Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Essay On My Favourite Jodi ArYa.. (Page 2)

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thxxx

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
well what can i say? after reading ur essay i m speechless but still i m trying to write some thing which make my essay different from ur'sLOL plz bear with me if my essay turns out a bit longer than Tabeer'sWink

AarYa means Aarti and Yash
currently my most fav jodi. honestly when i started to watch this show the main reason for me to watch punar vivah was yash(GC) as I m his fan but later on i fall for the jodi of Yash and Aarti. their chemistry is mesmerizing by the time their eyes meet i feel myself in a different world despite the fact that this is their second marraige as yash lost his fir wife and arti s husband left her. they were married for the sake of their children but later on fall for each other. this made me believe that we can live again(zindagi dobara mil sakti hai). lov
e you AarYa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

wow amazing post tabeer dear
here is my essay on AarYa

well what can i say? after reading ur essay i m speechless but still i m trying to write some thing which make my essay different from ur'sLOL plz bear with me if my essay turns out a bit longer than Tabeer'sWink

currently my most fav jodi. honestly when i started to watch this show the main reason for me to watch punar vivah was yash(GC) as I m his fan but later on i fall for the jodi of Yash and Aarti. their chemistry is mesmerizing by the time their eyes meet i feel myself in a different world despite the fact that this is their second marraige as yash lost his fir wife and arti s husband left her. they were married for the sake of their children but later on fall for each other. this made me believe that we can live again(zindagi dobara mil sakti hai). lov
e you AarYa

Awsemmm 10/10 Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjana56

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

e you AarYa

annnuu Janam thxuuu Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

e you AarYa

annnuu Janam thxuuu Embarrassed

u r welcome
i was trying to join the dots which u missed but ended up typing quite the same lolz

lulujjjj

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Arya - my world revolves around them

Arya, which stand for Yash and Aarti of Zee TV famous serial Punar Vivaah, has set a new standard of romance. Its a matured jodi and yet, their little cute Arya moments can easily sweep you into a different world of love and romance. One Arya moment is enough to ignore all the negative characters in the serial, be it Prashant, Mr Dubey or Buaji. Earlier, it was Arya's maturity that took my heart away but now it's their cuteness which make my heart jump in joy and excitement. Arya can make you cry, they can make you smile and they can TEACH you to handle relationships with MATURITY. 
Arya are any ordinary Jodi, just with a little extra ordinary love, passion, understanding and care which makes them stand out of others. Arya are not always in romance, but, their life first revolves around their children. Their first PRIORITY is not Yash or Aarti, but its their CHILDREN and this is the beauty of ARYA. 
Arya, their happiness lies in the smiles of their family. They know how to stand for them. 
Arya - Yash and Aarti - is not just name, but it has become part of many lives.

(I dont want to praise Yash or Aarti individually here. But they together complete the word ARYA)

P.S - Awesome post Tabeer. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjana56TanShi_CrazyLuv

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by pal_maan

Arya - my world revolves around them

Arya, which stand for Yash and Aarti of Zee TV famous serial Punar Vivaah, has set a new standard of romance. Its a matured jodi and yet, their little cute Arya moments can easily sweep you into a different world of love and romance. One Arya moment is enough to ignore all the negative characters in the serial, be it Prashant, Mr Dubey or Buaji. Earlier, it was Arya's maturity that took my heart away but now it's their cuteness which make my heart jump in joy and excitement. Arya can make you cry, they can make you smile and they can TEACH you to handle relationships with MATURITY. 
Arya are any ordinary Jodi, just with a little extra ordinary love, passion, understanding and care which makes them stand out of others. Arya are not always in romance, but, their life first revolves around their children. Their first PRIORITY is not Yash or Aarti, but its their CHILDREN and this is the beauty of ARYA. 
Arya, their happiness lies in the smiles of their family. They know how to stand for them. 
Arya - Yash and Aarti - is not just name, but it has become part of many lives.

(I dont want to praise Yash or Aarti individually here. But they together complete the word ARYA)

P.S - Awesome post Tabeer. 

thxuuuEmbarrassed

lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index