Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 11th November 2012 (Page 8)

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Bartz

Niketan is not going. He is one of the good players. But now he will be nominated every week unless he plays a smart move. 

Sapna is providing drama so it will depend on what new drama she provides this week. 

It is between  Rondu and Vrajesh this time. I hope Rondu is evicted. Most probably she will be out as BB has got new guy for Sana romance angle. So they need to evict Rondu to give some space to Sana else she is always chipkofy to that Rondu. 

I'm thinking there won't be an eviction this week. BB wouldn't like to lose any of those four. That key Sallu had in his hand yesterday must be the key to the secret room. One of these four is going in there.

Ditto Thumbs Up

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

kis ka packup ha is week aashka 

I think either Ashka aur Vrajesh. Out of these two, I hope Aashka. I bet Sallu will be waiting for her next week on stage with a box of tissue papers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtv

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

lmfao ROFLROFL sana ko visshal ke parchai banadia ROFL

BB bahut chant hain. Evil Smile

Just when Sana was telling Vishal not to disclose the fact they both know each other, BB lands a googly the next day by announcing that Sana has to be with Vishal because she knows him in real life. Sana's & Vishal's expressions were hilariousROFL

Vishal accepted in front of all the women at the dinner that he knew Sana from before, sana told him to not disclose how close as friends they are...
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
If Sapna gave a hoot about Aasuka then she would have given her SOME advise on her hair. That hair do by the pool when in conversation with Sapna was just unbearable. Someone..Anyone..in that house. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvblackiegangnamstyle

Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by happyviewer

rajeev says , tum log khao, humara pait bhar gaya zillat sayROFL
 ROFL that was very good punch line by pillu
day by day i just like him 

Niketan ki sangat ka asar hai bhai. Din uske saath rahega to uski tarah one liners bolega hi.LOLROFL
yeah niketen has very good sense of humor ROFL
Uske dialogues to kamaal ke hote hai, ROFL

Sachi mein. Aaj Rajeev form mein hain.

Jab Mink sarcastically behosh ho gayi because of all the dust Vishal was spraying around while sweeping the garden area... Rajeev is like 'Abbey deodrant laga le. Itni badboo aa rahi hai."LOL

Niketan's sense of humor is rubbing off on both Rajeev and Urvashi. Urvashi is probably the only match for Nikku in that house, sadly the mahila mandal has taken his game too seriously..what re!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiegangnamstyle

Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sana thinks that Urvashi doesn't like her because Aashka & Delnaaz ussey Urvashi se zyada like karte hainLOL

Stupid girl. Delu and Aashka are using her. Aashka likes to control people and her inability to control the tempestuous Urvashi pises her off.

Rajeev has been hanging with Nikku n Urv but still bitched Urv out with Sana. He is a loose canon that can go any way. So is Pagloo. Nikku is openly playing which pisses the mahila mandal but if the mahila mandal were to use their brains then they would find themselves in the majority now..

Aasuka + Dillu + Sapna + Sana + Dillu convinces Pillu + Sana convinces Vishal + all of them get Pagloo to join them vs Urvashi, Nikku and Mink. I am wondering if Urvashi made a stupid move! Its not like she didnt know that Sidhu would eventually leave.I hope Vishal brings some mind games to this show...Yeh to kuch kar hi nahi rahe hai...only Niku is putting math to some use man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzblackie

Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

kis ka packup ha is week aashka 

I think either Ashka aur Vrajesh. Out of these two, I hope Aashka. I bet Sallu will be waiting for her next week on stage with a box of tissue papers.

Aasuka please! She needs to come out and pull her sensitivity quotient wayyy down. She doesnt bring anything to the show but her hideous hair do's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

breakingviews Groupbie
breakingviews
breakingviews

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Voting lines are not closed, so eviction will be there, and i think it will be Aashka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index