HAD A LONG TALK WITH SE OF SP

ankita4u thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys

just had a talk with a senior member of sp...i just asked about these different answers given by them...i was not soft though...he said till now barun has not changed his decison till now the news is that he is leaving...and he also said that sp is thinking that fans viewers will keep calm in two days as they will be tired calling then and ph is ready for the new lead😡

and now my turn to shout at him that no one will wtch ipkknd and even unsubscribe this channel and also said wat u thnk the fans are not so fool to believe that sobti has got news fims n all so he is leaving n also said we  v well know the problem is with the bloody ph and we want our sobti back if they want to cont the show..,but not to bring a new lead and all...and also warned them thay will be a BIG LOOSERS n will regret like hell if they don consider all these points...if they cant bring sobti back then simply end the show...and also i said ki if viewers and fans can bring thier channel on the top they can drown it also n it will take no time in it

he said if fans make more noise then they are deciding to take a decison on this issue once more..

REMEMBER GUYS HE SAID THAT SP IS THNKING WE WILL CALM DOWN IN 2-3 DAYS AND THEY ALSO THINK THAT WE WILL ACCEPT THE NEW GUY WITH TIME WHICH IS NOT AT ALL TRUE RITE😡

SO GUYS DONT STOP CALL THEM MAIL THEM TWEET THEM LIKE HELL SPAM THEIR PAGES AND STRESS THEM...THEY DESERVE IT AND HAVE TO REALISE HOW FANS ARE UPSET AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WILL BE A BIG LOOSERS LATER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WE WILL NOT LET SP DO THIS TO US!!!!! WE WILL FIGHT TILL WE WIN!!!!! WE LOVE BARUN!!!!! IPK IS OUR LIFE!!!!! WE WILL NOT LET THEM RUIN IT!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for letting us know... We will stop watching the show the day Barun quits and will rise our voice till that day...

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
DON'T STOP IT TILL WE ACHIEVE WHAT WE WANT...

CONTINUE I SAY EVEN AFTER TOMORROW.. LET'S FIGHT TILL THE END.
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT THE!!...we, fans will be tired??..how can they think like that!!!
no one will stop this!!..lets carry on guys, and show SP that we can do it!
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
never we aren't gonna stop untill they beg barun to comeback ðŸ˜¡loosers 
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
do not loose hope frnds,,we will win
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Keep spamming guys don't give up...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
so it means we dont have to sit quiet we have to work hard n show these bloody faces.. i m in 
i m daily mailing n calling
good going girl

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that means they need more dose