Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 67)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I know Sonu it's completely shocking and just so sudden. 
I hope they come up with season 2 with the same team (cast & crew). It cannot be denied that Gul & the creative team created Arnav & Khushi. If they do come with a season 2, I hope it's with a lot of lessons learnt. 

Thanks for posting the link to that +ve post Juhi, i seriously hope whats being said turns out to be true. I don't think I'll get tired of watching SaRun together in more shows. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternmoodie.foodiepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_Sght_shona_4evr

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@anam: i just don't know what to  say.something we all wanted all along happened yet it doesn't feel good...i want sarun in more shows...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieAnam...CandYlicious_S

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i know there's a lot of sad news floating around...i do hope we get a happy ending too

meanwhile, here's something to cheer all u guys up cuz i know u all bharti's comedy too :D

trust me, it ll make u laugh!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Sght_shona_4evrpinky_blueskies

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey shilps
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Utkarshaji's article
http://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-utkarsha-naik-watching-small-screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Cute kids of tv
http://www.tellychakkar.com/slideshow/bacche-mann-ke-sachhetalented-kids-indian-television
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Lm new status
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3311382
AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
What am i hearing? :O

On one hand i am happy IPK is ending, it was going downhill and we all wanted San to leave long back, but on the other hand, the way it is ending is so unfair!

Good riddance to 4 lions, but as Sanaya had said earlier, what about the bread and butter of 200 people?
It is like a company was at the top it's game, then the top management lost interest in the project, as a result the employees worked hard to keep their source of income alive, some employees leave looking for better work. then overnight the employees are informed that the firm is going to be dissolved next week! Highly Unfair and Sad.

Then the way Viraf was bashed, I feel so sick of these people who have heaps load of negativity in them and all they do is spread it around with not an ounce of hesitancy or guilt. They beat legendary fans yaar! 

I dont want an IPK season 2, I would never watch a 4lions show again...the diff lies here, take NBT for example, the show is being eagerly awaited by fans and cast alike with his amazing feeling of joy and love While in IPK, the makers arent any interested, many actors left, Barun went for movies, and Sanaya bashed left right center. Actually we might not even knw the real issue, but among forums we can clearly see the difference, while NBT fans protested so peacefully and kindly, here IPK fans do what they best do- Demand with conditions applied and it's always gonna continue when it comes to IPK.

What i came here to share before i received the shocking news is that there's a good news, Bharti is coming on Bigg Boss this wednesday. There will be a task 'Ignore the Obvious' in which members will be asked to ignore Bharti in the house who can trouble others, make them laugh, destroy the house/people's belongings, eat all that she wants (like coffee *wink wink*) Bharti says she's going to be herself and particularly trouble Rajeev LOL Looking forward to that ROFL She also said she has been offered BB for the past 3 years, but she didnt accept the offer because she has a lot of work in her hands, she said she would do BB when she would be free and bored, as she would like to relax and fight ROFL ROFL Bless Bharti for making me laugh again...at the end I guess the reason am upset is because IPK didn't deserve this kind of an end, SaRun didn't, and we fans most certainly didn't...

Edited by TheWandmaker - 26 November 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskiesAnam...

Go to top