction of second wen arjun said ythat"apno ko khone ka dard mujhe pata hai " i felt they wud show a fb of roshni or riya bt kuch nhi hua Cry . but shree ws 2 gud .he evn cried at the end loved d epi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJose

I am agree with u
i liked it so much...
yep at least today's episode made up of yesterday's oneSmile
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Awesome episode...
emotional one...ketan's state just brought my heart out...
I guess i liked that Dheeraj's character a lot...yeah he did a illegal thing but doing it just for saving his wife's son was really great...I am not supporting the way he chose but really hats off to him...I am supporting the cause...I personally know about cancer patients and their horrible life...the treatment and all that stuff is really terrible...painful...

anyways, coming back...The wife character really deserved 3 cheers...she took the right decision at the right time...and saved the kid...it was so sweet of her...

The grandfather, felt sad for him...
this case is an alarm...when good people are driven to an extreme situation in life, they are forced to do such things...just for saving their dear ones...cant really blame anybody...no mother can see her kid dying...no dad can see her daughter crying...no loving husband can wash off his hands when his wife and kid are in trouble...

Hats off to the team who gave us such a superb episode...hats off to the superb acting from the entire team...hats off to ETF for handling the case so sensibly(yeah except for the grand father's death)

was waiting for you Vidya, did you see any bloopersWink today, for my part i loved the case a lot, that i didnt pay much attention to them
and good post dear
and yep felt sad for the grandfather, how he must have feltseeing his daughter's life damaged first with a kid, and finally the son had leukamia...
He tried his best to save his grandson, and gave up his life, cause he knew that if he stayed alive, the police would have caught dheeraj more easilyCry
N yep that woman was a strong lady, she made mistakes and assumed them, and didnt even consider to break the marriage of that professorSmile

vidya.anand

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Today Shree stole the show... Clap  Clap  Clap

Today we could see the soft side of whole d ETF team...
really, sometimes life brings us some situations when there is no other way except doing wrong things...

loved todays episode...  Loved dheeraj a lot.. what a kind and big hearted father... who did sooo much for his child...

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessaneeka

i dunno y fell in love wid shree n chotu more than arjun . jst 4 a fraction of second wen arjun said ythat"apno ko khone ka dard mujhe pata hai " i felt they wud show a fb of roshni or riya bt kuch nhi hua Cry . but shree ws 2 gud .he evn cried at the end loved d epi!!
well Chotu was mindblowing yesterday, and today Shree was awesomeEmbarrassed
yep he was referring to Roshni i guess
yep he really felt for that family and kidCry
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Today Shree stole the show... Clap  Clap  Clap

Today we could see the soft side of whole d ETF team...
really, sometimes life brings us some situations when there is no other way except doing wrong things...

loved todays episode...  Loved dheeraj a lot.. what a kind and big hearted father... who did sooo much for his child...
yep shree was very important and it portrayed his feelings and inability to shout at people,specially the mum
and yep that dheeraj guy was a hero for me, remember how he was telling Rathore he had always failed in his life and today also he failed to save a kid's life, i felt so sad , but i wanted to tell him that at least he triedCry

ankita2804

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

was waiting for you Vidya, did you see any bloopersWink today, for my part i loved the case a lot, that i didnt pay much attention to them
and good post dear
and yep felt sad for the grandfather, how he must have feltseeing his daughter's life damaged first with a kid, and finally the son had leukamia...
He tried his best to save his grandson, and gave up his life, cause he knew that if he stayed alive, the police would have caught dheeraj more easilyCry
N yep that woman was a strong lady, she made mistakes and assumed them, and didnt even consider to break the marriage of that professorSmile

I dont think there were any bloopers...but few misses here and there
Arjun's judgement went wrong...he didnt expect the grand dad to shoot himself when he was forced to surrender...Arjun had said that nothing will happen when he went in even after Rathod was against it...so in a way, his barging in had taken that person's life...

then the next one was the fact that the medical reports of Ketan being at home when Ketan was going to undergo bone marrow transplant...I mean, anybody would take all the reports with them when something so important was going to happen...

the medical reports being there at home looked as if to give ETF a clue about what was happening...lol

sorry for validating so much...i was just mentioning and not complaining...Wink

Haruhi_Mo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index