Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 50)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Is there still hope? Cry

i've been crying like mad since last night and i haven't even slept yet. Unhappy

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Deepali's pics
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3302047
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Our sociable feathered friend was lying low on a branch once when it spotted two bent heads bobbing with laughter. The heads looked familiar and our birdie got curious, as usual of course.

On nearing the site, it discovered that it has arrived on the sets of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Mmm, so whom did these heads belong to? Surprise, surprise, to the hottest telly coupleArnav and Khushi who were laughing their hearts out! Our birdie in no time got busy digging out the reason behind their mirth. Our darling Arnav, it seems, plays a lot of pranks on the sets. Along with Akash, he selects any newcomer and plays practical pranks. And he claims that everyone falls for their pranks. Must be an accomplished prankster, birdie noted to get some tips later. Arnav is admired by everyone who surrounds him. Once he was walking and eating on the sets, a crew member came up and said to him that he has never seen anyone like Arnav. Lover boy was taken aback and quite touched. Kya karein, his charisma enamours all.

Apparently, the guys make noises, sing songs, and mimic others while on the sets. Arnav whispered that he is found either in Khushi's room or Anjali's. Hmm, so that is why, these women seem so fond of him. Ask Khushi what's her poison, and she says with glee that laughter it is! She can't seem to stop laughing once she starts. And who is to be blamed, none other than our laad governor. Just before she has to give a shot, ASR will crack a joke, and our Khushi will burst out laughing. Since he is used to the fact now that she cannot shoot a scene while shaking with hilarity, he will obligingly close his eyes, so she can give the shot and be saved from the Director's ire.

One funny incident that our prospective Mrs India recalls is when she slapped Arnav for a scene and there was a loud resonance. She was sure that she had not hit him hard but the sound made everyone feel worried whetherapna Arnav is hurt. Khushi was stunned but then ASR's much coveted smile reassured the team that all was well. Phew, saved by the smile they were!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirermoodie.foodiepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
MUST read for all Viraf's fans..! ROFL Thats my boy..! <3 Cool

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3306430

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sonu i saw ur like..! LOL  Hug

Zee: OMG:! Shocked Stalking works sometimes..! :D HugAwww after ages Zee..! Hug Where HAVE u been? Ouch Missed u SO much <3 Ouch

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 24 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirer

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
now that didn't really seem like a farewell to me...was definitely not befitting somebody who's such an integral part of the show...i am still holding onto hope i really think he'll return...this uk trip is definitely some sort of a consolation.man i really want to hear all the scoops from the event and i am sure we'd have a lot of members sharing their experiences...this distraction has come at a right time...may viraf essay some other character so that there is still some hope...the forum has really messed with my brain i am in denial just like any other member...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey sumi  Hug
feeling really restless...once and for all i want to know the status of the show.is viraf playing asr or not...too much suspense now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Sonu i guess he is acting as a new character and not as Arnav.. So that they can have a scope atleast to bring Barun back.. And i should be happy about this but instead i am feeling SUPER bad for such a talented actor as Viraf for entering a show just to fill in someone else's space.. =(  And i doubt he'd take a minor role for he is known for opting for meaty roles.. I am confused too and dont know what i want..!  lol..

But i guess ArHi journey is over for me now..! I am done with it..! For me, ArHi lived happily ever after, post Shyam's exposure..! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

Go to top