Essay On My Favourite Jodi ArYa..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
a way to keep this forum active..Common lets write an Essay on ArYa๐Ÿ˜ณ

My Favourite Jodi...ArYa๐Ÿ˜ณ

i hav so many favourite Jodi's bt my Favourite Jodi is ArYa..ArYa stands for Yash & Aarti...they belong to a serial named Punar Vivah...Yash n Aarti is my Beloved n most Favourite Jodi cause ArYa love eachother soo much n they have chemistry, n they are such a magical couple..n wrds adorbale, Innocent n Cute...such wrds only meant for 1 Jodi whch is ArYa...n ArYa title track is Ye Dil Hai..n whneva this sng played on ArYa ...my Heart just goes Mmm Mmm Mmm..i love my ArYa sooo Much n m a vm maker of ArYa n i love each n every thng connected to ArYa thts PPL who love arya knwn as ArYanz...i love them too alot n Loveee PV forum tooo๐Ÿ˜ณRole of ArYa played by Gurmeet n Kratika n their off screen Jodi name is GURIKA n i lovee them cause they both r professional n v friendly thts y i lovee them more than i shld๐Ÿ˜ณ

nw its ur turn๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woow tabeer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I totally agree wid u honey same here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post tabeer di !!! โญ๏ธ
That siggy is so beautiful as our arya is !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by maha9 - 11 years ago
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
great post dear , aarya rock
Nice post Tabeer.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is my Essay..

Well, What can i say? In feburary two people walked into my life, in just a few month they made me go crazy for them, on weekends when i can't see them i am left to wondering what's next? Sometimes they just leave me in supense. Their personality, their style, their ways, everything about them can make a person go crazy...Their chemistry together is far most the best thing that ever happen. There are Yash & Aarti, together they are just amazing.

"There story will be one of those story that will live on forever even after they are long gone"...

๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Nice post Tabeer.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is my Essay..

Well, What can i say? In feburary two people walked into my life, in just a few month they made me go crazy for them, on weekends when i can't see them i am left to wondering what's next? Sometimes they just leave me in supense. Their personality, their style, their ways, everything about them can make a person go crazy...Their chemistry together is far most the best thing that ever happen. There are Yash & Aarti, together they are just amazing.

"There story will be one of those story that will live on forever even after they are long gone"...

Awsemmm๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
hana_y thumbnail
tabeer wow lovely post i love it and arya too 
ana56 thumbnail
wow amazing post tabeer dear
here is my essay on AarYa

well what can i say? after reading ur essay i m speechless but still i m trying to write some thing which make my essay different from ur's๐Ÿ˜† plz bear with me if my essay turns out a bit longer than Tabeer's๐Ÿ˜‰

AarYa means Aarti and Yash
currently my most fav jodi. honestly when i started to watch this show the main reason for me to watch punar vivah was yash(GC) as I m his fan but later on i fall for the jodi of Yash and Aarti. their chemistry is mesmerizing by the time their eyes meet i feel myself in a different world despite the fact that this is their second marraige as yash lost his fir wife and arti s husband left her. they were married for the sake of their children but later on fall for each other. this made me believe that we can live again(zindagi dobara mil sakti hai). lov
e you AarYaEdited by ana56 - 11 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
well what can i say? after reading ur essay i m speechless but still i m trying to write some thing which make my essay different from ur's๐Ÿ˜† plz bear with me if my essay turns out a bit longer than Tabeer's๐Ÿ˜‰

currently my most fav jodi. honestly when i started to watch this show the main reason for me to watch punar vivah was yash(GC) as I m his fan but later on i fall for the jodi of Yash and Aarti. their chemistry is mesmerizing by the time their eyes meet i feel myself in a different world despite the fact that this is their second marraige as yash lost his fir wife and arti s husband left her. they were married for the sake of their children but later on fall for each other. this made me believe that we can live again(zindagi dobara mil sakti hai). lov
e you AarYa
Originally posted by: ana56

wow amazing post tabeer dear
here is my essay on AarYa

e you AarYa

Awsemmm 10/10 ๐Ÿ‘