Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 45)

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sonu whom u think bb 'll win mine to urvarshi or karishma

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i like neither of them so i am hoping it's somebody other than those two...my bets are on delnaaz this season...as far as the game plan is concerned she comes most close to the winners of the previous seasons..

Edited by ght_sajan - 22 November 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evr

ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
No ways that delnaaz yaar. Can i ask u smthg do u 'll like shilpa di n barun pair in future. I toh crazely accspt them.

MagicLantern

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

No ways that delnaaz yaar. Can i ask u smthg do u 'll like shilpa di n barun pair in future. I toh crazely accspt them.
oh yeh i'd love thatEmbarrassed...other than sanaya i'd like to see barun with shilpa...

ght_shona_4evr

ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Sonu just check on utube shilpa di's new movie bloody ishq trailer. N ditto about ur thought of shilrun pair. N i think san n shilpa di have many similarities in various aspects.

MagicLantern

ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Very imp info by maham
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3303491
AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hi Guys! Hug I was gone for a long time- Internet woes! Finally finally am back though! such a relief, and am glad i was cut off coz now i realize the mess IPK has become offscreen and onscreen! Ouch Though i Missed you guys! Been reading through the pages of the FC this whole day- surprised, amazed, upset, can't sum up my reaction in mere words rlli...Thank You Thank You for posting in all the latest news here with links !! Jhappi's to all of you Hug

I caught onto recent episodes of IPK, they are depressing, though Sanaya's bubbling laughter makes its impact even if Khushi's antics are getting stupider day by day :/
For instance during the yoga lessons i chortled along with Khushi, or maybe it was the fact that i saw Sanaya after such a long time, i dunno :P 
I have a feeling Sam and Khushi are gonna become good friends, it's that feeling..hehe

Managed to catch on with Khamoshiyan- wouldn't say am impressed infact with all the hopes build up am rather disappointed. Firstly i don't connect with the whole Marathi backdrop, culture, language- am lost whenever they use local phrases. 
Secondly Major reason for watching- Mohit, his character Sidharth doesn't seem to have much space, i don't see him playing out in the future tracks as a very important catalyst to the plot. Is he there just as the good-looking NRI guy? Please nooo :(
third- i cant see the chemistry between Gauri and Sidharth/ Mohit-Mrunal...
Fourth- I can't relate with Gauri, she has only heard abt her relatives in India, where does that 'Immense Love' for them come from? :/ 
Fifth- I can sense regressive turns when it comes to Appa saheb and the portrayal..
Now Good points-
Really liked the title track Embarrassed 
See hope in Mrunal as an actress...i think she looks even more pretty offscreen 
Also have hopes that Gauri and Sidharth are yet to fall in love. They may be engaged but  don't think they are in love as they claim.
Like the cast to an extent, each is in their given space and seems comfortable.

I have been watching Shehr-E-Zaat, I had managed to download 11 episodes before my net went all weird, hoping to catch the rest soon. Sonu i read your comments, i do like the show, but i dont think i would recommend it to anyone, not with what i have seen so far. I agree through and through about Mahira, she is amazing, I love her portrayal of Falak. Khirad and Falak are very different from each other. At times i felt Shehr-E-Zaat drags a lot, the only reason I am going to continue with it is Falak and Nani, their equation interests me loads.

Have you heard of Zindagi Gulzar Hai? it's gonna start from 30th, I wanna stay away from it so that later i can watch all the episodes at a go, can't wait a week for one episode LOL The promos seem interesting, if you manage to check them out, lemme know your opinion :) 

And lastly what happened to Abhinav Shukla entering the show? Cry and Why did Madhura Naik play Sheetal the Evil Now how do I remove that image from my readers minds? *Head desk*

Okay guys I had to blabber, it's been ages I haven't talked to you guys!! I have missed you all dearly! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
@zee:hey Huglong time...

spoiler alert...
abt  the show i have mixed emotions ...for me more than the show itself it's mahira who's performance one shouldn't miss out...after ages i am seeing such a mature performance by an actress on tv...not being well versed with the concept of islam i couldn't relate to certain bits...the importance of namaz etc etc...
i am a believer in the almighty but not exactly the sorts to observe fasts or the one to believe in superstitions though i offer my prayers daily ...i am more of someone who believes in karma so some of nani's ideologies are something i can't relate to...especially the portion where she asks fhalak to forgive her hubby or even the bits where she has a problem with the art fhalak pursues...coz i myself indulge in art so that was certainly something i don't agree...but ya i do agree with the bit that art should  in no   way turn into obsession so much so that it effects ur relationships... ...but through  all this i like how fhalk rediscovers herself ...frees herself from  all that's being holding her back all her life...gets hold of herself and learns to differentiate between love and obsession ...i like the fact that she turns into such a compassionate  individual instead of being bitter with the setbacks...she never lets the setbacks affect her in a bad way these are the aspects i liked...i like how she goes from being a shallow individual to someone with so much depth and compassion ...these were the bits of the story i could relate to...i truly believe sometimes such setbacks help u become a better person so i did like that aspect of the story...to anybody i would recommend this show like i mentioned before it's to not miss out on such a brilliant performance...

Edited by ght_sajan - 23 November 2012 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

Go to top