Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Essay On My Favourite Jodi ArYa.. (Page 3)

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome post. Aarya rock!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuv

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
yes, fav jodi none other than arya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Arya - means Noble,Great, Truthful both in Sanskrit and Arabic languages respectively

Aarya - means Aarti and Yash  well the above mentioned meaning too suits this couple.

They are my Favourite jodi, Aarti was the main reason i was totally bowled by her expressions when i saw the third promo her nuanced act which pulled me in to watch this show GC never impressed me at first two or three episodes, but his love for arpita and his suffering the pain he emoted very well made me fall  prey to his expressions as well then i realised these two are in a class of its own whether individually or as couple for sure it would be brilliant to watch them, then there chemistry body languages and their expressive eyes and eye locks blew me away, their voice modulation and of course the concept which is unique in it self  and the way it is being presented makes more interesting to watch this show, the way they understand each other and try to be in their thick and thin, its not only for remarriages but also those who are going to get married and those who have been married they get some ideas to solve  the problems or to over come personally as well as socially. I usually don't  become crazy about actors but this jodi is really making me crazy with their awesome performances and their chemistry. Aarya keep going.This is the only one show which makes you to watch its previous episodes and their comical timing and sense of humor is a riot.

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 November 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index