Arjun

Excellent Episode :) (Page 3)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

yup tina!!!totally agree wid u...!!!
my fav dat doctors ka confidence and dheeraj ki wife ka sooo good nature..had tears!!!
yep they were willing to sacrifice everything for saving a boySmile
it was awesome and yep they were good guysCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...
I agree with you ...
Today's epi was just FANTASTIC ... Each and every single emotion was portrayed beautifully ... Felt really bad for Ketan's family ... It just shows how many difficulties people have to face ... Shree was just fantastic ... N Arjun n Rathod were fab as usual ...
The end was very emotional ...
Love today's epi ...
yep not too much, and not too less
Everything for me was perfectly portrayedCry

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

totally agree with you
it was an emotional ride today
but still missed riya.
yep i also missed herCry
specially when the song was playedCry

butterfly7

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Agreed... But a female character wz badly needed... U know when chhotu did that comfortin part n shree asked ketan's mother aapko sharm nai aati etc. U cant imagine how badly i missed rhea...!
yep i felt a female character was needed when talking with the mother, and also missed Riya loads
yep i can dear, because when the song was played, i immediately remembered Riya's death, cause that was the last time the song was playedCry
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastiMuskaan

Yeah agree. ..I to loved the epi...specially arjun..when shree asked him to let the operation take place...he was confused...at first to he said no but then he too was bound by emotions. ..loved shaleen totally and shree too..they are doing an awesome job...They showed that its not necessary to follow the law in every case. ..glad rathore didnt protest. ..he too understood. .love the whole etf...
yep loved that scene a lot, when Arjun and shree were discussing whether to allow the operation or not!
But i know i would never have got the courage to do it, but i'm proud that Arjun refused the operation,cause he put duty above everything else!

.9.Sara.9. Goldie
.9.Sara.9.
.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I am agree with u
i liked it so much...

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_fairy123

Yes totally agree with you. The episode was too good. Every ones performance was good.
But I really liked Shree today. I really liked wen he said to Arjun that he is not able to be strict to Seema.
yep everyone was very good today
and i appreciated the story was very well defined and not too much overdoneSmile
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha13

yup agree with you..it was an excelent epi with good case,full of emotion,great persons like the wife of the principles,the doctor & last but not least our ETF officers..superb episode..hats off to creative teams & actors
yep i love everything about this episodes, so much that even if there was any bloopers i didnt see anySmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index