India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Quite a long talk with SP. Read!

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I called up SP! And some  guy named Nikhil talked to me. 

told him that this stupid news about barun having the movie offers is not true...and that they cannot change their stance every next day and go around telling everyone different things...he told me that he gets these info from higher officials...i told him that those so called higher officials are giving out nonsensical news..and are changing their news every day...why dont you guys ask them what the hell matter is..because after all YOU guys are answerable to the viewers/consumers and not they.

I told him barun is being blamed for things he never did. Its better SP retracts this statement of theirs that Barun is leaving because he has movie offers/wants to pursue bollywood...because its not true...He said as far as their changing stance is concerned..it would be very disgusting for them to do so...and I told him in his face that but that is what they are doing! And guess what he said? He said I agree..we are doing it but  higher authorities are saying such things..what can we do...I told him to stop the nonsense and talk to their higher officials and it is simply annoying to hear 5 different things in past 3 days. It is not just a show..its a phenomenon...and people have threatened to discontinue with their star service if things dont go our way...and I even told him that one day we hear new guy is coming and another day we hear he is not...I told him that its better for the star and team to clear the air...and then say anything...

I even told him that I heard the PH is at fault..he was surprised and said how do I know..so i told him I heard...and I wouldnt like to divulge further details..he said that yes...he knows...the last caller he attended too said the same thing but the last caller went as far as blaming calling Gul Khan..I told him so,..what would HE like to justify about it? He went quiet for a moment and said I'd transfer your feedback/complaint to higher authorities...in fact i have noted this down...I told him that there were discrepancies in the  script and stuff...and it was at first inability of PH to handle this issue..and now I'd like star to intervene properly and give its viewers what they want..

He said he would tell them that I have a complaint against the PH and the script...I told him not only me..but a million others. He said he knows.and that he would definitely forward my complaint to them..and he asked me my name...and I cut the call.

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjalshahIshy24SanthuSobtiMistumhoney.29092Choco_7mads_skmASRASHlovearshimonaZamanNusratlovely123456GayaniHElvsCrazzySassy4Uammuiamerarafiqueachutytaklima_najCrazySaRuniancraziefanamelia_09chanloves-JB_1DHopeleslyInLoveBublyKhushicagirlrajalekshmivaish912kunavSu_Somerholicheahmadcutiepie_asharshi33sanju2012riha5002vinu.srPyaaraarnavheavenspiritSarunArshiloverOwnMyCitysochanathacrazyaddictionsmiley13sammymaspriyatnl.chemistry9WittyKitty358674falcon.starinnocentgreenmaaneet_foreversupriya.arshilazylad8-FauZigunayaarFrigatesmiley-shineysreemeeraipkkndfanforevaIceflamesnandu_2007sama50sanjanaarshivellainsaanparusmileyMiss CherieAruni.ArshiDewaneebaRunmYlove21Rafaheliincarnadinekooltoadstg1chandana.sJerryTheMouserIDhid3roxsana11deeswarnaarshi_karishEdella17HaRul-loverzaniaxmi7chimesAR_EternalLoveAlyaa_27Diva_AkorshiCandYlicious_S.nirvana.ragvir.fan.Saraa.mazkachazkaGoGreenpri_armaanpinky_blueskiesFairyLiquidSoap.sweetchick.ArshisarunrocksEggon_SnowHifahpup03Aphrodite88.SobtiLicious.khushix.YixingsManal.-Rehnuma-

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Great job Clap

You have done the perfect thing ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRASHKasu4lyfe

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
good going girl.

see the higher officials are playing dirty.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRASHcraziefanPyaaraarnavsand14Edella17arshi21shivi.10rocksbaRunmYlove21pri_armaan

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRASHZamanNusratarshi21

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Bravo girl..!!! Clap Star

ASRASHZamanNusratKasu4lyfe

gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
go 4 it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!proud to b an ipkknd fan!!!!!!!!!!

ASRASHZamanNusratKasu4lyfe

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRASHarshi21

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever