Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 36)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I honestly think they shoud down IPK, give the cast & crew a break & come back with a bang with a season 2 of IPK with the same cast in a new story. That way the actors also get a break & the fans also have something to look forward to. Why can't these daily soap ppl be more organised in their style of working?
Barun bechara looks haggard. Despite getting a haircut few months back his hair has grown so quickly. I think the nutrients in his food goes to his hair & not his bodyConfused 
I miss Sanaya's glowing face, she's pushing herself too hard. She is lucky that she looks younger than her age otherwise imagine how old she would have looked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

@ bold: I so miss the old days of IPK, what they've turned the show intoCry even then if they come out with a cd of IPK's episodes I would buy it instantly.  Maybe the ph should come out with a cd with the episodes & also the offscreen antics of the cast, trust me the CDs will be sold out & also it might help the fans forget 4 lions kaarnaamas for a while

oh yes...the initial days were so good...its post diwali that the show turned downwards...then came the forced wedding n hopes were raised againDay Dreaming...only to be shattered in our face wid 'swami' n cowdung slips Dead n then onwards we have only got glimpses of the original ipk - holi scenes, airport scene, the week after khushi rescues arnav...

u know if i put it in perspective...khushi's character is the one most butchered IMO...n despite that, sanaya making a statement that there is nothing in her that she dislikes...that was VERY VERY disappointing to hear in her interview...agreed, she was there to save the day...but i expected that bit of honesty from her...like she's said in the past - khushi's a bit too much or too OTT!

as for CDs - u can download the epis from YT...its very easy...i downloaded a few vids...the offscreen stuff is the one i ll be interested in - like gag reels n candid shots 

Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

guess wot...was googling san's offscreen photos n guess whr it leads me to - sanaya's 1st FC LOL n guess who was the one who posted the pics -  YOU Big smile

Oh ya...I used to be quite jobless, I miss those days. Nowadays I have so much to do but I don't know know where to startConfused I NEED to learn how to manage my time better

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I honestly think they shoud down IPK, give the cast & crew a break & come back with a bang with a season 2 of IPK with the same cast in a new story. That way the actors also get a break & the fans also have something to look forward to. Why can't these daily soap ppl be more organised in their style of working?
Barun bechara looks haggard. Despite getting a haircut few months back his hair has grown so quickly. I think the nutrients in his food goes to his hair & not his bodyConfused 
I miss Sanaya's glowing face, she's pushing herself too hard. She is lucky that she looks younger than her age otherwise imagine how old she would have looked

wot an idea, sirjee! Thumbs Up how i wish this wud happen...it'd be best ever...bcuz i really think IPK has a very strong cast (n its just not abt sarun..as a whole i mean)...i want diff PH cuz i think all 4lions can do is 'angry young man'...n i m tired of it...i m more inclined towards a character like 'samrat'...and no more indian look for sanaya...m bored of that too! 

@bold - ROFL he only gets a very short trim..thats why it grows back to fast! 

Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

u know if i put it in perspective...khushi's character is the one most butchered IMO...n despite that, sanaya making a statement that there is nothing in her that she dislikes...that was VERY VERY disappointing to hear in her interview...agreed, she was there to save the day...but i expected that bit of honesty from her...like she's said in the past - khushi's a bit too much or too OTT!

as for CDs - u can download the epis from YT...its very easy...i downloaded a few vids...the offscreen stuff is the one i ll be interested in - like gag reels n candid shots 

Seriously yaar, when I heard her say that they wasn't anything she disliked about Khushi's character, I was like WTH is wrong with u Sanaya?!?
 I once said that when a character turns so idiotic it raises a question on the actor's intelligence & the same thing is happening here. Why do u think so many fans ask her that question? They also want to know what's the motivating factor to continue doing such a poorly written role. 
One thing is there, whoever has given Sanaya a lowdown on the tamasha happening has given her a very biased & one sided view of the situation. I don't think Sanaya's interview was scripted at all but she has very conviniently not been told the entire truth & her reactions in the interview are based on the half truths she's been told.  This person has also made Sanaya believe that everyone only cares about Barun's presence in the show which is not entirely true. A lot of fans want Sanaya to quit coz her character is downright ridiculous and it assaults the viewers intelligence to sit through such crap. 

moodie.foodie

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

wot an idea, sirjee! Thumbs Up how i wish this wud happen...it'd be best ever...bcuz i really think IPK has a very strong cast (n its just not abt sarun..as a whole i mean)...i want diff PH cuz i think all 4lions can do is 'angry young man'...n i m tired of it...i m more inclined towards a character like 'samrat'...and no more indian look for sanaya...m bored of that too! 

@bold - ROFL he only gets a very short trim..thats why it grows back to fast! 

I think both of us should start our own production house since we seem to have more brains than those chaar lions. We'll name our company " 2 Tigers or Tigresses" 

moodie.foodie

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Ok am off now...got to get started on my project. Good fun spamming & chatting with u after so long...goodniteHug

moodie.foodie

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
SI's HT interview.

Edited by incandescent - 19 November 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternpinky_blueskies

Go to top