India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did you notice????? (Page 2)

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Good job pointing out Sandhya's state on Friday, Juna ji! I didn't notice it as closely as you have.

I agree with you that Snadhya must've been feeling 'helpless, hurt, angry, guilty, embarrassed'. She must've unfairly blamed herself for Suraj's ordeal. As for Bhabho's words, I hope she hears Suraj's words louder than Bhabho's! His arguments were strong and valid. I, like others, also hope Sandhya's attitude changes, as far as sharing her pain with Suraj is concerned. After seeing Suraj's strong support and determination, she should grab onto this rope of hope and never let go! After all, "hope is the thing with feathers" Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajapreeti73shehjarJuna04

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Nice post Juna...!!! Thumbs Up The way everyone was treating Suraj I think she will be more determined to sacrifice her dream 4 the sake of family's happiness...!!! Cry I wonder how Suraj will make her attend the night college...!!! She must be feeling terrible to watch Suraj like this but one thing I am sure of... These tanas of bhabo n everyone dont bother our Suraj ji much...!!! I mean from the day Suraj bought that neckless for his would be wife to yesterday epi I am seeing... Its kind of a tradition of the family to always blame Suraj 4 every blady thing... Angry He should be used to it by now...!!! D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73LovePrajashehjar-SamiR-Juna04

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Juna. I only feel sorry for Suraj as I think with all the resistance to Sandhya's education, she will go further into a shell and that will be another battle to be fought for Suraj. She may not agree to night college easily and secret studying will be a big NO NO. Bechara Suraj DBC to ho nahi raha, kya uski puri zindagi kabhi ma ko samjhane main aur kabhi biwi ko samjhane main hi nikal jayegi ?Wink Chalo samjhate samjhate ek do hugs hi dikha de to I am ok for the week.LOL

LovePrajashehjar-SamiR-Juna04

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I really like this thread.  Sandhya must be livid that Sooraj is being insulted this way.  He doesn't deserve any of this.  Yes, I am curious to see how she will evolve after this event.  She was shedding a lot of tears.  Did I see that she tried to reach out for Sooraj's hand when she was handing him the towel?  I thought she tried to but could not bring herself to do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
lovely observation Juna Star
poor sandy must be dying a hundred deaths hearing everyoneCry
but i do hope she heard suraj loud and clear others dont matter  .Smile
waiting for their time alone in GG room .

LovePrajaUMDUJuna04.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I noticed many things like Sandhya's beautiful saree, necklace, ear-rings, pallu position..LOL.

Well analyzed Naarad Muni.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarUMDUJuna04

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I noticed many things like Sandhya's beautiful saree, necklace, ear-rings, pallu position..LOL.

Well analyzed Naarad Muni.

i noticed only my choras wet look wasnt he looking err well too hawtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
He was looking really 'ahem ahem'. Whenever Anas Rashid appear on screen... Mujhe kuchh kuchh nahi, Bahut kuchh hotaa hain.Heart I can't express my notions in wqrds.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarJuna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index