Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 35)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Even I like the same 3 as u chose except that the purple one comes first 4 me. Oh ya, even I feel the makeup is a lil too much these days. It's not just the makeup that's bad these days, what's worse is her dressing sense. I don't understand her liking for these shiny, satiny dressesConfused I wish we had more pics of her offscreen looks, she is way better dressed there. I like most of the summery, floral dresses she wears offscreen...they r nice & simple & like Sanaya said in her last interview, " air passes all through"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Even I like look in both the blue dresses, the recent blue a lot more though. In the first pic, Sanaya looked so fresh & happy nowadays she looks so drained out & overworked. If being a guy, barun feels he is overworked then what about Sanaya? I really like that silver clutch Sanaya is carrying, it's so cute but I wonder how does anything even fit into itConfused

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

Even I like the same 3 as u chose except that the purple one comes first 4 me. Oh ya, even I feel the makeup is a lil too much these days. It's not just the makeup that's bad these days, what's worse is her dressing sense. I don't understand her liking for these shiny, satiny dressesConfused I wish we had more pics of her offscreen looks, she is way better dressed there. I like most of the summery, floral dresses she wears offscreen...they r nice & simple & like Sanaya said in her last interview, " air passes all through"LOL

@bold- ROFL i rem...reminded of how manorama once praised La's saree on teej - jaalidar blouse ROFL 

n no no...u dont get away so easily...pick best 3 n worst 3 looks from the pics we both have posted abhi..or in case u rem any other also :p

Anam...

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Even I like look in both the blue dresses, the recent blue a lot more though. In the first pic, Sanaya looked so fresh & happy nowadays she looks so drained out & overworked. If being a guy, barun feels he is overworked then what about Sanaya? I really like that silver clutch Sanaya is carrying, it's so cute but I wonder how does anything even fit into itConfused

haina...that freshness, that vibrance, the spark is gone...from both their faces...wid sanaya its less visible cuz as she said - 'its makeup darling'...barun toh looks like he hasnt sleep in ages n nor has he visited a barber in ages LOL

@bold - yeah...i just noticed...it is cute :)  n least u need to carry is a phone n some cash...itna toh aa hi jaata hai !

Anam...

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

whr is this one from? just found it on google...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesAnam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
The pic u posted above is from the completion party of Mohit's film where the film's director was behaving like a loser. 

I actually liked that multicolour dress Sanaya wore on meethi churi, on anyone else I don't think it would look good but it suited Sanaya really well & went with her vibrant personality. 

Her worst looks I think would be the 3 recent ones
1. The Barbie pink dress, although Sanaya carried it off better than anyone else would. More than the dress I hated her over accessorising with that pearl necklace & those bracelets. Firstly her hair was prom like coz of her performance, so she should have toned down the rest but she went & did the opposite. 
2. The satiny black n pink dress. I know I said I liked it but that was only initially. The more I see the dress, I hate it. 
3. The recent foil paper dress. I liked the shoes & clutch but hated the dress. 

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
haha...i agree wid the 2 worst ones...its actually a tie...disliked both of them at one look! the foil paper one i like except the fitting!

guess wot...was googling san's offscreen photos n guess whr it leads me to - sanaya's 1st FC LOL n guess who was the one who posted the pics -  YOU Big smile

Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

@bold- ROFL i rem...reminded of how manorama once praised La's saree on teej - jaalidar blouse ROFL 

n no no...u dont get away so easily...pick best 3 n worst 3 looks from the pics we both have posted abhi..or in case u rem any other also :p

@ bold: I so miss the old days of IPK, what they've turned the show intoCry even then if they come out with a cd of IPK's episodes I would buy it instantly.  Maybe the ph should come out with a cd with the episodes & also the offscreen antics of the cast, trust me the CDs will be sold out & also it might help the fans forget 4 lions kaarnaamas for a while

Edited by Anam. - 19 November 2012 at 1:31pm

moodie.foodie

Go to top