Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did you notice?????

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

The Friday epi made us all sad and emotional and angry and we came up with  many threads with different views which I really enjoyed reading and participating in...

Usually I dont get much time to be online on a weekend but got some time now to share a thought that occurred to me just now...

In the Friday epi, Sandhya was shown really overcome by a very strong emotion with a major quotient of love, when she saw that Suraj had filled out an application form for her admission and he went against bhabho's wishes and came all the way back to Pushkar just to do that...

Did you all notice ...

That while insults and accusations were being hurled at him by his siblings and Bhabho, Sandhya was shown everytime wiping her tears.   For a girl who never cries when injustice and cruelty done to her by family members but here she was engulfed by strong feelings of helplessness, hurt, anger, guilt, embarassment all rolled into one... watching the treatment meted out to Suraj.

I am not really sure if I am describing exactly what Sandhya must have felt in that moment but it was certainly not  a feel good moment..

So far we have  seen that Sandhya as a strong character, can take a lot of hardships in life but one thing she cannot take is to see her beloved Suraj being treated this way.  I am sure that now if she has a good conversation with Suraj and opens up her heart to him, she will realise that Suraj is determined to make her dream come true.   With his strong support she will make a decision to fight for her dream.

I hope I am right with my assumption that the Friday epi has been a turning point for Sandhya to change her attitude and thinking with regards her dreams.

This is a weekend discussion thread i thought for us to discuss from Sandhya's POV...
What must be going through her mind?
How does she feel hearing Chavvi and Mohit talk to Suraj in that way?
Did bhabho's words have any effect on her?   What must be her real thoughts and feelings hearing Bhabho's words?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abixoxmehekxoxtweetykins21LovePrajatuh1akku8910shehjarRaadhniRaz2012-SamiR-UMDU-Ayeshi-Deebzfarhana874shinseen-Liebe-b2011Fatima_QseelaksSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Very good post JunaBig smile. I 2 have been thinking about Sandy n wat she'd wud have been going through when Sooraj was being bashed by everyone in d family.
For one thing she had no dialogues. Its possible dat she was overcome by emotions at Sooraj's support 4 her dreams, I mean how long can keep denying about pursuing her dreamsCry. May be at dat pt she understood dat all her denial about her dreams or hiding her pains or any other pretense is quite useless in front of SoorajEmbarrassed. She just knew even if d entire family, whole world n once in d past her brother had turned a deaf ear 2 her cries overlooked her sufferings, 2day her husband who's her pillar of strength will stand strong against everything dat obstructs her path of her dreamsApprove.
On d other hand it is also possible she kept quite out of respect towards Bhabo n Bhabasa who were questioning Sooraj. If she'd intervened in support/ against Sooraj then Bhabo wud have shut her upAngry. So it was only wise on her part 2 keep silenceWink.
So now we all do want Sandy 2 be practical n accept d support of Sooraj n go ahead in achieving her dreamsThumbs Up.
But in case if CVs plan 2 torture us more then Sandy will continue 2 play an emotional fool. She'll tell Sooraj dat she won't pursue her dreams at d cost of everyone's happiness n ask him 2 give up alsoSleepy.
Thnx Juna 4 ur post, I cud pen down I'd in my mind. Smile
As 4 Chavi n Mohit, d least said d better. Dead

Edited by inFan80 - 11 November 2012 at 9:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-b2011SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Yup, I too noticed that. She was overwhelmed with happiness on seeing Suraj doing the utmost for her admission. Her happy tears (signifying love and gratitude for Suraj) was there for everyone to see.

Nice post Juna.

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-sakshi-Juna04-Liebe-b2011.Ami.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I guess Sandy's agony has reached its saturation level.
Now it's time for her to realize the unconditional support of her hubby...Its time to feel proud n blessed( I would love to believe that was the reason behind her silent tears). If she still denies it would be an insult of Sooraj's determination. His efforts then lose all it's meaning!
But again...You can't believe CVs...

Wonderful post Juna'di!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-Juna04-Liebe-b2011SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
What must be going through her mind?
Of course, she was happy on seeing Suraj still clinging to her IPS dream even though she insisted that she is not dreaming of IPS anymore. She might b pained and saddened to see Suraj getting mocking and taunting from all his family members for what he had done.

How does she feel hearing Chavvi and Mohit talk to Suraj in that way?

Though she felt bad, she couldn't tell anything as the altercation is because of her IPS dream and anything she says in either for or against will make matter worse, it would add fuel to fire.

Did bhabho's words have any effect on her?

Already Bhabo had said enough to her and I think she is more concerned for Suraj and felt bad for him for the rebukes which he got from Bhabo.

What must be her real thoughts and feelings hearing Bhabho's words?

She had earlier stated already that she will fulfill Bhabo's dream and after hearing Bhabo's words, there is absolutely no doubt on what Bhabo is thinking about her dream, and she might be thinking that her dream will lead to more altercations and ideology clash, that's my view..

xoxmehekxox-SamiR-shehjarfarhana874Juna04-Liebe-b2011.Ami.

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yes.. I did notice Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-b2011.Ami.

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
juna good post...liked ur pov of sandhya's...

agree with ur point how she feel...

and abt ur ques...

1.she  was happy but emotional as well as her suraj has trying her dream to come true...

2. its sure she felt very bad as her husband in their handa like puppet and wt can do anything other than crying...she is helpless that time...

3.  and 4.  she was hurted by bhabo's words than suraj.she wants to tell something but it wont go good in that situation...and  after suraj's determined abt her dream is going to change her mindset from bhabo's dream to suraj's dream as for now he only wants her dream to be fullfilled  bcz now he consider her dream as his...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-Juna04b2011

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice post Juna.  Agree with all the above comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index