Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

History Repeats. (Page 3)

ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasharma18

all i can say is that what ipkknd fans are going through rite now is not half the pain geet fans went through last year. i was amongst them and i still remember my condition. we were not only sad because geet was ending, we were also sad because ipkknd was getting famous for redefining many of our maneet scenes. now please dont deny this. at least qubool hai is another kind of show. when we were fighting for our show, gul aksed us to watch ipkknd as it was based on geet but on a larger base to attract more viewers. ipkknd fans bashed us and even went on our official page not sparing us a little bit. but im happy that at least we got the happiest ending which we still cherish today. at least our stars did not ditch us in between going for a break. feel sry for u guys and i hope u get over it quickly. 

I will say IPKKND and QUBOOL HAI has som similarities yaar..  Arnav as well as ASAD dislikes their fathers as their fathers had another women in his life..Both character is ARROGANT ANGRY MAN LOOK. Both arnav and asad do care for their family but they wont show their care outward. Both characters are dieing with feelings and emotions inside.. More over ARNAV and ASAD has a arrogant & angry  just becoz of their painful past..? Both r less talkative in nature..So tel..is it similar or not???

Edited by ANNAALEX - 11 November 2012 at 9:44am

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNAALEX

all i can say is that what ipkknd fans are going through rite now is not half the pain geet fans went through last year. i was amongst them and i still remember my condition. we were not only sad because geet was ending, we were also sad because ipkknd was getting famous for redefining many of our maneet scenes. now please dont deny this. at least qubool hai is another kind of show. when we were fighting for our show, gul aksed us to watch ipkknd as it was based on geet but on a larger base to attract more viewers. ipkknd fans bashed us and even went on our official page not sparing us a little bit. but im happy that at least we got the happiest ending which we still cherish today. at least our stars did not ditch us in between going for a break. feel sry for u guys and i hope u get over it quickly. 

I will say IPKKND and QUBOOL HAI has som similarities yaar..  Arnav as well as ASAD dislikes their fathers as their fathers had another women in his life..Both character is ARROGANT ANGRY MAN LOOK. Both arnav and asad do care for their family but they wont show their care outward. Both characters are dieing with feelings and emotions inside.. More over ARNAV and ASAD has a arrogant & angry  just becoz of their painful past..? Both r less talkative in nature..So tel..is it similar or not???

if you watch geet then u will come to know about whatis called similarity. im not gonna list them down...ive watched all 3 shows, geet is closest to my heart, ipkknd i watched casually and even wubool hai i watch cuz of karan. i can judge how similar each were to each other. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorge

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
after barun leaves...I ain't watching the show again. Nope... even if i feel like, even if I'm free... I AM NOT GOING TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR STAR PLUS. I am...officially done now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
4 liars are the synonym for mismanagement.
.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Geet fans suffered a lot dunno how many times they tried to make things better but this didn't worked...things are repeating with ipkknd...so at the end of all this I SAY WE FANS ARE NOTHING!!!!Ouch
ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ANNAALEX

if you watch geet then u will come to know about whatis called similarity. im not gonna list them down...ive watched all 3 shows, geet is closest to my heart, ipkknd i watched casually and even wubool hai i watch cuz of karan. i can judge how similar each were to each other. 

But GEET stopped becoz the channel got shut down..ryt??? but here IPKKND has no such problems..
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I have watched Geet as well and I can tell that we are on the same boat but hopefully we do not sink. 
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
The lead of saathiya.. Gopi was also replaced the same way, here d case is new entry coming.. but in Saathiya goopi was replaced.. they force leads to take such decisioms n we fans always crib abt them.. and the ultimate result wud be that without Barun, the show will have its viewers decreased to d least n some other serial will replace it altogether...

Go to top