Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 83)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hey to everyone who is here. I'll try and give my 2 cents on today's topics of discussion

I don't think Barun is in India. Did you'll see that pic of Barun pushing the luggage trolley...there were many bags & I think only one of them was Sanaya's. Sanaya went to promote her show not for a holiday...why would she take so many bags? In Barun's interview with Gul he said he was going to go on a holiday with his wife. Maybe Pashmeen joined him in Birmingham after SPL. 
So unfortunately we r going to have to make do with his BD even in the last episode. Like Shilpi said, it's the worst closure ever for a show. Its sad that for a show with so much promise & unprecedented popularity everything that could go wrong went wrong. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-nb2011CandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Barun from what I gather is a restless actor & someone who gets bored doing the same thing day in and day out. He is aware of that & that's why he laid out his conditions at the beginning itself. Going by Sanaya's  fiery interview he said he wanted to be a part of the show only for 1 year i.e. till Feb (1 yr for him since he was selected in the beginning itself while the hunt for the female lead was still on). It was good of him to stay on longer since during Jan-Feb since the show was at its peak of popularity. 
The fact that he started losing interest is obvious by the fact that he went & auditioned for the role in MAMR, he was not approached for it. And when he asked for the infamous 11/22/30/45 days of leave I don't think he expected them to be accommodating about it. 
Maybe coz they had been good & allowed him to shoot his movie alongside IPK made him stay on longer in the show.
Barun is entitled to pursue his dreams & and quit for whatever reasons he has but I think he should been straightforward and honest with his fans atleast. Knowing the kind of fan following he has, his decision should have been more responsible and professional rather than selfish. 

Edited by Anam. - 28 November 2012 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011pinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Guys hi i really want to say preet u all know who she is just posted the news barun is in mumbai n ready to shoot with cast but our lady don insulted him n that's the reason he is not shooting. Sarun n rest of the cast r very upset today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
All that being said, NO WAY do I think 4 Lions are innocent babies. They r far from that. 
According to me, they are a bunch of unprofessional people. Beyond a point they couldn't handle anything...be it the storyline, the other actors, the fans...basically NOTHING. They leaked out information which should have been confidential, displayed their incompetency on a public platform and what not. They got lucky that they found a truly professional actress like Sanaya who didn't complain about anything.  She was given horrible clothes to wear, had to shoulder the responsibility of the show in the absence of the male lead & most importantly had a badly butchered character to enact. If any other actress was in her place she would have quit the show even before Barun did. 

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Anam u spoke EXACTLY how i feel this moment..! I would just say DITTO..! May be he is destined for Bollywood because Tellywood's working style is NOT how he wants to work.. As you said he is somehow a restless person.. Just hope and pray that BW works out for him.. <3 :)

Juhi ya.. Nope.. He is in UK  and its better to not fall for what forum members say.. Most of it are cooked up stories and lies..

Guys my friend who went to IPK sets yesterday, Radhika. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3313379   I just messaged her on facebook regarding Barun in UK or not and she said that Barun is still in UK with his wife and his BD is there for shoots.. :(

God.. How i wanted SaRun in last epi. Cry

nb2011pinky_blueskiesAnam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
One thing I seriously hope is that the entire fiasco has not affected SaRun's friendship. Actually I hope that the entire cast have the same friendship and camaraderie like they had before. 

Even I seriously doubt if we will ever get to see SaRun together againCry
As much as I want to see them together again, I don't want it at the cost of Sanaya being at the receiving end of all the bad things. 

I hope she now takes a nice long break & comes back with a bang. Last time we were lucky that we got to see her back in about 6 months time with a new show. Hope she gets something bigger and better this time & that her effort & dedication don't go waste. 

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

All that being said, NO WAY do I think 4 Lions are innocent babies. They r far from that. 
According to me, they are a bunch of unprofessional people. Beyond a point they couldn't handle anything...be it the storyline, the other actors, the fans...basically NOTHING. They leaked out information which should have been confidential, displayed their incompetency on a public platform and what not. They got lucky that they found a truly professional actress like Sanaya who didn't complain about anything.  She was given horrible clothes to wear, had to shoulder the responsibility of the show in the absence of the male lead & most importantly had a badly butchered character to enact. If any other actress was in her place she would have quit the show even before Barun did. 

Hear hear!! Clap Clap In this offscreen stuff, THEY are the ones who messed up BIG time.. Stern Smile Although they gave us a beautiful story but it was LUCK for them that SaRun became SO popoular together and their chemistry is what made this show worth watching..! But the truth is they are the MAJOR ones who are responsible for the current situation of IPK.. =|

Storywise- CROSS
Wardrobe-CROSS
PR skills-CROSS
Handling their casts demands (DB) -CROSS
Bloopers-TOO MANY

nb2011pinky_blueskiesAnam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey Juhi, SumiHug