Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ana56

well what can i say? after reading ur essay i m speechless but still i m trying to write some thing which make my essay different from ur's๐Ÿ˜† plz bear with me if my essay turns out a bit longer than Tabeer's๐Ÿ˜‰

AarYa means Aarti and Yash
currently my most fav jodi. honestly when i started to watch this show the main reason for me to watch punar vivah was yash(GC) as I m his fan but later on i fall for the jodi of Yash and Aarti. their chemistry is mesmerizing by the time their eyes meet i feel myself in a different world despite the fact that this is their second marraige as yash lost his fir wife and arti s husband left her. they were married for the sake of their children but later on fall for each other. this made me believe that we can live again(zindagi dobara mil sakti hai). lov
e you AarYa

annnuu Janam thxuuu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

annnuu Janam thxuuu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

u r welcome
i was trying to join the dots which u missed but ended up typing quite the same lolz
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Arya - my world revolves around them

Arya, which stand for Yash and Aarti of Zee TV famous serial Punar Vivaah, has set a new standard of romance. Its a matured jodi and yet, their little cute Arya moments can easily sweep you into a different world of love and romance. One Arya moment is enough to ignore all the negative characters in the serial, be it Prashant, Mr Dubey or Buaji. Earlier, it was Arya's maturity that took my heart away but now it's their cuteness which make my heart jump in joy and excitement. Arya can make you cry, they can make you smile and they can TEACH you to handle relationships with MATURITY. 
Arya are any ordinary Jodi, just with a little extra ordinary love, passion, understanding and care which makes them stand out of others. Arya are not always in romance, but, their life first revolves around their children. Their first PRIORITY is not Yash or Aarti, but its their CHILDREN and this is the beauty of ARYA. 
Arya, their happiness lies in the smiles of their family. They know how to stand for them. 
Arya - Yash and Aarti - is not just name, but it has become part of many lives.

(I dont want to praise Yash or Aarti individually here. But they together complete the word ARYA)

P.S - Awesome post Tabeer. 
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: pal_maan

Arya - my world revolves around them

Arya, which stand for Yash and Aarti of Zee TV famous serial Punar Vivaah, has set a new standard of romance. Its a matured jodi and yet, their little cute Arya moments can easily sweep you into a different world of love and romance. One Arya moment is enough to ignore all the negative characters in the serial, be it Prashant, Mr Dubey or Buaji. Earlier, it was Arya's maturity that took my heart away but now it's their cuteness which make my heart jump in joy and excitement. Arya can make you cry, they can make you smile and they can TEACH you to handle relationships with MATURITY. 
Arya are any ordinary Jodi, just with a little extra ordinary love, passion, understanding and care which makes them stand out of others. Arya are not always in romance, but, their life first revolves around their children. Their first PRIORITY is not Yash or Aarti, but its their CHILDREN and this is the beauty of ARYA. 
Arya, their happiness lies in the smiles of their family. They know how to stand for them. 
Arya - Yash and Aarti - is not just name, but it has become part of many lives.

(I dont want to praise Yash or Aarti individually here. But they together complete the word ARYA)

P.S - Awesome post Tabeer. 

thxuuu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post. Aarya rock!!
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yes, fav jodi none other than arya
lulujjjj thumbnail
Arya - means Noble,Great, Truthful both in Sanskrit and Arabic languages respectively

Aarya - means Aarti and Yash  well the above mentioned meaning too suits this couple.

They are my Favourite jodi, Aarti was the main reason i was totally bowled by her expressions when i saw the third promo her nuanced act which pulled me in to watch this show GC never impressed me at first two or three episodes, but his love for arpita and his suffering the pain he emoted very well made me fall  prey to his expressions as well then i realised these two are in a class of its own whether individually or as couple for sure it would be brilliant to watch them, then there chemistry body languages and their expressive eyes and eye locks blew me away, their voice modulation and of course the concept which is unique in it self  and the way it is being presented makes more interesting to watch this show, the way they understand each other and try to be in their thick and thin, its not only for remarriages but also those who are going to get married and those who have been married they get some ideas to solve  the problems or to over come personally as well as socially. I usually don't  become crazy about actors but this jodi is really making me crazy with their awesome performances and their chemistry. Aarya keep going.This is the only one show which makes you to watch its previous episodes and their comical timing and sense of humor is a riot.
Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago