SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
NO SARUN = NO IPK = NO SP

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti98

They ended Geet abruptly. Without heeding to fans request. Nothing worked. I feel history is repeating. But i have become wiser. Don't get emotionally involved in four lions productions. They sustain a show only for one to one and a half years. Then throw the show actors move on to next show. I am with u all. Last year around the same time we were in the same situation. Cry

geet is ended coz starone is closed...
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
oh dont worry the ph will pay for this
arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
So true...
ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

Originally posted by mins

Originally posted by cia_09

they did this with geet serial. this 4loin is liar. after one year we maybe see the same situation with qoobul hai . thats why i didnt started watching that one, thank god.
what they did wid geet pls tell me

They started Geet on April 2010, it became a BIG success, But then IPKKND started on June 2011, so they started ill treating Geet despite Maan and Geet being a much-appreciated couple. So by December 2011 Geet was over.

BUT wat abt the climax(GEET) yaar..?? Is it a sad ending or  with a happy note?????
nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
all i can say is that what ipkknd fans are going through rite now is not half the pain geet fans went through last year. i was amongst them and i still remember my condition. we were not only sad because geet was ending, we were also sad because ipkknd was getting famous for redefining many of our maneet scenes. now please dont deny this. at least qubool hai is another kind of show. when we were fighting for our show, gul aksed us to watch ipkknd as it was based on geet but on a larger base to attract more viewers. ipkknd fans bashed us and even went on our official page not sparing us a little bit. but im happy that at least we got the happiest ending which we still cherish today. at least our stars did not ditch us in between going for a break. feel sry for u guys and i hope u get over it quickly. 

ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Once again... the lead of a famous show, who has seen such a peak in his career, who has achieved such great fan following, is made a victim...and by whom?? The channel and production house ofcourse... I swear to god, if Barun leaves the show, the very next moment I will quit watching the soap... I had great admiration towads the show, but now, the production house is making things dirty by compelling the stars of the show to quit.. Saddening situation..

Tatz it yaar..i am fed up with this now.. so i wont watch any serials by any productions specially "4 LIONS".. I used to watch this serial,even the time of my xams becoz of my love to this show..but no more sentiments with dailysoaps..
-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think they have it in their Blood that's why they are all doing Like this they will regret someday!!

Go to top