We're not getting married: Sriti Jha

Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh 😔
But i am also happy because it give me hope it might be possible show ending news is also false
dats a gud lie :D
tfsEdited by nigella - 11 years ago
VB Note: This post is allowed, since it's an official confirmation from one of the actors that are the subject of the story.

However, discuss only the reporter(s) who were spreading the story, and not Sriti's or Harshad's personal lives.  Also, no mention allowed of the rival site(s) that were actually doing this.
On a different note, this is not the first time such rumors of Sriti dating/marrying her lead co-star is doing the rounds.  Check this one, for size:

When she just got started in Jyoti, she once did an interview where she addressed that relationship as well.

My affair with Vikrant Massey: Sriti Jha

Vikrant, for his part, had once stated that he did have a relationship w/ someone, who was not from the same industry.  Essentially, that one was denied by both of them.

Sriti was friends w/ her past co-stars - like Sneha Wagh in Jyoti, Dhruv Bhandari in RS and I dunno who else elsewhere.  So it's not strange that she's getting along well w/ both KVB and HC as well.  Too bad some fourth rate members of the fourth estate have nothing better to do than translate that into rumors that she's marrying them, and splash it all over the media.

^ Exactly Vrish. I've read articles of Sriti where she clarified many times how she wasn't dating this co-star or she wasn't dating that co-star.

So when I read an article pairing her up with HC I just rolled my eyes. I don't think she should even clarify anymore, because it gets to a point where it's just ridiculous. 

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the media paired her up with KVB as well if he wasn't married. There is a height to such stupidity. ðŸ¥±
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
I'm surprised they never did such rumors of her and Dhruv Bhandari.  But yeah, the only thing saving KVB from such rumors is him already being married.  Maybe they are scared that TJ would hand them their heads on a platter 😈

You mean that there is a limit, rather than a height, to such stupidity, right? 😆
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I'm surprised they never did such rumors of her and Dhruv Bhandari.  But yeah, the only thing saving KVB from such rumors is him already being married.  Maybe they are scared that TJ would hand them their heads on a platter 😈

You mean that there is a limit, rather than a height, to such stupidity, right? 😆

😆😆😆

Yes, that makes more sense. ðŸ¤£ Oh I can imagine Teejay doing that. ðŸ˜ˆ

Dhruv Bandari, searched him up. Was he in RS? ðŸ˜†
Yeah, he was playing Viraj's equivalent Yuvraj in that serial.  If you go to the RS page, you'll find him among the cast. Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

On a different note, this is not the first time such rumors of Sriti dating/marrying her lead co-star is doing the rounds.  Check this one, for size:

When she just got started in Jyoti, she once did an interview where she addressed that relationship as well.

Wow. That's freaking nuts that someone hacked into Samir Sharma's FB to say VM and SJ were marrying.  Sheesh!