Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Stupid girl. Delu and Aashka are using her. Aashka likes to control people and her inability to control the tempestuous Urvashi pises her off.

Rajeev has been hanging with Nikku n Urv but still bitched Urv out with Sana. He is a loose canon that can go any way. So is Pagloo. Nikku is openly playing which pisses the mahila mandal but if the mahila mandal were to use their brains then they would find themselves in the majority now..

Aasuka + Dillu + Sapna + Sana + Dillu convinces Pillu + Sana convinces Vishal + all of them get Pagloo to join them vs Urvashi, Nikku and Mink. I am wondering if Urvashi made a stupid move! Its not like she didnt know that Sidhu would eventually leave.I hope Vishal brings some mind games to this show...Yeh to kuch kar hi nahi rahe hai...only Niku is putting math to some use man.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blackie

I think either Ashka aur Vrajesh. Out of these two, I hope Aashka. I bet Sallu will be waiting for her next week on stage with a box of tissue papers.

Aasuka please! She needs to come out and pull her sensitivity quotient wayyy down. She doesnt bring anything to the show but her hideous hair do's.
breakingviews thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Voting lines are not closed, so eviction will be there, and i think it will be Aashka
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode.. I really hope Ashka gets eliminated. Its about time now. All she ever does is cry or bitch about others.. Its about time she was kicked out.. 
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I'm thinking there won't be an eviction this week. BB wouldn't like to lose any of those four. That key Sallu had in his hand yesterday must be the key to the secret room. One of these four is going in there.

Yeah but they asked people to vote at the end of the episode. Just to consider the KEY angle, either they will evict 2 and put 1 in the secret room or no eviction at all. BB can always say that votes will be considered for next nomination etc. ðŸ¥± 

Out of those 4 who could be a potential candidate for secret room? Sapna? 
I want Rotlu to be out asap. Comedian Vrajesh will be good for the secret room. ðŸ˜†
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why trash? Why not just lock that thread.??? there were a few gems there. ðŸ˜µ
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashka aur uska khaufnaak make up... bechare vishal ko raat nightmares aye honge
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Niketan is too good! First, he made sure Sana would not become the captain and consequently nominate him. Now, he was trying to coax Urvashi to nominate her. Fortunately for Sana, Urvashi is not Rajev. She has a mind of her own. Sana, though, is quite silly. She thinks she is playing a smart game. If I was her, I'd leave Aashka right now. Vrijesh mentioned that whoever is with Aashka will be nominated, so it's surprising Delu is not. She is probably playing a double game with Aashka. I don't think she is supportive of her in front of others. Nobody has been able to see through her yet. I was hoping that Mink, who came from the outside, might be able to expose her but that lady seems like such a waste. Hasn't leveraged all that info. Let's see what this Vishal dude can do
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

Niketan is too good! First, he made sure Sana would not become the captain and consequently nominate him. Now, he was trying to coax Urvashi to nominate her. Fortunately for Sana, Urvashi is not Rajev. She has a mind of her own. Sana, though, is quite silly. She thinks she is playing a smart game. If I was her, I'd leave Aashka right now. Vrijesh mentioned that whoever is with Aashka will be nominated, so it's surprising Delu is not. She is probably playing a double game with Aashka. I don't think she is supportive of her in front of others. Nobody has been able to see through her yet. I was hoping that Mink, who came from the outside, might be able to expose her but that lady seems like such a waste. Hasn't leveraged all that info. Let's see what this Vishal dude can do

vishal ki shakal aur harkatein dekh ker tu nhi lagta k he can do anything extra smart or smth remotely evil. and u r so right abt mink. jitne interviews diye thay utna andar ja ker ghubare ki tarhan hawa nikal gai iski. is se behtar tha rakhi ya kashmira ko andar bhej diya hta... 2-4 ko tu ab tak rula chuki hoteen