Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya should lend a hand in convincing Bhabo :-) (Page 2)

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
lovely post saibal and nice song to go with it.Star
sandy right now is totally broken she just needs a shoulder to cry on and pour her heart outCry ..
so a much needed GG room sceneSmile .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDUSAIBALROUTH

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
A  very  nice  post,Saibal   Thumbs Up.Bhabo  is  pressurising  Sandy  a  lot  and  is  keen  on  making  her  an  ideal  beendhini no  matter  even  if  she  has  2  apologise  4  the  mistakes  that  Sandy  does  in  her  chores.The  tailoring  class  isssue  was  1  such  example.These  pressures  has  taken  a  toll  on  her  and  in  her  quest  2  meet  Bhabo's  xpectations  she  somehow  loses  herself ie  the  girl  that  she  was  be4.I  hope  Sandy  realises  this  soon  and  speak  her  mind  2  Bhabo.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

A  very  good  1  and   very  well  depicts  her  plight.As  of  now  i  don't  think   Bhabo  can  be  convinced   as  she  is  bent  on  seeing  only  her  side .And  Saibal  i  also  agree  with  having  a  heart  2  heart  conversation  btw  SurYa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Saibal, nice post, nice songWink
Saibal...not only Sandya, I don't think anyone in the family dares to talk to Bhabo or share their feelings with her...she has created the gap by being too strict, dominion and harsh...That is the reason why her children are spoilt brats (except Suraj of course)

But what disappoints me is Bhabasa's reaction, this time he seems to be on Bhabo's side Unhappy

I don't think Bhabo will support Suraj/Sandya dream anytime soon, it may take months, maybe a year if DABH is seriously thinking about completing 1000 episodes LOL

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Saibal...not only Sandya, I don't think anyone in the family dares to talk to Bhabo or share their feelings with her...she has created the gap by being too strict, dominion and harsh...That is the reason why her children are spoilt brats (except Suraj of course)

But what disappoints me is Bhabasa's reaction, this time he seems to be on Bhabo's side Unhappy

I don't think Bhabo will support Suraj/Sandya dream anytime soon, it may take months, maybe a year if DABH is seriously thinking about completing 1000 episodes LOL

I agree with you Niruba it will take a very long time and so long time that Sandhya would become an IPS under circumstances beyond Bhabho's control and then she would have no choice but to accept it.  I think that is the only way it can go because realistically Bhabho will never accept it unless circumstances force her to...

Unlike what some people think I do not think that Bhabho's reasons are as noble as some think-  that her reasons are because she does not want Suraj to lead a lonely life ahead...  Frankly I feel that that is only one of the reasons but not the only or main reason...

She has been shown as a character with a very strong authoritarian personality and has a king sized ego which is caused due to her fears and insecurities.
Her bias or favoritism amongst her children proves that she can be biased in her decision making too.
  Lack of education has nothing to do with her attitude and backward thinking because we have known people in the community or in history books or even amongst our ancestors where uneducated women have shown forward thinking.

Sorry Saibal for going off-track on your thread but I am truly upset when people defend Bhabho and give too much importance to her motherly love which I feel have some limitations. 

b2011SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

I agree with you Niruba it will take a very long time and so long time that Sandhya would become an IPS under circumstances beyond Bhabho's control and then she would have no choice but to accept it.  I think that is the only way it can go because realistically Bhabho will never accept it unless circumstances force her to...

Unlike what some people think I do not think that Bhabho's reasons are as noble as some think-  that her reasons are because she does not want Suraj to lead a lonely life ahead...  Frankly I feel that that is only one of the reasons but not the only or main reason...

She has been shown as a character with a very strong authoritarian personality and has a king sized ego which is caused due to her fears and insecurities.
Her bias or favoritism amongst her children proves that she can be biased in her decision making too.
  Lack of education has nothing to do with her attitude and backward thinking because we have known people in the community or in history books or even amongst our ancestors where uneducated women have shown forward thinking.

Sorry Saibal for going off-track on your thread but I am truly upset when people defend Bhabho and give too much importance to her motherly love which I feel have some limitations. 

Agree Juna, I too feel she show bias towards her siblings and expect too much from Suraj and Sandhya. She is shown to be scolding Chavi, Mohit and Vikram only after getting some finite proofs but when it comes to Sandhya, she has ill-treated her many a times even without proof and just on the basis of her suspicion. And even after Suraj won the WTC, she could tell Suraj that he is just a halwai who sell 2 rupee jalebi where he sacrificed his study and future for the family, she is now putting him back in his position after utilizing him to the maximum. She is trying hard to rein in on Mohit and Chavi but she never bothers when they taunt Suraj, Sandhya or other elders in front of her. This is really unacceptable and smacks partial treatment among her children.

b2011Juna04

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Thanks Niruba. Big smile Wink
I am glad that you loved both my post and song. Wink

Agree, others are there only to put their hands up and support Bhabo, especially Mohit and Chavi are adept at it, and throws hay to the fire on every incident. Dead

Bhabasa had already said earlier that he doesn't approve of IPS, he could have supported Suraj if it were any other profession as he fears that Sandhya's aspiration may spell doom for Suraj.

Yep, if Bhabo supports then drama will be over, CVs are sowing seeds of misunderstanding now by letting Suraj educate Sandhya without the knowledge of Bhabo. Dead Wink

Now we will get many episodes where the secret will happen to come out, but some unforseen circumstance wouldn't let Bhabo know about it for many days at a stretch, just like it was happening when Sandhya was trying to tell Bhabo about her 3rd rank. Dead Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

A  very  nice  post,Saibal   Thumbs Up.Bhabo  is  pressurising  Sandy  a  lot  and  is  keen  on  making  her  an  ideal  beendhini no  matter  even  if  she  has  2  apologise  4  the  mistakes  that  Sandy  does  in  her  chores.The  tailoring  class  isssue  was  1  such  example.These  pressures  has  taken  a  toll  on  her  and  in  her  quest  2  meet  Bhabo's  xpectations  she  somehow  loses  herself ie  the  girl  that  she  was  be4.I  hope  Sandy  realises  this  soon  and  speak  her  mind  2  Bhabo.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

A  very  good  1  and   very  well  depicts  her  plight.As  of  now  i  don't  think   Bhabo  can  be  convinced   as  she  is  bent  on  seeing  only  her  side .And  Saibal  i  also  agree  with  having  a  heart  2  heart  conversation  btw  SurYa.

Thanks a lot dear for the compliments.
I don't think Sandhya will be telling Bhabo. There is very less possibility of hat, specially after what will happen today. i too was eager to see Sandhya telling Bhabo in her own way that her dream is important and she will not be able to do what Bhabo desires. Eventually, Bhabo will have to agree to IPS, so it would have been better had Sandhya cleared Bhabo's mind about her dream rather than going one-step backward and accepting Bhabo's dream instead. Ouch Ouch

b2011akku8910

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

lovely post saibal and nice song to go with it.Star
sandy right now is totally broken she just needs a shoulder to cry on and pour her heart outCry ..
so a much needed GG room sceneSmile .

Thanks a lot Shehjar for the compliments and encouraging words. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Yep, I am longing for a emotional episode focusing only on SurYa in GG  room as soon as possible. That will be a Diwali treat for us. Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Go to top